Oct 30Th White Trash Party

the real krs1? ....... or someone that calls themself krs1

Seriously???

Wow

I donno about "white trash", seems a bit more getto to me? R Kelly? Eminem?

One would think Kid Rock would be the soundtrack for a WT party.. lol

Definitely a GREAT way to promote our cause.... NOT... :growl:

Even IF it's supposed to come off "funny"...it doesn't...

Throw another STIGMA at our cause... :(

looks more like a HO-down than a holloween party. Im just glad I dont spend my money on this type of chitte. certs on site (ha ha). KRS-1, where is group from, I looked at your web site and it looks just like I said in the beginning, looks like a HO-down.

looks more like a HO-down than a holloween party. Im just glad I dont spend my money on this type of chitte. certs on site (ha ha). KRS-1, where is group from, I looked at your web site and it looks just like I said in the beginning, looks like a HO-down.

I've noticed that KRS1 only comes on the site to post lame parties, so I wouldn't expect a response...

I've noticed that KRS1 only comes on the site to post lame parties, so I wouldn't expect a response...

This topic is his only post.

I hope they have a great time at this party, it is just not something that appeals to me.

The date, times and location were enough to steer me away from it. Going into the D on Hell Night (Devil's Night) at 8 pm and staying until 4 am, is a "very interesting" invitation that I will have to pass on.

I will reserve judgment on their website, I think giving them the benefit of the doubt is the least we can do. They claim to be interested in helping patients and caregivers, and for that I applaud them. Can it be done in a more tasteful way? Sure. However, I won't hold tact against somebody.

The image of this party does raise concerns though about what if any aspersions will be cast on the medical marijuana community as a whole, and the stigma and stereotypes we are already fighting against.

This topic is his only post.

I know it says on this page that he's got 1 post, but if you go to his profile you can view the content of his other 5 posts.

And 1 of those 5 happens to be a Halloween party from last year.

Normally, I live by "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself", but with all that the community is facing right now, it is disheartening to see this kind of stuff. It makes everybody look bad...

They're gonna make more on this than a CG could in 3 months (or at least they're gonna try to).

But hey...its a tough economy and if someone can make a buck legally providing something that people want to spend their money on more power to them.

Everyone makes a choice what they want to spend their money on and its nice to see that they have options other than going to their local sports bar.

This blatant circumventing of the laws will kill a good thing. I see the Silverdome thing is going to be huge. LOL. You cannot legally sell your wares, medibles etc. at this event, sign up and you are setting yourself up. That, is being a silly billy plain and simple.

:thumbsd:

Very poor taste!

However, I wouldn't expect any better from this group. Has anyone seen their website? http://mdmmma.services.officelive.com/default.aspx

Their picture gallery is despicable!

sex,drugs in rock n roll is hwat detroit is about. I know it isnt what medical marijuana is about..BUY hey sex sells.every one else uses it..if it works i guess.

from what i heard from people in detroit the white trash party theme is from the EMINEM song WHITE TRASH PARTY. if you go to the link it says something about detroits son emeinem.

i dont think they meant the term literally. and from what the flyer says it seems to be a mascarade party and well it is the night before halloween so it is what it is ... im just pissed they canceled the silverdome event wtf.....

Archived