Refresh, Refresh, Refresh

it's like my morning dose of crack....

better than coffee

refresh refresh refresh....

it's like the ole saying location location location....

we r in the best place online....as far as i m concerned....

there is no facebook....only medbook now....or myspace should b replaced with medspace....hey theres a new business plan for ya....

if your in forums all you gotta do is click new content up on the right top of screen!

In the darkest ban near the top under arcade, click new content same as todays active content!

Merry Christmas

Peace

FTW

Jim

i m likin this button instead of the active content button, it filters out stuff i havent read yet....nice option phaq-bags...i love it...

biggrin.gif

I wish we had a "new posts since last visit" option.

i also use the today's active content

in a way we do phil.

when you click on "todays active content" you see this on the left side:

gallery_13801_182_8160.gif

you can see there is a folder in front of every topic.

the black folders are new or seldom used topics. the yellow folders are for topics that are "on fire" and very busy.

notice there are some dark yellow folders and some light yellow ones? likewise there are some dark black folders and then some light black (gray) ones?

anything dark colored has a new post in it. if it is light colored, there has been no new content since you last viewed that topic.

in a way we do phil.

when you click on "todays active content" you see this on the left side:

gallery_13801_182_8160.gif

you can see there is a folder in front of every topic.

the black folders are new or seldom used topics. the yellow folders are for topics that are "on fire" and very busy.

notice there are some dark yellow folders and some light yellow ones? likewise there are some dark black folders and then some light black (gray) ones?

anything dark colored has a new post in it. if it is light colored, there has been no new content since you last viewed that topic.

ill just preface this with no offense meant...

that system reminds me of our national color terror warning list...is it orange today? what do i do....LOL

sorry

cant help myself this morning....

Archived