New Dispensary Raids In Oakland County

I heard about this on WJR coming home from work; they said OC says it all DEA; but Democrat Jessica Cooper renewed her call for clarification of the MMMA when they interviewed her on the radio.

story

UPDATED: Medical marijuana raids at Walled Lake, Novi facilities

WALLED LAKE — Federal agents from the Drug Enforcement Agency have raided two medical marijuana dispensaries in Oakland County Tuesday morning.

The facilities are a chain organization, Care Takes of America, one at 1020 Decker Road in Walled Lake, and another at 45700 W. 12 Mile in Novi.

Authorities raided the buildings at about 7 a.m.

The Oakland Press reports that two Oakland County Sheriff's vehicles are parked outside of Caregivers of America on Decker Road. Reporters were sent to the Novi location.

Andy Eiseman, the group supervisor for the DEA, would not comment on whether arrest warrants had been made, noting that it is an ongoing investigation.

Bystanders at the Walled Lake location watched the raid.

"We just saw somebody banging on the building trying to get in," said Tom West of Fastdecks, a concrete company located across the street from the Walled Lake dispensary. West said the people were dressed in black garb with swat-type vests. He added that he saw the people at 7:25 a.m.

"When I came in," he said "(Police officials) were standing-shoulder-to-shoulder across the entire front of the building," said Joe, an employee of a nearby business, who asked that his last name not be used.

Joe said the police officials did not have any weapons drawn, and were wearing plain clothes with bullet-proof vests.

"They've been open less than a month," said Shane, another employee of a nearby business who asked that his name not be used. Shane added, "I don't see what the problem is; let them make a little money before they bust them."

The employees reported that there were about 30 vehicles.

About a month ago, an Oakland Press reporter was asked to leave the dispensary after a scheduled interview. The operation resembled a candy-store, with a counter full of edible candies, and walls lined with marijuana merchandise, including bongs and other paraphernalia.

The dispensary's contact information is 877-909-2462 at www.m3key.com.

Oakland County Prosecutor’s Office said it is entirely a federal operation.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest knucklehead bob

Can any one say "CONSPIRACY "? ...............OH ................ I forgot ............ It's LEGAL for them to FORGE STATE DOCUMENTS , waste taxpayer money & what-not !!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again instead of filing a court order against the people in civil court they waist 10s of thousands of dollars and risk lives to destroy these peoples lives in criminal court. These people think they are legal, and they may be, so lets work things out like they do in a free country, in civil court. We are doing things like the police state we are.

Soon these oppressor, elitist, smarter than thow types will be out of a job. Power to the vote, the people are waking up!

Bastardds!!! We NEED to take control of our state law. Allowing Fed law to trump State Law is ludacris.... Where are those educated enough to start the challenge of this BS..?? We need capable intelligent people to start the organization of our REAL RIGHTS.... I guess our government will try what they will but if we offer NO resistance WE SUCK!! Just like our government shot the indians in the back when they chose not to listen.. AMAZING what lack of morals our leaders have, when it comes down to it they'd kick us in the face and gas us if THEIR system is jepordized. :sword: I say find the names of every DEA agent, Local AND federal, locate their family members, cut their f'n fingers off and send one back to them every year, till they realize what their doing is really no different and THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE for condeming someone to hell....I hope their families pay for what they've done to innocent people who just wont have NAZI control, their mostly not bad people just choose to be free..Afterall this is the Land OF The Free.... Where FREEDOM will prevail, or I will DIE trying to keep it.

i think their were two raids today at two locations another words the people had two place's and 4,000 plants so i can't see how that would be Medical imo

like last week the news paper said 8,000 plants but did not say Medical i think we all know who is behind this (Oakland County) you think

I would sure think so... IRS at the raid??..Going for TAX EVASION too,I would sure bet they are trying to pin down those who are suppling the dispensery. Thats why they seal their records so no one realizes how many peoples names, or what type of info they'll have on their next terrorist operation.

One would have to wonder. Is the DEA going after the growers that are supplying the dispensary?

That is the whole idea they want to keep us from the truth once again!

Does anyone else feel like these news articles about drug busts are extremely lacking? They seem to contain as little information as possible, and dont really inform you of whats going on.

One would have to wonder. Is the DEA going after the growers that are supplying the dispensary?

i have a feeling they are....................................anyone know?-another case has 10 co-defendants along with the dispensarmaybe a few of the dispensaries are ran by feds to gather info on patients CG's and growers

when they are full of information they pounce and shut down a whole town???????????????????? thats my paranoid side speaking...... but i have been right on some far out hunches before

Bastardds!!! We NEED to take control of our state law. Allowing Fed law to trump State Law is ludacris.... Where are those educated enough to start the challenge of this BS..?? We need capable intelligent people to start the organization of our REAL RIGHTS.... I guess our government will try what they will but if we offer NO resistance WE SUCK!! Just like our government shot the indians in the back when they chose not to listen.. AMAZING what lack of morals our leaders have, when it comes down to it they'd kick us in the face and gas us if THEIR system is jepordized. :sword: till they realize what their doing is really no different and THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE for condeming someone to hell....I hope their families pay for what they've done to innocent people who just wont have NAZI control, their mostly not bad people just choose to be free..Afterall this is the Land OF The Free.... Where FREEDOM will prevail, or I will DIE trying to keep it.

try not to give us a bad rap-we are all really really mad but this is supposed to be a peaceful movement of patients :notfair:

Bastardds!!!

I say find the names of every DEA agent, Local AND federal, locate their family members, cut their f'n fingers off and send one back to them every year, till they realize what their doing is really no different and THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE for condeming someone to hell....I hope their families pay for what they've done to innocent people who just wont have NAZI control, their mostly not bad people just choose to be free..Afterall this is the Land OF The Free.... Where FREEDOM will prevail, or I will DIE trying to keep it.

WOW !!! Lighten up Francis, Freedom of Speach only goes so far.

Archived