The Elephant In The Room

JimD

I am just gonna come right out an ask. Has it been confirmed that leo prowls these forums? Do they just lurk, or have they created false profiles? Just curious, pm me if you are a bit paranoid too. :lol:

If they do, don't ya think that they would be a bit more informed about medical marijuana issues? Perhaps they have their LEO blinders on and only pick up on issues that conform to their view of the world. Seriously though, I was just wondering the same thing today and wondering what I would have to say to prompt a visit from them. Would they have to get a search warrant to track me down through my ISP?

If they do, don't ya think that they would be a bit more informed about medical marijuana issues? Perhaps they have their LEO blinders on and only pick up on issues that conform to their view of the world. Seriously though, I was just wondering the same thing today and wondering what I would have to say to prompt a visit from them. Would they have to get a search warrant to track me down through my ISP?

I don't think it is as much a case of them conforming to their own world view as it is them conforming to their superiors world view. If tomorrow every PA in every county let it be known that legal means legal, the leos would back off pretty fast. One of the consequences of fashioning the structure of police forces after a military model is the necessary, unquestioning obedience of the rank and file to their superiors. Even if they did think for themselves their opinion gets outweighed by the majority of their peer group. Glad to know they are here though, paranoia keeps you free sometimes. ;)

Does anyone remember that undercover lady who came in saying something about a picture on her card? It was during the summer of 2010. No one replied, as I recall, sometime later, maybe a month or so, I read she was undercover. I'd been reading somewhere of someone going to the CC's trying to entrap people and found out it was HER. I also remember hearing something like, she may've been in favor of our law, but she was just doing her job. HOW can anyone live with themselves for having such a conflict of interest?

Sb

They would need a federal court order to force the webmaster to give up our ip addresses.

I don't think it is as much a case of them conforming to their own world view as it is them conforming to their superiors world view. If tomorrow every PA in every county let it be known that legal means legal, the leos would back off pretty fast. One of the consequences of fashioning the structure of police forces after a military model is the necessary, unquestioning obedience of the rank and file to their superiors. Even if they did think for themselves their opinion gets outweighed by the majority of their peer group.

Glad to know they are here though, paranoia keeps you free sometimes. ;)

You may be suffering PTSD, seriously. I've provided descriptions of your terminology, though we all use it too. To help us all understand it a little better including myself. I think it is a disfunctional way for us to survive or cope with this type of Lifestyle.

Paranoia is a thought process thought to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs concerning a perceived threat towards oneself. Historically, this characterization was used to describe any delusional state.

Persecution is the systematic mistreatment of an individual or group by another group. The most common forms are religious persecution, ethnic persecution and political persecution, though there is naturally some overlap between these terms. The inflicting of suffering, harassment, isolation, imprisonment, fear, pain or exclusion.

terrorism Law Definition : nounThe threat or actual use of violence in order to intimidate or create panic, especially when utilized as a means of attempting to influence political conduct.

Paranoia just keeps you confused, trust me . Good Luck with your recovery, everyone . Get a Card , Get a Life ,

Free the People !!!

ps. reflecting: Get a Card , Get a Life ......... it's a Start , anyways .... Peace

I am just gonna come right out an ask. Has it been confirmed that leo prowls these forums? Do they just lurk, or have they created false profiles? Just curious, pm me if you are a bit paranoid too. :lol:

Few would admit they are leo.

But yes, they are here. I consider it an opportunity to educate them.

There are several things they look for here, when they come.

First many of them want to understand this law. Those who really believe that stuff about "serve and protect" seriously want to avoid false arrests of innocent, law abiding citizens.

Some are seriously interested in getting their own mmj cards. They may have a relative or friend with a medical issue and are interested about the proper way to go about things. Oh .. and which strain might help the most.

There are other legit reasons they might show up here.

And there could well be others that have ill intent. I still figure that is an opportunity. The more they read about what this herb can do, as a medicine, the less will they have for fight.

One thing we have in common with leo .. we all have frail human bodies that wear out after a while.

You may be suffering PTSD, seriously.

That, I am sad to say, is a diagnosed fact. It is actually the whole reason my wife began to take me seriously when I told her MMJ helps; she had a well respected psychiatrist inform her that it absolutely would act on the same chemicals and processes in the brain that numerous prescribed medicines do. With a much more generalized effect though, what the Dr called a "sledgehammer" treatment. Doc would not write my reco for that though :rolleyes: . It took a secondary condition and a trip to a different Dr to get that.

So yes you are correct, and thanks. Sometimes the mirror lies to me when I attempt to check my behavior and thoughts myself. ;)

Archived