Picture On Marijuana Id.

pb, do you know anything about what their new fakes look like? Any noticeable flaws to look for or things of that nature? At first it was pretty funny when they used pictures because it was so extremely obvious, but it sounds like they may be getting better..

I would say look for the holograms.

But that wouldn't be any guarantee.

I'd say check the phone book and see if the named person shows up at that address.

Yea I really do think they need a Picture on the Cards... Is it me or it seems like there Card System slowed down again... i got mine in 93 days .. but i see Now there about 120 days out now.. Wild.. Seems after they passed the Bills this year.. Got a Million Dollars 2 pass there Budget... Well I guess We The People is Nothing nomore !!

Anyone wonder how or WHERE LEO got a printer to

make a fake ID that could pass inspection? dry.gif

You cant just use any ole printer or so we were told by MDCH. :blink:

Maybe I should post this in the conspircy thread :rolleyes:

L.E has many resources! It wouldnt surprise me if the mdch made them for em, I thought they had reg mm cards and fake i.d's for the names that were on the card? I thought I read it that way! Lord knows I could be wrong, been wronged before lmao!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Guest Happy Guy

There is sworn court testimoney that says they made their own cards. They also testified that there are over a dozen more cops with fake cards, just in their area, working on new and existing investigations. How many 'other areas' are doing this is not certain. Could possibly be hundreds of them out there, probably not with pictures anymore. From the ones I have seen, MM Card and drivers license together, it looks like they made the drivers license too.

There is sworn court testimoney that says they made their own cards. They also testified that there are over a dozen more cops with fake cards, just in their area, working on new and existing investigations. How many 'other areas' are doing this is not certain. Could possibly be hundreds of them out there, probably not with pictures anymore. From the ones I have seen, MM Card and drivers license together, it looks like they made the drivers license too.

The SOS made their fake DLs for them. SOP for undercover cops.

So the drivers licenses have been printed by the real people. Can't tell the difference there because there is no difference.

Guest Happy Guy

The SOS made their fake DLs for them. SOP for undercover cops.

So the drivers licenses have been printed by the real people. Can't tell the difference there because there is no difference.

Sworn testimoney said they made their own cards. Maybe they meant that they had them made but they said they made their own. Keeping it factual.

Wonder what would happen if a compassion club worker took the police ID because he could tell they were fakes.

I seem to remember that happening out west maybe 2 years ago. I think the club security detained those using the fake ID's until law enforcement arrived.

Archived