Menards?

lil help.

i kow what menards is, but im not very familair with them and they do not have any kind of an online store.

i got a couple hundred dollars worth of gift cards from the holidays..................

do they really have anything there?? the nearest one is a bit of a drive.... do they have air pumps? good totes?

stones?

do they have anything hydro??

how about lamps?? cheap mh lamps??

humidifiers?

Menards is one of my fav stores but not the greatest for hydro stuff.

Bins are hit or miss.

Cheap timers.

No airpumps.

Good selection of humidifiers and room heaters.

They do have inline booster fans that work well. 4 to 12 inch I believe.

Lots of PVC and plumbing accessories.

Not sure about the the MH bulbs. I know there selection is CRAP for t5 anything.

Overall its a good store, easily can spend money there. They have a decent handtools selection, some foods, and lots of other stuff.

Menards is one of my fav stores but not the greatest for hydro stuff.

Bins are hit or miss.

Cheap timers.

No airpumps.

Good selection of humidifiers and room heaters.

They do have inline booster fans that work well. 4 to 12 inch I believe.

Lots of PVC and plumbing accessories.

Not sure about the the MH bulbs. I know there selection is CRAP for t5 anything.

Overall its a good store, easily can spend money there. They have a decent handtools selection, some foods, and lots of other stuff.

:bow: :bow: :bow::bow:

thanks.

BB, you're a do it yourselfer. If you can't spend 200 at Menards you should be ashamed. Lots of plumbing parts, wire gizmos, and dreams.

haha, im sure i can blow it, thats never a problem :)

i'm gonna try to get out this week and see what i can see.

im thinking about building a permanent 1" PVC system with some kind of quick-release or ball valves to change out/clean buckets when needed. im sure they have everything there i would need :)

It's a shame Michigan has few Menards locations. In other parts of the Midwest they are the true do-it-yourself discount store, priced significantly below Home Depot and way under Lowe's. They are a bit shy on the high end mega bucks marble bath basins and gold faucets others carry (which really spins some yups cranks)for their Mcmansions. Wisconsin and Minnesota are blessed with them, Michigan is unfortunately, not. You got Menard gift cards? Somebody loves you.

haha, im sure i can blow it, thats never a problem :)

i'm gonna try to get out this week and see what i can see.

im thinking about building a permanent 1" PVC system with some kind of quick-release or ball valves to change out/clean buckets when needed. im sure they have everything there i would need :)

They make these screw together junctions in 1'' and put a ball valve on each side of junction.

(close valve-disconnect quick release- open valve to drain.):thumbsu:

I used 1 1/2'' because i used bath tub drains as my output.. double gaskets and all... works great^^^^(screw grommets and leaks) they are made concaved so when they are tightend they seal 100% ( But i still used some silicone on the rubber gaskets)

plumbed right to the bath drain..menards has the drains i used 3$ each.

• 3 weeks later...

yeah daddy has a new fun store........ holy lord mother mary............

so i went with my gift cards on a shopping spree...... there was some kinda deal going on..... dunno.......

i bought like 48 items and only spent $110............ going back for the monster humidifier next :)

i bought all kinds of stuff..... wow.... love that store.

yeah daddy has a new fun store........ holy lord mother mary............

so i went with my gift cards on a shopping spree...... there was some kinda deal going on..... dunno.......

i bought like 48 items and only spent $110............ going back for the monster humidifier next :)

i bought all kinds of stuff..... wow.... love that store.

Yeah! I love Menard's too. Glad you had a good time 'blowing' your cards :)

I love menards. you could deff find just about anything you need for DIY gardening. they carry some irrigation products too. I got a packet of micro sprinkler heads there that work awesome for NFT. they had drip emitters. big bags of course vermiculite . reflective bubble wrap. at my local menards the check out girls are smokin hot too! my job puts me in that store 5 times a week, bub if you need anything checked there let me know.

I love menards. you could deff find just about anything you need for DIY gardening. they carry some irrigation products too. I got a packet of micro sprinkler heads there that work awesome for NFT. they had drip emitters. big bags of course vermiculite . reflective bubble wrap. at my local menards the check out girls are smokin hot too! my job puts me in that store 5 times a week, bub if you need anything checked there let me know.

kudos for the offer.

great store :)

i picked up a couple electrical timers, bleach, windex, windshield washer fluid, couple small tools, a couple power strips, handle for the screen door, sprayer for the kitchen sink, caulk, anchors and screws to mount the new r.o. filter, a 30gal tote for overnight water storage, 10-26w cfl's, an i-pod charger/player/dock for the mrs, and a couple bags of chips for $110.... nice.

Archived