Be Warned ...

"Our public lands are intended for recreational purposes like hunting and camping and not for growing marijuana," said D/F/Lt. Dave Peltomaa of the Michigan State Police and DCE/SP State Coordinator. "These illegal marijuana grow sites are a potential threat to public safety and the chemicals and pesticides used in their cultivation are harmful to the environment. We are asking citizens to report any marijuana grow site on public land to law enforcement as soon as possible."

http://www.michigan.gov/msp/0,1607,7-123-1586-245019--,00.html

So, in other words: The public oriented governmental promotion of tens of thousands upon thousands of heavily weaponed instruments of death intentionally meant to sanction and encourage the bloody, brutal state-sanctioned mass-slaying, gutting, skinning, dismembering, butchering and mindless human consumption of severed, dead parts of otherwise would be healthy, living, breeding, free-roaming creatures of earthly life ... merely for "recreational" purposes and intents ... is "all ‘good,' and 'wholesome' family fun" for the entire family and loving humanity ... but, heaven help save us all if there should ever chance or sought to be discovered a healthful, healing, life-vitalizing PLANT found growing in the "public" forests and fields of Michigan / America's bountiful lands!?

So, to be clear, according to certain out-spoken, power-lustful, weapon-toting, payed agents of government, and other potential killers of life, a "public land" teaming with gun-wielding, mass-slaughter-minded hunters of life in search of something to kill for "sport" and "entertainment" is purely and "acceptably" ok for "recreational" purposes ... but, "HEALING" and "PLANTING" and HARVESTING" a nutitional, healthful, herbal remedy is not?!

So, according to some, "Marijuana grow sites are a potential threat to public safety."

And, "their cultivation are harmful to the environment."

But, loaded and fired weapons are perfectly safe and healthy "for the environment"?!

Gee, tell me THAT's not at all hypocritical!

And, I'll tell you "I'm not being sarcastic" - NOT AT ALL!

(Just sayin' .... not meaning to be sounding so "picky" or anything ...)

But, I would hope, to believe that even death-dealing, thrill-seeking head-hunters, I would think, would have to recognize and understand, upon taking a moment to stop to consider - at least, before willfully squeezing the trigger or releasing an arrow at a breathing target - just how senselessly hypocritical such a twisted mind set really is for a compassionate, "love your neighbor as yourself" society.

The Michigan Domestic Cannabis Eradication and Suppression Program is a joint effort of the Michigan State Police, Drug Enforcement Administration and local law enforcement agencies, as well as the Michigan Department of Natural Resources and Environment; Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives; National Park Service; U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service; and U.S. Forest Service.

What's in YOUR "RECREATION"?

FREE The TREE!

SHARE The HARVEST

All life is based on the death of something else.

That which is alive must consume something that used to be alive to keep themselves alive.

It is natures way.

If you live as a vegetarian, then you live on plants that have grown from the the decay of other things that used to be alive.

It is natures recycling program.

Someday you and I will provide nourishment for another living thing. A system that only ends with the sun going nova.

All life is based on the death of something else.

That which is alive must consume something that used to be alive to keep themselves alive.

It is natures way.

If you live as a vegetarian, then you live on plants that have grown from the the decay of other things that used to be alive.

It is natures recycling program.

Someday you and I will provide nourishment for another living thing. A system that only ends with the sun going nova.

"A time to reap, and a time to sow"

A time to plant, and a time to pluck-up that which is planted.

Yes, indeed, "plants are People too!"

"Why spend money on what is not bread, and your labor on what does not satisfy? Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good, and your soul will delight in the richest of fare."

Amen.

Which reminds me:

http://bible.cc/2_corinthians/5-17.htm

Thanks, PB!

Peace, Grace and Blessings be with you.

Share The Faith

"Our public lands are intended for recreational purposes like hunting and camping and not for growing marijuana," said D/F/Lt. Dave Peltomaa of the Michigan State Police and DCE/SP State Coordinator. "These illegal marijuana grow sites are a potential threat to public safety and the chemicals and pesticides used in their cultivation are harmful to the environment. We are asking citizens to report any marijuana grow site on public land to law enforcement as soon as possible."

http://www.michigan....45019--,00.html

So, in other words: The public oriented governmental promotion of tens of thousands upon thousands of heavily weaponed instruments of death intentionally meant to sanction and encourage the bloody, brutal state-sanctioned mass-slaying, gutting, skinning, dismembering, butchering and mindless human consumption of severed, dead parts of otherwise would be healthy, living, breeding, free-roaming creatures of earthly life ... merely for "recreational" purposes and intents ... is "all ‘good,' and 'wholesome' family fun" for the entire family and loving humanity ... but, heaven help save us all if there should ever chance or sought to be discovered a healthful, healing, life-vitalizing PLANT found growing in the "public" forests and fields of Michigan / America's bountiful lands!?

So, to be clear, according to certain out-spoken, power-lustful, weapon-toting, payed agents of government, and other potential killers of life, a "public land" teaming with gun-wielding, mass-slaughter-minded hunters of life in search of something to kill for "sport" and "entertainment" is purely and "acceptably" ok for "recreational" purposes ... but, "HEALING" and "PLANTING" and HARVESTING" a nutitional, healthful, herbal remedy is not?!

So, according to some, "Marijuana grow sites are a potential threat to public safety."

But, loaded and fired weapons are perfectly safe and healthy "for the environment"?!

But, I would hope, to believe that even death-dealing, thrill-seeking head-hunters, I would think, would have to recognize and understand, upon taking a moment to stop to consider - at least, before willfully squeezing the trigger or releasing an arrow at a breathing target - just how senselessly hypocritical such a twisted mind set really is for a compassionate, "love your neighbor as yourself" society.

The Michigan Domestic Cannabis Eradication and Suppression Program is a joint effort of the Michigan State Police, Drug Enforcement Administration and local law enforcement agencies, as well as the Michigan Department of Natural Resources and Environment; Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives; National Park Service; U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service; and U.S. Forest Service.

FREE The TREE!

SHARE The HARVEST

i would add you sure know how to get your point across and well said

I don't agree with growing on public lands intended to be nature preserves. I would rather see us fight for legalization so everyone could grow in their back yard vs. spending any time trying to defend destruction of public nature preserves for a individuals benefit.

Not to spend too much time defending hunting but without it deer would be a plague here in MI. With the warmer winters and lack of predators deer would multiply until crops were completely decimated.

It is 'great' to see that our LEOs here in Michigan have taken a sudden interest in the 'environment?

Going GREEN are they?

Does this also mean they will start enforcing the 'cleanups' of the 'chemical spills' that pollute our rivers and our air?

Man I sure hope so.

It'd be nice to see some of the 'drug enforcement' money spent that way for a change.

Deer hunting from a completely different perspective (aka the tower thermal view of an Abrams) :D

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Ak3Q66GGuNE

EXCELLENT marksmanship.

Now I know why the 'Military Budget' is so high in our country.

Makes me feel safer too!

I'll sleep better tonight for sure.

Did they warn hunters to not drink so much alcohol while handling firearms? I hate the double standard that drinking large amounts of alcohol on hunting trips is ok - but medical use of marijuana at the same event would be jail time.

As far as guerrilla growing, I agree - we should work to legalize growing on our own properties. The 'guerrilla' nature of this kind of farming has so many issues - illegal squatting, waste by-products, and armed defense from rippers and LEO. If you are going to farm this way - be organic, pack out your trash, and let God exact vengence on rippers and LEO, not boobytraps.

-DN

EXCELLENT marksmanship.

Now I know why the 'Military Budget' is so high in our country.

Makes me feel safer too!

I'll sleep better tonight for sure.

Hehe, what do you expect from the Army. :D I think a single round from the main gun would have been much more effective, but what do I know.

Their theory is accuracy by volume... and yes it adds to the costs.

As for safety, you can't let those pesky deer saboteurs infiltrate the crops or bases.

The very cool thing to note, that most don't realize is that one of the largest and purest genetic lines of free roaming bison are located on the land of Camp Pendleton. Truly a magnificent thing to behold, and is something that is not taken lightly by the Marine Corps, even the Commandant has deferred to them on occasion. ;)

hmm, I'm totally not cool with illegal grows on public lands. That kind of growing is harmful to the environment, and potentially very dangerous to regular folk. It's that kind of crap that gives such a bad light to cannabis in general.

We need to be able to legally and safely grow on our own properties :)

It is sort of interesting what we choose to concentrate on and what we don't... In Chicago there's a cemetery that in July was chest high in flickweed.. The cops go in there regularly to bust up partiers, haven't ever done diddly about all those plants. Yet they will haul off a person post haste if they bust them in that cemetery with a little bit of bud in their pocket :blink:

I'm glad that we are slowly but surely moving on the path to conquering cannabis. It helps with issues like these.

And hey about the comment on hunters and drinking.. Pretty much all the hunters I have known drink while out on trips... But they pretty much save it for when the hunt is done and they are chilling at camp. It's apparently awful to fall out of treestands or miss that dream buck cuz you were off peeing out a couple beers, or ya scared him off cracking open a beer.. Or to miss your shot cuz you too messed up to shoot straight! Most hunters I know also went through hunter training/safety too. I'm pretty sure they recommend no drinking and shooting. Not all hunters go through that course though.

http://www.michigan....45019--,00.html

FREE The TREE!

SHARE The HARVEST

If there is any plants out in the woods near me they are dead! dont get all upset, alot of hunters smoke weed and wouldnt turn it in any how, but they may pick whats left for there medicine cabnet!!! Im a hunter, I think deer like the smell of weed! I always see em!

hopefuly some of my plants got out some mature seeds to grow back natrualy next year, Ill be out in the spring spreading seeds in a forrest near you!

Hey you never know on day they may be out looking for budds like the do morrell mushrooms, lol wouldnt that be sweet, oh and i dont put any chemicals on my forrest grows!

Peace

FTW

JIm

Remember, they've demonized our wonderful plant, they'll say anything to keep up the propaganda, even going as far as to claim it's harmful to the environment. Yeah, like they really care about the environment. NOT! Don't get me started on that.

As far as hunting goes, it does help keep the balance, if handled properly, like everything else. It's all about Balance.

Sb

If there is any plants out in the woods near me they are dead! dont get all upset, alot of hunters smoke weed and wouldnt turn it in any how, but they may pick whats left for there medicine cabnet!!! Im a hunter, I think deer like the smell of weed! I always see em!

hopefuly some of my plants got out some mature seeds to grow back natrualy next year, Ill be out in the spring spreading seeds in a forrest near you!

Hey you never know one day they may be out looking for budds like they do morrell mushrooms, lol wouldnt that be sweet, oh and i dont put any chemicals on my forrest grows!

Peace

FTW

JIm

How is it harmful or dangerous to grow a plant? You could say it's harmful to dig a hole in the ground I guess, especially in fragile ecosystems, but if you are putting in organic fertilizers it will probably be beneficial in the end.

Well, that's the problem... the illegal grows in parks that are the big problem aren't nice like that. Those folks don't do nice gardening, or watch out for good flickweed spots.

They go in, often cutting away natural growth, diverting water from natural sources, mash in a whole ton of plants quick, fill em up with all sorts of chemical things, then strip the plants completely out. They leave the area bare for soil erosion, cause water flow problems, dump chemicals and often leave behind a bunch of trash. It wouldn't matter if they were growing pot or tomatoes... still not good for the environment, still not cool to use public parks for personal cultivation like that.

Although it would be a little funny if tomatoes were illegal, and feds were pulling up huge tomato harvests.. mm gooshy :)

And woah, it would be awesome to go out wild weed hunting like ya go mushroom hunting. A natural growing method I'm good with, even on public park lands... Flicking a bunch of seed and hoping for the best isn't as harmful as the industrial park grows.

Still would rather see all this work out so I can plant my own tender loving garden in my own back woods and not get nailed for it. And know I can go wandering around my local parks without seeing yucky man made destruction, or accidentally running across someone very unhappy I ran across their operation.

Deer are already a problem in many places I cant have an arbor vite tree in my yard as the deer eat them to death.The only ones left are right next to my hounds. the deer wont come quite that close If you think deer only like the smell of growing weed you havent done this very long .they will eat it and love it at every stage of growth the first one to harvest or eat it wins.And as far as drinking and hunting ,does it happen Im sure it does Will I hunt with you absolutely not if the two are combined afterwards have at it.I also quantee that if you are drinking and have a loaded firearm and have a encounter with law enforcement it probaly wont end well maybe a lecture on up to jail.No one should be cleaning disasembling ect with loaded or unloaded guns if they are impaired.there are some people who shouldnt own guns just as there people who shouldnt own power tools in fact some shou;dnt even be allowed to have hammer and screw driver.I am afraid to see some of the wireing of some grows rooms if they are like some of the things I have seen while working construction and while selling real estate over the years.

people who respect and were taught the rite way to hunt, normaly dont drink and hunt at the same time,,(a very small percent of us hunters were taught rite!) alot of the guys who go up to deer camp dont realy even hunt, they just like the comaradery of long time friends and do some drinking and card playing, a big boost to our little towns economy!

When there fillng the bars, they are not out with guns in there hands.

Alot of us wake up early hunt all day and than mite like to have a few brews after chow and i dont know about you but that crisp cold fresh air a few jointes and a beer or 2 after chow, im going to bed!

Peace

FTW

Jim

I wouldnt turn in an illegal grow on public land, I would fill my pockets if it was ready!

Ripper

come on man, not like id go on private prop and do it!

Its state land, mine and yours, id clip the budds gently and neatly, but im sure once they get the clipp the deer would eat them..so maybe id have to yank one of the big ones, just so the deer dont get high that would be cruel!

Peace

FTW

Jim

come on man, not like id go on private prop and do it!

Its state land, mine and yours, id clip the budds gently and neatly, but im sure once they get the clipp the deer would eat them..so maybe id have to yank one of the big ones, just so the deer dont get high that would be cruel!

Peace

FTW

Jim

I hope someone never comes across you while you are ripping their shiit. I know I would be beyond pissed if I was in that situation.

Archived