Keepin It Wet.

So u can have twelve plants and up to 2.5 oz usable. So no limit on fresh cut, wet unusable stage. Or drying right. So if I end up with a harvest that I think might be too big I could theoretically put overgaes in a food saver jar suck out all the air keeping it at the wet fresh cut stage untill I smoke my stash down then I could cure some more as needed. Sounds like a good way to have a big harvest and stay within legal limits. Opinions please...

Seeing thats its sealed in a plastic baggie i dont think law enforcement will let that fly most really cant tell the differencebecause wet dank bud looks like usable bud to everybody but an experianced grower .

Stagger your grow harvest two plants every other week then take 2 from veg to replace them that should address any heavy weight issues in the future .

Thats not gunna cut it with most LEO/JUDGE, I like your idea its cute but here is what you must do to stay under your limit with a grow: Grow Perpetually, This means to generally Harvest only your limit at a time (one plant if your limit is 2.5 ounces), take care of it and then harvest the rest once that is taken care of. You can do this by keeping your plants all about 1-2 weeks in age of eachother or just let one plant go 2 weeks more then the last, your taking a huge risk to go outside the rules and regulations of the act and you better have a good lawyer if you plan to break the rules and you get caught because the penalty is a lot worse than if you just illegally grow in the first place.

I wasn't saying in baggies I said in a jar wet. In the dry process just slowing it down a bit. I haven't had any weight issues thus far but id rather do my idea than just have way too much dried. If it came down to it. That's all I'm sayin but yes I'm catchin up to myself and getting pretty perpetual so far. They wanna make it as hard as they can to stay legal, just like how most cars go over 100 mph but speed limit it 70. I'm stayin within legal limits and I'm not giving leo any reasons to come over. Jus sayin.

I wasn't saying in baggies I said in a jar wet. In the dry process just slowing it down a bit. I haven't had any weight issues thus far but id rather do my idea than just have way too much dried. If it came down to it. That's all I'm sayin but yes I'm catchin up to myself and getting pretty perpetual so far. They wanna make it as hard as they can to stay legal, just like how most cars go over 100 mph but speed limit it 70. I'm stayin within legal limits and I'm not giving leo any reasons to come over. Jus sayin.

Baggies jars same difference more than likely they will weigh it all as one once its off the stalk when i harvest my fresh bud it looks very similar to my dried medicine i wouldnt want to try to convince some forfeiture hungry leo the difference .

if you seal in a jar fully wet its gunna mold, if you cure in a jar after your product is dry it will become moist again, after a short time of this it can at best stay slightly moist or cause mold if you dont burp them, if you have pot that is curing in a jar you can just take it out of the jar for a mere twenty minutes to an hour and then it is fully dry and ready to smoke in a joint. It can easily be used in a vape/bong/pipe while wet. Wet marijuana can also be cooked with and used so it really is a very very far cry from being unusable.

This is what a lot of marijuana is that the consumer receives for top dollar, marijuana which is cured quickly and not allowed to finish a good cure, its taken out of the jar and let sit out for an hour or so then put into baggies or whatever, its easy to recognize uncured bud for an experienced grower, it is sadly very common, when you smoke a typical "homegrown" this is what people are describing, the uncured appearance and taste. Curring increases potency, changes the appearance, and provides for a cleaner and smoother smoke with an enhanced taste.

The longest I can keep buds really wet is a month to two months in my experience...however it is usable as you can crack the jar and smoke one after only a week if you really wanted to do such a thing.

I have harvested half a plant before but b/c it was only half ready. I had a power outage that caused reveg so that's what I had to do. The food saver jars I got removes all the air inside and keeps buds wet. As far as curing properly should the buds still be wet when I jar them. I always tht u dryed first then put into jars to cure. I got the growin down, jus lookin to cure properly now, thanx

Don't seal or try to preserve wet material.

You might try your luck at labeling the curing jars with "Not Ready Until..." for the defense that 'it was not usable yet.' you can also find a way to store weight at other locations to balance out. A patient friend can hold a secure package for you, legally as long as he is under weight. Patients can also be trained to burp meds - so you can move plant material just as soon as it is ready to keep up with your grow.

You can use methods to extract hash or THC (BHO) so now 6 ounces of plant material becomes just grams of hash.

You need a broker to move your meds to patients in need. ;)

-DN

Don't seal or try to preserve wet material.

You might try your luck at labeling the curing jars with "Not Ready Until..." for the defense that 'it was not usable yet.' you can also find a way to store weight at other locations to balance out. A patient friend can hold a secure package for you, legally as long as he is under weight. Patients can also be trained to burp meds - so you can move plant material just as soon as it is ready to keep up with your grow.

You can use methods to extract hash or THC (BHO) so now 6 ounces of plant material becomes just grams of hash.

You need a broker to move your meds to patients in need. ;)

-DN

Not Ready Until is the best way the intent of the Law may help but you will need a good Lawyer

I believe that anything that is not still growing and is not a root,stem or seed is considered "usable". So if they find old fan leaves laying on the floor they will add those to the weight.

I think you are correct. I have always worried about having the fan leaves around. They take a few days to dry out enough to burn and when I can burn them they stink up the whole neighborhood. I have yet to find the perfect way to get rid of them.

I think you are correct. I have always worried about having the fan leaves around. They take a few days to dry out enough to burn and when I can burn them they stink up the whole neighborhood. I have yet to find the perfect way to get rid of them.

they sell home composters at home depot and I think meijers that seal in odor and you can compost egg shells,used soil,plant material,coffee grounds,oarnge peels etc and use it for your flower beds in spring,just a thought-I dont do this but it crossed my mind.

Archived