I Am In Need Of A High Cbd Plant

Ezrah

I am all for the people, I am not for money or power, I work for God.

Don't trust high CBD strains until they have been confirmed multiple times. Even then, it  could be lies, we live in a world of money, power, and greed. I say this from my heart, tough it out and take the high THC strains, of course there will be CBDs in them too. Probably the ones that you need It has been proven with actual human results and not just lab tested.

Sarcasm: I guess if somebody has some high CBD strain that they had tested, and believe the testing is accurate beyond our current medical system it is worth a lot of money? WELL THEN, I guess the four strains that I have that cured two cancer patients are priceless.

Believe who you must, but keep in mind, I have given away my strains only for free and all of the oil I provided the cancer patients will was only for free.

In my opinion, CBDs have great, awesome potential, but not yet. I would not spend one penny on a so called high CBD strain. Not until I see concrete evidence.

Grow Goddess I have no interest in picking a fight with you. I make no claims for what CBD can or cannot do beyond what has been proven. I did not say anything about anything curing cancer. If you have had good results with two people thats great and I hope that if you try to help anyone else with cancer that you get similar results. I just said one cannot deduce the CBD content without testing. Perhaps you can and I am wrong. Thats fine with me. i made no statement against THC or the many other compounds present in the plant or how people might use it.  I think there are many strains that have medicinal value. I certainly make no claim to know them all. 

I think your response was a bit unkind but thats my problem not yours. 

I too am royally pissed about the absurdity of the COA decision. 

I suggest if you have not watch the Sanjay Gupta CNN special entitled WEED. I am gladdened that the young girl named Charlotte who has a terrible form of epilepsy was helped by oil made from a high CBD plant. The fact that someone who was in terrible shape was significantly helped is what counts for me. i think it is what matters to you too. If anyone who is in trouble is helped whether through cannabis or not is also what counts for me. 

I was helped by someone who might have,gotten the high cbd plants to me and she made me promise to try to get them out. That sounded like a good idea to me. I have made no mention of selling any plants. 

I wish you well.

Edited by mrd

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a little more time to waste tonight.

I have read so much about CBDs I am not able to log all of the hours and I know what I need to know. It is going to take at least a decade and billions to have a wide spectrum of coverage of CBDs like THC covers a wide spectrum of illnesses.

I am sorry, you are just another punk. You dodged all of the facts and questions I asked. Posting up links dose not show any signs of true intelligence or positive intentions. There are probably more false links of information online than accurate ones.

Now to the dodging BS. How do you know that the most useful CBDs are not found in the high THC strains? If you cannot answer this question, there is no useful information that you can provide me.

Absolutely no one has proven to me that just because a strain is high in CBD that it can cure a wide spectrum of cancers, if any. I am sure it can, but it has not been proven to me. High THC strains, which obviously have CBDs in them, I have seen 99% of the cancer patients cured with that.

CBDs have potential. Why would one choose not to take the high THC? Does anybody have an answer to this besides it is what you want so life can be convenient? I know of many people that chose the path of convenience and they are now dead because they did not want to take 6 months off from work. Now they don't have to worry about that now do they?

I realize many are excited and have good intentions. Some are concerned with making money. Some people deserve the money. You are screwing with people's lives. Who is taking the risk? The patient, the patient is taking the risk. I think most are in this for the money. So either choose the devil or choose the Goddess recommendations. It is my opinion that high THC strains carry the best CBDs.

No offense, but I am being realistic from here on up.

I am sorry, you are just another punk. You dodged all of the facts and questions I asked. Posting up links dose not show any signs of true intelligence or positive intentions. There are probably more false links of information online than accurate ones.

I don't understand your apparent emotional disturbance, but I forgive you. You asked about what else is in a trichome other than CBD. That's a link that describes some of the constituents. 

Though it is admittedly far from fool proof, the nice thing about peer reviewed research is it's level of accuracy when compared to anecdotal reports online. Though both have their merits. If you notice something that's flawed in anything that I've posted, I'd love to discuss it and further my understanding with you.    

How do you know that the most useful CBDs are not found in the high THC strains?

You have referenced good CBDs and bad CBDs. If you don't mind providing some links to literature on the subject, it might help me to understand where you're coming from. In regards to the direct question, I don't know what reports you're citing. i feel like you're asking if I personally know someone who's cancer was cured by concentrates and if so I I know for certain the constituents from the cannabis used for treatment. I don't. I know cancer patents that tried and have seen no remission. I don't even know what you're referencing specifically.  

There is solid evidence that's been documented in regards to THC, CBD, CBG, and all of the acidic forms of the neutral cannabinoids as they relate to a wide range of tumors. They don't all do the same thing and some will ultimately be more effective than others. I haven't spent a ton of time on it because I don't have any cancer patients.

There's a wide range of ailments/conditions that are directly related to the endocannabinoid system. There are many tools for use to use from this plant. Blasting away with THC is only one useful tool. Let's not sell this plant short.   

right on @peacefulfield

I hope you stick around.  Or at least drop by every once in a while. @ GG

I can't say that I have had any strains tested and such, but I would highly recommend the shorter indaca looking phenotype of TGA SpaceDawg if you are looking for a high CBD strain and a mellow comfortable buzz. It is very relaxing and virtually no anxiety. The taste, the looks is out of this world. I chose the taller sativa looking phenotype. It has kind of a crappy diesel taste but it is super potent and surprisingly, for how potent it is, there is very little anxiety. I would recommend that for a heavy smoker looking for a high CBD strain. If it wasn't for the law being so unpredictable, I would have happily given out this high CBD strain. It should be easy to get. I have seen other growers grow the SpaceDawg and have the same results as I did. Out of the videos I have seen I have only seen the two phenotypes like I have grown.

Edited by greenleaf

WOW this became a heated topic since I was here last!!!

I came into this section to try something different that's all. Everyone normally says, " Oh you need a Indica or try a sativa that will help you".  The fact is everything is a hybrid now days. And it is almost impossible to try 100% indica/sativa... Like I said once in a blue moon I find something that works. When I say works I mean does not make me hyper or jittery... That being said it don't matter if I remember the name because every grower is different. Maybe they harvest too early, Maybe they harvest later, Maybe I'm just allergic or sensitive to synthetic nutes?  I am willing to try anything that might help my condition at this point. I'm tired of taking pills & I'm looking for an alternative.  I have whats called SAD Social Anxiety Disorder. So if someone out there is or was diagnosed with SAD or Panic Disorder and they have something that worked for them bring it on!!!

Now I don't have cancer and I know my condition is nothing to other peoples health problems. But nothing out there has cured cancer period. I have never heard of someone getting Cancer & used Cannabis ONLY and that's it cured!!!.. This coming from a son of an Oncologist...  As far as I've been told, from doctors, MMJ helps with appetite and lessens the effects of chemo side effects, Nausea & helps them deal with pain that's it. If you can use this plant to replace any synthetic drug your taking or the side effects of it, that is what MMJ is all about.

Edited by peacefulfield

WOW this became a heated topic since I was here last!!!

I came into this section to try something different that's all. Everyone normally says, " Oh you need a Indica or try a sativa that will help you".  The fact is everything is a hybrid now days. And it is almost impossible to try 100% indica/sativa... Like I said once in a blue moon I find something that works. When I say works I mean does not make me hyper or jittery... That being said it don't matter if I remember the name because every grower is different. Maybe they harvest too early, Maybe they harvest later, Maybe I'm just allergic or sensitive to synthetic nutes?  I am willing to try anything that might help my condition at this point. I'm tired of taking pills & I'm looking for an alternative.  I have whats called SAD Social Anxiety Disorder. So if someone out there is or was diagnosed with SAD or Panic Disorder and they have something that worked for them bring it on!!!

Now I don't have cancer and I know my condition is nothing to other peoples health problems. But nothing out there has cured cancer period. I have never heard of someone getting Cancer & used Cannabis ONLY and that's it cured!!!.. This coming from a son of an Oncologist...  As far as I've been told, from doctors, MMJ helps with appetite and lessens the effects of chemo side effects, Nausea & helps them deal with pain that's it. If you can use this plant to replace any synthetic drug your taking or the side effects of it, that is what MMJ is all about.

I agree but there is at least one person here who is going to be all over that.

peacefulfield,

It sounds to me that CB1 agonists (like THC) might be what is causing your sense of being hyper and jittery. It's been well documented. CB1 antagonist (like CBD) are being explored for their therapeutic potential in treating fear and anxiety for this very reason.

You might also try adding something like magnolia officinalis bark extract, or beta-caryophyllene, or any CB2 agonist. Activation of CB1 or CB2 negatively modulates (turns down) the other. So by activating CB2 you might turn down your CB1, while still receiving some positive therapeutic benefit from the CB1 agonist.