Merry Christmas To All!

Merry Christmas every one! I hope you all have a Great Holliday season!

Lets Not forget Our Young men and our vets who have sacrificed so much!

Marine Stabbed by Suspected Shoplifter

November 27, 2010

Associated Press

AUGUSTA, Ga. - A U.S. Marine reservist collecting toys for children was

stabbed when he helped stop a suspected shoplifter in eastern Georgia.

Best Buy sales manager Orvin Smith told The Augusta Chronicle that man was

seen on surveillance cameras Friday putting a laptop under his jacket at the

Augusta store.

When confronted, the man became irate, knocked down an employee, pulled a

knife and ran toward the door. Outside were four Marines collecting toys for

the service branch's "Toys For Tots" program.

Smith said the Marines stopped the man, but he stabbed one of them, Cpl.

Phillip Duggan, in the back. The cut did not appear to be severe.

The suspect was transported to the local hospital with two broken arms, a

broken leg, possible broken ribs, assorted lacerations and bruises he

obtained when he fell trying to run after stabbing the Marine.

The suspect, whose name was not released, was held until police arrived. The

Richmond County Sheriff's office said it is investigating.

Just an email some one passed along dont know if its true or not, I personaly found it to be amusing!

Merry Christmas!

Peace

FTW

Jim

This happens frequently when running from jarheads. A person becomes excited and falls on his own accord and suffers multiple compound fractures in all 4 limbs, lacerations and broken ribs. Nothing unusual there. :lol::sword:

Semper Fi :zoro: ,

May You & Yours All Have a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year ,,,

'Nollaig faoi shéan is faoi shonas duit.'

A prosperous and happy Christmas to you.

'Go mbeire muid beo ar an am seo arís.'

May we be alive at this time next year.

Phaque, Blueberry, Garfield, Bubblegrower

&

the rest of my very dear friends of whom I've meet here.

WISHING YOU

AND

YOUR

FAMILIES

A

VERY

BLESSED CHRISTMAS !

Christmes-Scene-Animated-christmas-16186036-640-480.gif

Thank You! That is a Beautiful picture!

Happy Holidays to You and Yours!

May God watch over all of Us!

I will take the Marines as backup though lol!

Merry Christmas All!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Phaquetoo I hate to ask a favor from someone that doesn't know me, but I cannot copy and send things on this phone, if I sent you my sons e-mail address would you consider fowarding that to him? Not that it matters but he is station in Cali, camp Pendleton, hope I spelled it right I was in the army so was never there. Thank you in advace if you chose to send it, and thank you for your time even if you can't or don't.

Phaquetoo I hate to ask a favor from someone that doesn't know me, but I cannot copy and send things on this phone, if I sent you my sons e-mail address would you consider fowarding that to him? Not that it matters but he is station in Cali, camp Pendleton, hope I spelled it right I was in the army so was never there. Thank you in advace if you chose to send it, and thank you for your time even if you can't or don't.

My Son Is also stationed there! Yea pm me with it if you Like or to my email!

Merry Christmas!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Merry Christmas to everyone in this great mmma community, to my two second cousins that re upped army again this year, to my late husband and deceased best friend that both went to heaven to early and have been watching over me from above. I am leaving for Las Vegas in a few days because I am still not over the pain of losing the love of my life and everything in this house is him, I thought the crying was over but I guess it doesn't go away that easy. Thanks for making me feel welcome on mmma too. 2011 is going to be great!

Merry Christmas to everyone in this great mmma community, to my two second cousins that re upped army again this year, to my late husband and deceased best friend that both went to heaven to early and have been watching over me from above. I am leaving for Las Vegas in a few days because I am still not over the pain of losing the love of my life and everything in this house is him, I thought the crying was over but I guess it doesn't go away that easy. Thanks for making me feel welcome on mmma too. 2011 is going to be great!

A Merry Christmas to You Retta ,

I'm Sorry for yer loss . Keep yer Chin Up and Remember Lucky Numbers 7-9 & 13 when in Vegas ,,,

An Old Irish Blessing :

In Time of Sorrow...

May you see God's light on the path ahead

When the road you walk is dark.

May you always hear,

Even in your hour of sorrow,

The gentle singing of the lark.

When times are hard may hardness

Never turn your heart to stone,

May you always remember

when the shadows fall—

You do not walk alone.

((((((BIG HUGGS)))))))

peace

Merry Christmas retta!

may peace come to you! play black jack best odds in the house! enjoy the warm weather, maybe even use the pool in the day time lol, I dont think i have ever been in a pool in vegas! but im gonna next time, Im gonna win my first day and stay away from the tables! I only play cards mostly black jack, but i like poker also!

I hope you feel better and im glad you found some friends on here!

God Bless You!

Merry Christmas

FTW

Jim

HAPPY HOLIDAZE

gallery_17122_285_73522.jpg

gallery_17122_285_40758.jpg

May your bowl always be full with a lighter within reach, and may the Devil lose the memo.

1T

now i get it! Thats what B.G means when he says he grows in bubbles! :thumbsu:

Realy nice pics Thanks!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Archived