Swampy's Free Leonard

Royal Smoke

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure thing bro!

I've got some in front of me right now from my friend.

It's not fully cured......but what am I to do? ;)

dam nice looking bro! we need to get together for sure as i know what were gonna do heheehe! hey take a look at my random flower shots over there posted a big kakorange over there but i guess i should post her here also! heck i might as well just start one here too duh. lol

8380473.jpg?36092399.jpg?362

4920179.jpg?3588347820.jpg?356

(Borrowed the good camera again :D )

• 1 month later...

I recently received this pm involving Free Leonard, so let's just put this out in the open......

Charging for something many give away for free??

Is there some rule that I don't know about?

From what I've read and researched, Swampy made the Free Leonard so that he could sell seeds. 1/3 of the profits from these seeds go/went to the fund for Leonard Peltier's defense case....

What is this about giving away Free Leonard clones for no compensation? Who ever said that? How did this start?

I paid for mine.

I have no problem making a donation to somebody in need, but c'mon...... Acting like it's owed to you?

Anyone know the deal and how this got started?

Guest knucklehead bob

I recently received this pm involving Free Leonard, so let's just put this out in the open......

Is there some rule that I don't know about?

From what I've read and researched, Swampy made the Free Leonard so that he could sell seeds. 1/3 of the profits from these seeds go/went to the fund for Leonard Peltier's defense case....

What is this about giving away Free Leonard clones for no compensation? Who ever said that? How did this start?

I paid for mine.

I have no problem making a donation to somebody in need, but c'mon...... Acting like it's owed to you?

Anyone know the deal and how this got started?

I would also like to know how this poor mans'(Leonard Peltier) tribulations got turned in to everyones entitlement !

Guest finallyfree09

Over the summer I am going to cross a kush with the short phebo of fl. I'm also going to be crossing a purple variety with it. I'm sure it won't be easy OR quick to stabilize ant of the crosses I make but I think it'll be worth it.

• 4 weeks later...

Here's a few branches of Free Leonard that I'm trimming right now. I'll have to shoot a picture of the remaining plant once it's out from under the HPS tomorrow.

It was in the coldest corner like I said before and I'm sure it got pretty darn cold some nights.

835063.jpg?362

Hey! Is that a bunch of lids on the floor? Kinda reminds me of the '70s.:)):P:lol:

Have you had the same thing happen with other strains under the same conditions? Seem to me that I've read you can influence the color with cooler temps.

Nice work RS!:goodjob: My FL wnet into flush today, just past nine weeks. I'm curious how long you flowered her?

• 4 weeks later...

Tom (Swampy) Higgins was a great man. He was one of the warriors that fought for the rights we enjoy now. He was a member here and had hundreds of posts on the original site. He shared his seeds for free to patients. Here are three videos from a hearing at the department of community health. In the second video at 32:15 you will meet Tom (swampy) Higgins himself!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/tW7rkv8u5Qc

http://www.youtube.com/embed/XYfVmK1PmQM

http://www.youtube.com/embed/G2miKs6vxjM

RIP swampy We all love and miss you!

Had to just watch this video again. It cracks me up every time.

Was he just trying to grand stand to raise the limits? He said he smoked an Oz. a day.

:lol:

Thought I'd look up this thread while a had some Free Leonard in the Vape.

Edited by Royal Smoke

• 2 weeks later...

Had to just watch this video again. It cracks me up every time.

Was he just trying to grand stand to raise the limits? He said he smoked an Oz. a day.

:lol:

Thought I'd look up this thread while a had some Free Leonard in the Vape.

He really did need that much for his medical conditions. My friend used to hang out with him quite a bit. He said he didn't think he could handle watching vids of Tom yet.

• 10 years later...