Political Quiz -Where Do You Stand

I dont know how accurate this quiz is, but I found myself where i expected to be.

So, you think you know where you stand, politically? Think again.

The results from this short quiz may surprise you and give you some food for thought.

You are asked just ten yes, no, or maybe questions, and then it instantly tells you where you stand.

It shows your position as a red dot on a political map, so you'll see exactly where you score.

This quiz goes beyond Democrat, Republican, or Independent.

The quiz has received a lot of praise.

The Washington Post said, "... it has gained respect as a valid measure of a person's political leanings."

The Fraser Institute said, " ... it's a fast, fun, and accurate assessment of a person's overall political views."

Suite University said, "... it is the most concise and accurate political quiz out there."

Click on the link: http://www.theadvocates.org/quizp/index.html

I was right about where i figured, i just never knew what to call it before!

Libertarians support maximum liberty in both personal and economic matters. They advocate a much smaller government; one that is limited to protecting individuals from coercion and violence. Libertarians tend to embrace individual responsibility, oppose government bureaucracy and taxes, promote private charity, tolerate diverse lifestyles, support the free market, and defend civil liberties.

Did I pass?(He-He-He) I scored at the 6 o'clock position in the centrist square.

According to your answers, the political group that agrees with you most is...Centrist

Centrist prefer a "middle ground" regarding government control of the economy and personal behavior. Depending on the issue, they sometimes favor government intervention and sometimes support individual freedom of choice. Centrists pride themselves on keeping an open mind, tend to oppose "political extremes," and emphasize what they describe as "practical" solutions to problems.

I've always considered myself a humanist and have done my best to practice it but I don't confuse humanism with pacifism. If the situation calls for a stronger response than a level headed intelligent debate than I can throw down as good as the next man even busted up as I am.

Libertarian , I knew that already . Very cool! Libertarians support maximum liberty in both personal and economic matters. They advocate a much smaller government; one that is limited to protecting individuals from coercion and violence. Libertarians tend to embrace individual responsibility, oppose government bureaucracy and taxes, promote private charity, tolerate diverse lifestyles, support the free market, and defend civil liberties.

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 70%

Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 80%

According to your answers, the political group that agrees with you most is...

Libertarians support maximum liberty in both personal and economic matters. They advocate a much smaller government; one that is limited to protecting individuals from coercion and violence. Libertarians tend to embrace individual responsibility, oppose government bureaucracy and taxes, promote private charity, tolerate diverse lifestyles, support the free market, and defend civil liberties.

I was skeptical prior to taking it, but it is at least for me right on the money. Very interesting little test, for at least a general idea of where one fits in the political spectrum.

Libertarian , I knew that already . Very cool! Libertarians support maximum liberty in both personal and economic matters. They advocate a much smaller government; one that is limited to protecting individuals from coercion and violence. Libertarians tend to embrace individual responsibility, oppose government bureaucracy and taxes, promote private charity, tolerate diverse lifestyles, support the free market, and defend civil liberties.

me to me too...now if only we could get someone in office with those ideas

This test listed me as a libertarian, though I'm really a conservative with libertarian leanings. I think it was due to the brevity of the test and the nature of some of the questions. Good to hear that there are fellow travelers here. Almost every post on the political forum that I've read were written by those of a liberal persuasion.

I don't mean to start a political row here, but I had to laugh at one of the descriptions of a liberal...free expression. If that has anything to do with free speech, has anyone read what happens at our universities when a conservative speaker is invited? It ain't pretty. No need to respond to that. I don't want to start an argument. But it is a fact.

Heha perfect score 100% on both social and economic.Hell I already knew that.THX Michael that was a fun test.

The power of the people shall always prevail in the end.The power of the people is to always vote.

Unless you vote for "the lesser of two evils". Lets vote for what we believe in for a change.

Archived