Bog Sour Bubble

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i was fortunate enough to taste the 'rotten lemon' pheno of the sour bubble here.

O

M

G

this medication was UBER powerful to me. yowza!

Great work, Mezz!

Okay, let me smell my jar again. :rolleyes: I'm sticking with 'moldy limes' on this one. I call it the Amazon pheno because of its unusual (for Sour Bubble) stretchiness.

100_1499.jpg

oh yea bro thanks for that as its easy to tell good work when ya see it . cant wait weres the best place to get them? at the seed boutique? thanks again

That's where I got 'em. For taste and potency Sour Bubble is off the charts. Not a big yielder by any stretch, but I'm sure a skilled grower could mitigate that.

That's where I got 'em. For taste and potency Sour Bubble is off the charts. Not a big yielder by any stretch, but I'm sure a skilled grower could mitigate that.

thanks man yea im looking at a few of them for sure. i do have some out cross seeds of the sour bubble x sourlope . hum. i think they will be next a friend of mine that joined here gifted me with them they been on my mind lol.

• 1 month later...

thanks man yea im looking at a few of them for sure. i do have some out cross seeds of the sour bubble x sourlope . hum. i think they will be next a friend of mine that joined here gifted me with them they been on my mind lol.

So sourlope is ECSD x Cannelope Haze? That sounds amazing and crossed with Sour Bubble it could be completely out of this world. I have a Sour Bubble male I'm gonna let bust it on a number of strains, one of them being Burmese x Haze if that works out.

100_1505.jpg

100_1509.jpg

100_1513.jpg

So sourlope is ECSD x Cannelope Haze? That sounds amazing and crossed with Sour Bubble it could be completely out of this world. I have a Sour Bubble male I'm gonna let bust it on a number of strains, one of them being Burmese x Haze if that works out.

100_1505.jpg

100_1509.jpg

100_1513.jpg

That looks very Nice !

Very well done Mez.

:goodjob:

Archived