Bog Sour Bubble

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, the ones I tried were very dense, very tasty, very top notch medicine of the highest caliber! You are fortunate indeed to have that strain growing so well in your garden.

Nice being on for a minute. Wish it could be more. Trying to get my computer fixed.

Good work MMMezz and KD!! Two of the best there are, right there!

Nice to see you, Mr. Bisharoo. What is going on with your computer? Maybe someone on here would have good advice about it.

Update on Sour Bubble. I didn't learn my lesson about pruning large revegetating plants so it has taken forever to clone my Sour Bubble keeper, but cloned her I have - roots have appeared on a single tiny cutting. Many more will follow.

Let me tell about my Sour Bubble keeper. The taste and smell is sour lime just like BOG's clone mother and like BOG is always saying the taste has an addictive quality. It's potent so you don't need to smoke much but it tastes so good you keep reaching for more. One patient said it tastes "like a lime Starburst or something." The instant I smoked it for the first time I swore it was my favorite smoke ever. It has oversized calyxes that turn a dark purple which makes for a dramatic backdrop to the bristling glands. I haven't tried a lot of the heavyweight clone-only strains or anything so I'm not saying Sour Bubble is better than everything else, just that based on my own experience the sour lime pheno Sour Bubble takes top honors in appearance, smell, flavor, potency and quality of high. I think that hits all the bases.

Sour Bubble is a medical strain all the way. It soothes your frazzled nerves and eases your pain and allows your whole body to relax. It's a perfect balance of body and head. It's...an indica with imagination. If yield is your aim you could choose an easier row to hoe, but I have seen grow reports with higher SB yields achieved in hydro systems.

For people interested in clones I cannot provide clones currently due to a low-level thrip infestation. With the natural eradication method I use they are almost completely gone but a few are still hanging around. If I get to where I am confident that my clones are 100% free of pests I may decide to make clones available.

• 3 weeks later...

That's going to be some ni-i-ice smoke dude.

Dude this sour bubble is quite possibly some of the finest medicine i think ive ever smoked flavor effect smooth smoke great in the vaporizer just incredable man words alone cannot describe its yummy goodness. :wub:

dscn0687fq.jpg

dscn0685q.jpg

dscn0690hx.jpg

:bow:

Dude this sour bubble is quite possibly some of the finest medicine i think ive ever smoked flavor effect smooth smoke great in the vaporizer just incredable man words alone cannot describe its yummy goodness. :wub:

dscn0687fq.jpg

dscn0685q.jpg

dscn0690hx.jpg

:bow:

To the tune of Shout at the Devil:

Sour!

Sour!

Sour!

Sour Bubble

Sour!

Sour!

Sour!

Sour Bubble

Sour!

Sour!

Sour!

Sour Bubble

Sour!

Sour!

Sour!

SOUR BUBBLE!!!

:rock:

• 2 weeks later...

I can confirm that an earlier harvest of these meds were simply incredible! so heady it was almost psychedelic. Another beauty Mezz!

Thanks, 1337. That was the moldy lime pheno. This one is straight sour lime - exactly what I was looking for in this strain. Even better in taste and at least as powerful of a stone as the moldy lime.

This is being stuck on an island and could only bring one strain type of medicine here absolutely awesome . :bow:

Props to Bushy Old Grower for the great genetics. :goodjob: BOG is a native of the state by the way so there is a Michigan connection there.

My Sour Bubble seed pack included mocha, sour sandalwood, tropical fruit punch and two kinds of lime with one having that perfect sour lime flavor. I would have been happy with a number of these but the sour lime is just so tasty it stands out from the rest. It's the closest to the Sour Bubble clone mother in the pack and that is exactly what I wanted.

I remember you were looking into a way to increase the yields on this strain whatever became of that? :unsure:

This is a very nice keeper only knock would be the light yield for me.

I'm still developing my soil recipe in an effort to grow perfectly healthy plants so that is all I'm concerned with right now. The virtual mini-scrog experiment went well but I should have vegged the shoots through the scrog longer before flowering. It's just an individual scrog for each plant that can be removed mid-flower. I think the only way to get a boombastic yield off Sour Bubble would be hydro or outdoor/greenhouse. These organic amendments I've been using should help. The plants are healthier now with fewer deficiencies so I trust that will be reflected in the quality and yield.

• 3 weeks later...

So how are they doing MMMezzz?? The BOG Bubble is the BOMB!!

The last run didn't go that great but I'll have some killer Mocha in a minute and my Sour Lime is vegging away nicely. Bogbubble is actually another strain by BOG that Sour Bubble is derived from. For people considering BOG genetics Bogbubble is higher-yielding.

The last run didn't go that great but I'll have some killer Mocha in a minute and my Sour Lime is vegging away nicely. Bogbubble is actually another strain by BOG that Sour Bubble is derived from. For people considering BOG genetics Bogbubble is higher-yielding.

mocha.jpg

Sour.jpgSourLime.jpgSour_Fun_by_Persian_RiceCROP.jpg

Never a problem Mezz. I too am a huge huge BOG fan lol i have a very nice Sour Bubble cut my friend gave me, "very very berry" i call it lol has a really strong berry flavor. I also have a pack of sour bubble beans i will be pheno hunting through very shortly. Actually I'n a couple days i will be popping my Sour Lifesavers =] should be very promising. But as u mentioned BOGs gear needs a hefty veg time, all his stuff is like bush city, lol

Never a problem Mezz. I too am a huge huge BOG fan lol i have a very nice Sour Bubble cut my friend gave me, "very very berry" i call it lol has a really strong berry flavor. I also have a pack of sour bubble beans i will be pheno hunting through very shortly. Actually I'n a couple days i will be popping my Sour Lifesavers =] should be very promising. But as u mentioned BOGs gear needs a hefty veg time, all his stuff is like bush city, lol

Sour Lifesaver, so Sour Bubble x Jack's Cleaner BX x BogBubble. That should be phenomenal. I have a Jack's Cleaner pheno of Jack the Ripper that is off the charts in lemony smell and trichome production. You think I'm going to hit that up with Sour Bubble pollen?

Archived