Christmas Meds

Merry Christmas to All. I dont post a lot anymore but I am still here, and with the Christmas season upon us it important to remember those who have helped us in the past year. Therefore I would like to share with patients who are in need. If you know someone for the cause who really deserves a Christmas gift let us know who they are and how they helped us. Than other members can vote for up to 2 people. The 4 patients with the most recomendations will be blessed with a free 1/2 oz (Nominating will end at 7.00 pm 12/22/10 I just ask that you dont nominate yourself.) We are located in Gennesee County so if you nominate someone to far away you may have to meet half way to pick it up. Meds will be Papaya, and Snow White.

Wow I am shocked. Free meds and no one knows anyone that deserves a little help. Well we tried. Merry Christmas

I could use some help but not in the form of meds. Two years w/out a increase in income and every thing else going up. Used to love the holiday until I realized how commercialized it is. I better stop or I'll be called a scrooge again this year.

WoW thanks Big J I am truely honored. :D

Adversley I would nominate Big J. A couple kids, a wife, xmas, and the city of wyoming outright banning MMJ making so he cannot grow in his own home.

My second choice would be to give it to Maggie at the BCCC. Im sure she knows more needy people other than myself.

Finaly :goodjob: big claps to affordablemeds for compassion.

Merry Christmas to All. I dont post a lot anymore but I am still here, and with the Christmas season upon us it important to remember those who have helped us in the past year. Therefore I would like to share with patients who are in need. If you know someone for the cause who really deserves a Christmas gift let us know who they are and how they helped us. Than other members can vote for up to 2 people. The 4 patients with the most recomendations will be blessed with a free 1/2 oz (Nominating will end at 7.00 pm 12/22/10 I just ask that you dont nominate yourself.) We are located in Gennesee County so if you nominate someone to far away you may have to meet half way to pick it up. Meds will be Papaya, and Snow White.

Bobandtorys own Bob Redden gets my vote he attends the majority of the protests and is very active in the medical community and is my hero for all he does for us. :goodjob:

I also received this e mail from Ernst

Hey man I seen your post about the Christmas meds.... I would like to donate a $25 gift certificate to my shop 2 fat guys & a pipe to go with your prize for the winner let me know where to send it were located downriver in the Taylor Gibraltar trade center

Thank you Ernst I'll have to stop in myself. I am looking for the bowl that has the holes around the top Merry Christmas

U still running all that NIRVANA stuff..? so whats up ..? u spoke with herbee's lately..? I will more than likely see him in a day or two.

Did you ever check out that Cali Orange x Deep Chunk, or any of the Deep Chunk hybrids like I told you about months ago before I got banned under my old dlovas screen name.

Thanks for the responses. these people get the meds in order of votes, or when they were first nominated. Bob and Torrey, Davidl, 1337gr33n, Irish green. If you would pm me how to get in touch I'd like to deliver them tomarrow if possible. Blueberry I nominate you. Pm if you are in need. If anyone doesn't want the meds they will go to the next patient.

how cool is this? i have to say though, i am actually not in a lot of need. I have plenty of smoke. i would like it if some one other than myself in more NEED could use it. please don't take this as if i wouldn't want to try your smoke. i definitely would! So, next time i am in the Gennesee area (or you come to GR), i'll let you know ahead of time. we can meet up and have a smoke out!

i totally dig what you are doing with this, and want to make sure that someone in need gets it.

thanks again. happy holidays, and Peace to you and your family.

(And thanks to you too Big J! Your wife should get a lil somethin special for Christmas this year!

Archived