Posession Of Scales And Baggies?

OK the law says we can only have 2.5 Oz's per card in our possession yet just about every raid Ive read about always mentions that they were drug dealers they had scales and packaging material (baggies)how are we suppose to know exactly how much cannabis we have on hand if Leo deems measuring devices and simple household supplies (baggies)as something connected to criminal activity?

good ?, i guess skip the baggies and store it in bulk quantities. maybe then they would let a scale slide.

screw baggies anyway man, air-tight is where it's at.

I never actually said i use baggies for my medicine that stays in jars the baggies are for my wife and daughters lunches but im sure they would attempt to tie it to my legal status in one way or another.

Guest 1TokeOverLine

(g) A person shall not be subject to arrest, prosecution, or penalty in any manner, or denied any right or privilege, including but not limited to civil penalty or disciplinary action by a business or occupational or professional licensing board or bureau, for providing a registered qualifying patient or a registered primary caregiver with marihuana paraphernalia for purposes of a qualifying patient's medical use of marihuana.

(h) Any marihuana, marihuana paraphernalia, or licit property that is possessed, owned, or used in connection with the medical use of marihuana, as allowed under this act, or acts incidental to such use, shall not be seized or forfeited.

1T

I never actually said i use baggies for my medicine that stays in jars the baggies are for my wife and daughters lunches but im sure they would attempt to tie it to my legal status in one way or another.

If you spend that much time with a scale on you to begin with to worry there is somethign wrong, you should not need to weigh your meds that much, use common sense and carry a small amount on you no reason to have a scale unless you are going to get meds or coming back from getting.

If you spend that much time with a scale on you to begin with to worry there is somethign wrong, you should not need to weigh your meds that much, use common sense and carry a small amount on you no reason to have a scale unless you are going to get meds or coming back from getting.

Im talking about raids at HOMES and police tying a measuring device to criminal activity when even though by law we need to know the exact amounts we possess at any given time in our home grows .

Other than a scale how is one to remain at or under 2.5 ounces per patient, or a caregiver at or below 12.5 ounces dry material for 5 patients? The section of the law quoted above allows paraphernalia. It is to be expected that in filing charges a prosecutor throws in everything suspect, legitimately or not as to possibly make a case--it's de rigour in law schools and Justice Department training--but the mere presence and possession of paraphernalia does not a case make nor (as quoted above) is it illegal or legitimately chargeable.

You can have a 100 scales and 10,000 baggies in your house. If you are not doing anything illegal, it's no big deal.

Now if you have 10 pounds, some scales and a bunch of baggies.....

They look for this stuff because they are trained to look for it. They take all your cash too. Should we not carry cash because they'll say it was "drug money". They make up anything they want.

They'll say your Schnauzer is a vicious drug guard dog. They'll say your shotgun is to guard your drug house. They'll say your kitchen knives are lethal weapons.

They still have to prove that you broke a law (at least in theory anyway).

If they want to really frame you, they are just going to plant a scale, 1000 baggies and half a pound, anyway. We are at the complete mercy of the police state. It's not worth worrying about. You just have to hope you don't run into one of the real Nazi's.

we know this one when we were inn court the PA ask the Leo if we had them he said no then the judge said i thought that they were selling

now i use the 2-4 fingers it works just like it always has :goodjob:

and by the way next time they bring up the crap about your bonafide doctor/patient relationship you can call this guy in

“If you don't have any of my medical records, any of my medical history and you didn't do an examination yourself, take the little hammer and hit my knee and find out what is going on, how would you know, doctor or not a doctor, how would you know,” said James McCurtis, Michigan Department of Community Health. “You have to have some type of assessment, and that is the code of standards that doctors have to follow.”

Taken from this thread

Smoke screen

Archived