Bog Sour Bubble

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dude, im not sure how i missed all this............ but you can believe its on my radar now:

+rep

BOG's genetics truly are great. I've never had such vigorous plants before. The yield on Sour Bubble is not spectacular or so I've heard, but I'm pretty sure the quality will more than make up for it. https://www.seedboutique.com/store/index.php?manufacturers_id=130

BOG's genetics truly are great. I've never had such vigorous plants before. The yield on Sour Bubble is not spectacular or so I've heard, but I'm pretty sure the quality will more than make up for it. https://www.seedbout...acturers_id=130

i was actually looking at some blubonic........ from spice-of-life...you know anything??

or should i just order? and take any disappointment out on your azz :) ahha

seriously though...... i have been eyeballing that

Kootenay Blueberry x Blue Satellite # 2

i was actually looking at some blubonic........ from spice-of-life...you know anything??

or should i just order? and take any disappointment out on your azz :) ahha

seriously though...... i have been eyeballing that

Kootenay Blueberry x Blue Satellite # 2

Wuchoo talkin' 'bout Bubblegrower. I don't know nothing about no Blubonic Chronic or Hootenanny Blue Biscuit #9 or nothing like that and I'm not taking GUFF. :growl: Alright! What's up. :sword:

Sorry it must be in the air or something. Get some Sour Lifesaver or something. Or just get the Sour Bubble! You will not go wrong I can guarantee that.

Wuchoo talkin' 'bout Bubblegrower. I don't know nothing about no Blubonic Chronic or Hootenanny Blue Biscuit #9 or nothing like that and I'm not taking GUFF. :growl: Alright! What's up. :sword:

Sorry it must be in the air or something. Get some Sour Lifesaver or something. Or just get the Sour Bubble! You will not go wrong I can guarantee that.

from the same link you posted bud :)

https://www.seedboutique.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=1120

Looking nice! I did get the OH x Sk#1 freebie with my sour's. Haven't had a chance to sprout any yet. I recall Sam the Skunkman as saying the 80 day pheno is the bomb.

Anyway, does look to be a low yielder but then, so did my bogbubbles and they produced some rock hard buds that weighed more than I would have guessed.

Gooooo! Nice work, Mezz!!

Yowza!

Looking good!!!

Thanks fellas! I'll see if I can bust out the tall one for a photo op soon.

Looking real nice Mezz! How the hell did I miss this one?

As far as Sam the Skunkman goes, I still have a pack(5 seeds left) of his Haze x Skunk #1 that you or BG are more than welcome to.

Hmmm...It could be a while before I could make space for those. I am kind of committed to my Burmese x Haze now and those are on the back burner while I sort out everything else I have going right now. Probably better to give them to someone that really needs some stellar genetics I think.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived