Caregiver Growing?

tooldini

I am a card holding patient and soon will be growing and hope to get some patients to help. My friend wants to become a caregiver but cannot grow at his house. I have a 12X24 area I can do what I want with :) so can he grow here along with me? Would he need to have me as a patient or would he just be OK growing at my location? These may have been answered but my searches can up no help.

I am a card holding patient and soon will be growing and hope to get some patients to help. My friend wants to become a caregiver but cannot grow at his house. I have a 12X24 area I can do what I want with :) so can he grow here along with me? Would he need to have me as a patient or would he just be OK growing at my location? These may have been answered but my searches can up no help.

He could grow at your location but his grow would have to be separated and locked from your grow.

so thats all we need to do?should he keep all his patient info in a folder on the door? Would his caregiver address have to be at my house or could he us a PO box? Thats what I plan on doing for my patients using a PO box

you can use a P.O box!

^^^^hell yea he is hiding something,,,should he put a sign on his lawn saying he is growing? sheeesh!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Guest Happy Guy

Prosecutors like to say that if the plants are at your home you are in possession. Think about that. It could put you over in plant count. There is already one test case for this going through the court system. Don't be a test case(unless you like that kind of situation).

well what if we both just grew 6 plants together and had them in seperate locked rooms and labeled on the door seems this would be OK but maybe I should contact and attorney. Thanks for all the help and I can see about the PO box but I think it is a good idea so patients just don't know were you live unless you want them too.

Right u cld label your 6 and his six to separate but have one grow room ,one light, etc. Maybe u cld take yer cuttings and he cld have 12 clones going at his house. Only soft light needed and a small dome. A buddy and I do that all the time. Hell let me babysit one of his while he's startin one for me etc. We grew together here for a while and he just assigned me caregiver for a bit n when he was ready to take his babies home he just dropped me as his c/g and grew for hisself again. As long as u guys r on the same page and u don't have over 12 at your house @ one time you'll be fine. But when sexing plants and time it takes to clone unless u veg alog time u mite jus wanna caregive and grow up to 24. I started with ten seeds n ended up with two females. Big setback since I vegged them all over a month. Now I've been veggin only 3-4 weeks cuz I'm always in a hurry to harvest but in time I'm catchin up to myself and now I can hold a couple back in veg and still be perpetual. Just harvested a lil over an ounce and that'll hold me over till my next harvest in a cple three weeks depending. I also didn't find this website right away and didn't get good genetics until a couple months ago. C.C.'s here weren't helpful @ all. You will learn patience my friend. That's what its all about. But its fun even though its costly and has ups and downs. Its soooo worth it tho. I love this weed. Peace. N smoke 1.

420grower

Yeah I do love the growing.. I grew a purple Jem lowryder in my computer case LOL just for fun till my big room is going. The plant was only 4" tall. I have it curing in a jar right now. I am pretty patient but sometimes right at the end I have trouble waiting the extra day :) I cut it down at a little over 60 days when the trichomes were mostly cloudy and amber. Hung it for a few days then into a jar. I weighed it on my wifes diet scale and it was around 10+ grams not digital so I was really surprised and wondered if it was still wet and thats why it weighed so much. Anyway thanks for the ideas :) thats helps alot. I will be talking to him this weekend to see what he thinks.

I'm currently in court right now for my CG, growing in my home.

I will tell you that they arrested me for this, saying that this against the law.

I will tell you on Jan. 11th around 2pm, if it is legal for you CG to grow in your home where you reside.

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/20934-help-leo-stole-everything/page__p__183284#entry183284

Trix

you should call in to the radio show on wednesday nights and ask Mr. Komorn. seriously. get the real answers from someone who can/will/has defend his words/suggestions in court.

I will tell you that they arrested me for this, saying that this against the law.

I will tell you on Jan. 11th around 2pm, if it is legal for you CG to grow in your home where you reside.

http://michiganmedic...284#entry183284

Trix

Im am sorry to hear about that! and I will take your word for it! unfortunatly your living it! you no what the law says, but does L.E?

Been thru a few court dates myself Best of luck to ya!

Peace

FTW

Jim

http://michiganmedic...284#entry183284

Trix

were is you court hoiuse? i would like to come if you don't mind

Hey Bob thank you for your interest in coming to my court date.

I'm so nervous about attracting attention to my case, this upcoming court date is the most important thing in my life at this time. I don't know if having people come to this will hinder the outcome?

Just from what the Judge did to me by stopping the use of MM makes me skeptical as to whether how supportive he will be to dropping these charges.

I'm just trying to lay low until he say's "dismissed", on the other hand if they don't drop these charges on the 11th then I could use all the support possible.

Trix

He could grow at your location but his grow would have to be separated and locked from your grow.

The caregiver can grow at your location (the address on the MDCH form does not have to he the location of the grow), the caregiver is assisting you with your grow. Both YOU and the CG can have access to the plants, not anyone else.

The above comment implies that the CG would grow OTHER PATIENT's meds at your location - If OTHER patient's meds are in YOUR home, it has to be secured from YOU by the CG. You cannot have access to other patient's plants. Most CGs I know that would do this, only grow the patient's plants at the patient's house, not other patient's.

-DN

Archived