2 1/2 Week Into Flower And No Flowers

Annnie

This is not Ann, I'm a friend that is needs a computer, for help. I run a Hydrofarm aero system with the flora line, at 800-1000 ppm, with a Ph of 6.0-6.3. The light cycle was changed two and a half weeks ago, and the flowers are not developeing. I've checked for light leaks ect that may be inhibiting the flowering. the good old boy I got my cuts from said "he has not seen the his Lambs Breath act this way, and they are behind there soil sisters at this point". Dose anyone have any ideas how to force flowering? Will a K boost force flowering? Should I push the ppm higher? The leaves do show early signs of deficencys, lateral twisting near the tips. Otherwise the plants look good and healthy

If everything were on time for a three week show, I would not be here asking for help. This paticular strain (Lambs Breath)should be well along by now, thay are showing much slower than there genetic sisters, that were cut at the same time. The sisters are showing "sharpie" sized nugs, and mine show only two hairs per node, they are showing the same as the end of there veg. cycle, NO progression the streach has stopped, but they are not producing. Again, I ask will a K boost help to force flowering? Should I push the ppm higher? Dose anyone have any helpful sugestions an action I can take before thay are out of control.

:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: Awesome buds there Tarzan! And you too, KD! The episode of kung fu takes me back.

"What will you do?" "Work...wonder...rest when I can." He must have been a grower! He even burns one near the end.:lol:

OOPS!:unsure: and I haven't even medicated yet! LOL!

The meter that I use is a Hanna continious read tri-meter(Ph,ppm,Temp). I trust it more than the cheap pens. With that said the cheap meter reads with in the margin of error for the coonversion between Hanna and Millwakee (EC x 500 or X 700 plus the pen dose not compensate for the temp.) The twist I want to attribute to the beginning of a Cal Mag deficency. That is why I wondered if I should push the ppm. Also, the emmitters are not clogged, that would be an easy fix.

I ask will a K boost help to force flowering? Should I push the ppm higher? Dose anyone have any helpful sugestions an action I can take before thay are out of control.

NO, No, and Yes. Your air temp could be higher, your transpiration might be running slow as a result, especially if you are not paying attention to your root temps. What lights are you using?

I run one 1000 W. magnetic for the inital veg. Then typicaly during the aggressive bloom I'll harden in with a Phantom 1000 W. All of them are Eye Hortilux Bulbs. The root zone temps are 68 F. I run C02 at 1000 ppm. The circulating fans make it like a hurricane(air flow isn't an issue), the light are not vented, the heat is combatted with a stand alone AC unit. The temp and humd are very stable.

Also, the ca,mg issue is what it is, that will be worked out with the higher ppm or a shift in nutrent ratio. Currently, as the h2o level drops, the ppm drops slightly, the ph is relitivly stable (two ph adgustments per week 6.3 down to 6.0), when the over all res level gets low it gets changed (weekly). The leafy/woody growth rates seem better than average, the uptake seems fine, the plants look good to very good, as far as overall health with the exception of the premature ca/mg defincey. The roots look healty and white thay are forming a thick robust matt, and have gone through the drains into the res. In reality I'm running an areo system and a DWC. The DWC is in the res,(being constantly and excessively oxyegenated).

I use the Flora line for my DWC and I never have to adjust ph. I just use the Micro and Bloom as a 2 part (Lucas) and my ph automatically adjusts itself to around 5.7-5.8.

I think you should aim for a ph around there and using Flora nutes you shouldn't have any cal/mag issues, possibly could happen with RO water though if you're using it, I don't use it so I don't know.

My ladies are about 10 days into flowering and they show no signs of slowing down :D

Sorry this looks like a waste of our time , read the op notes . This was just a call for help thats not needed according to the note posted above . Its funny when people ask for help but are to vain to accept ....

Watch theyll be back ;)as it shows they may be very wrong according to there diagnosis with so many variables at hand ..

But hey why even ask if you dont want to see what others may have in mind and wisdom . There are many here with far superior wisdom . I sure do appreciate it when they chime in , but appreciate all help by others ..

Sorry Annie but your friends words show attitude and disrespect to those who only wished to help ! It shows as well a true lack of skills , when one has no clue at first but then is positive in minutes of a diagnosis . lol

One must state all variables for others to help . Such as r/o water , city or well, giving a vague discription of all is not going to give one the best advice

Next time try a grow site where people are more apt to not chime in with courteousy , but wach it actions like that would have your friend stomped into place very fast , There are many serious people who wont take games such as this within most grow sites .. They will humiliate people like this as fast as lightning .I too am not nice guy if you find me on icmag or any of the others I frequent and play games with others time as its valuable .. OD

True story.

Many different problems look like a Cal or Mg issue...

Another question is what strain? I know my Blue Dream doesnt look like its flowering for a while into flower....

I know my Blue Dream doesnt look like its flowering for a while into flower....

That's a fact! It also stretches about 3.5 times. LOL!!!

I would say temperature could possibly be a big factor if it is a true Lambs Breath. Lambs Breath is a tropical Sativa from Jamaica so flowering could possibly be inhibited or delayed by the lower temperatures, but it is probably a combination of factors. Start with applying Blackman's Law of Limiting Factors (Google it. It is one of the most important basics of good growing, and is vital to understand!) and see if anything is seriously out of balance, and then go from there.

Good Luck!

Archived