I Am In Need Of A High Cbd Plant

Ezrah

I am back logged for high CBD plants. I have given enough away that they are all over this state. There should be enough out there to give away for free to most folks who want them. :) I will soon be stopping this though. I am not healthy enough, and unfortunately those who need it generally are not either, to travel very often. Folks want me to meet them hours from my place or come to there place. I will be bowing out soon because of this but those who have the high CBD plants I hope you all will continue to disperse them freely so all who need them may grow them for themselves.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what the 3ma should do is get a few people (as many as possible) to keep a cbd mother.

kind of like a community pledge.

I have always wanted a museum of mothers in my back yard. I am willing to hold what the people deem the best. Although I am not willing to have everyone come to my house either... Clash of intrests it is.

I think that would be totally rad man.

Ok I am at the point where I might know somone who has two high cbd plants where they could take many cuts of.

A Super high CBD and a 50/50 one.

Now some of you have expressed an interest .

So you have to figure out how to deal with the problem.

Because this person does not want to have anyone over to their home and is not going to repeatedly drive all over God's creation or even MI to be Johnny Appleseed. They have not had good luck with some people in the community and now they are reluctant to trust anyone as far as they can throw them so no one goes to their house, or gets them to drive to them.

Now you might be in need of this and know that you are ok but this person does not know you at all.

So what one of you or all of you who want these things have to figure out a nice safe way to make things happen.

Happen for all not just yourself.

If something good comes up then I can pass it to my friend. Pm me or post it here.

• 6 months later...

You know it realy don't matter if its Indica or sativa dominate. I just once in awhlie run across something that helps. Which is why I believe that the ones that help are high in CBD's. I would really appreaciate it if someone would PM me that lives somewhat close that has something that will help me...

peacefulfield might want to try White Rhino, or real deal Bubba Kush, Dylon or NL5 (Northern Lights #5).  Kush-centric might also be an alternative, anything indica dom. kush.

I agree, the high CBD strains are probably worth a try.  The Dylon is more like a muscle relaxer.

I'm willing to try anything that does NOT make me feel Parinoid Edgy Energetic or Anxious of course. I know anything Skunky or Musty sadly isn't for me. And just because its Fruity don't mean nothing either.. Becasue most strains are hybrid its hard to say...

At this point I just want something proven to have high cbds like

Cannitonic
Sour Tsunami Diesel
Afghani Bullrider
Harlequin
Pineapple Thai
Purple Voodoo

Sadly no dispencerys near me have any of these..

Motarebel and Medicine Man, good options for CBD's.

I grow an orange dank strain and a musty grape dank strain, and I'm kinda curious, because I've never heard anyone comment on musty before.  Do you mean, that with a dank, deep, musty indica like a grape, that you'd not be able to smoke it?  And is it a taste issue or does it cause a mental effect?

Or do you mean more of a musty exotic flavor or odor that makes it not a good choice?

PS - Motarebel is a very generous medical person and genuine decent guy, the best I can tell.

Subcool has that new Pennywise strain that's sold out.  Search ICMAG and you'll run across a thread with Harlequin crosses.  Other breeders that have used her.  Gage Green has Freedom Baby aka Harlequin, etc.  A few new undergroun breeders use her, also.  I know, because I too am searching for Harlequin for my mom.  Real mom, not a mom plant, lol.

Lots of questions so little time... haha... I Love the taste & smell of Skunk also certain fruity meds.. But normal rule of thumb is if it has a strong aroma its high in THC...  When I say musty I mean a strain like Cheese. You know the stuff that smells like  dirty socks but in a skunky way lol...

I really don't want to go here but let me tell you all a little about my history & my use of Cannabis. I have a family history of Depression & Panic disorder.. Therefore I was probably doomed to get this condition anyway...   I have been using Cannabis on & off for maybe or maybe not 20 years... In March of 2009 I was sitting with my girlfriend at the time and she was a heavy drinker. We split a case of beer together & I drank about 10 beers (which is rare for me). Then I had the bright idea to medicate after that. I did so and all of a sudden I just didn't feel right. Its like my brain flipped a switch & something was not right. The next day I had a mind crippling Panic Attack..

Basically a Panic attack is a unwanted adrenaline rush that makes your heart race & your feel like your dying. Most people end up in the ER after their first one or two.. I don't know if you guys ever remember that famous phone call from the cop that called 911 after he ate brownies because he thought he was dying. Well that was a Panic attack... I don't get panic attacks anymore its been about 2 years since my last one.. But I do still have a social anxiety disorder.. To the point were somedays I can't drive a car,  or go in the grocery store even attend family party's etc pills or no pills.. Yet some days/weeks I feel fine.

Now I have been taking & trying lots of different pills  prescribed by my doctor over the years. Nothing has worked except for Benzos (xanax Klonapam) or small to moderate amounts of alcohol.. I have been doing this way too long. Which give me side affects which qualify me to obtain a MMM card.. So here I am looking for the right strains to grow.. Of course a good flavor is a huge bonus as well..

Edited by peacefulfield

CBD is practically the only accessible CB1 and CB2 antagonist in cannabis strains that are currently in circulation. This obviously comes along with a variety of potential therapeutic benefits that are unique in comparison to the majority of other cannabinoids, which are primarily agonists. That being said, flavor and smell appear to be more than simply novelty. Terpenes effect the phiosiological response to cannabis. Breeding for specific cannabinoids and terpenes will only serve to increase therapeutic value. 

Ducks lined in a row and so forth.   

I can't say that I have had any strains tested and such, but I would highly recommend the shorter indaca looking phenotype of TGA SpaceDawg if you are looking for a high CBD strain and a mellow comfortable buzz. It is very relaxing and virtually no anxiety. The taste, the looks is out of this world. I chose the taller sativa looking phenotype. It has kind of a crappy diesel taste but it is super potent and surprisingly, for how potent it is, there is very little anxiety. I would recommend that for a heavy smoker looking for a high CBD strain. If it wasn't for the law being so unpredictable, I would have happily given out this high CBD strain. It should be easy to get. I have seen other growers grow the SpaceDawg and have the same results as I did. Out of the videos I have seen I have only seen the two phenotypes like I have grown.

I can't say that I have had any strains tested and such, but I would highly recommend the shorter indaca looking phenotype of TGA SpaceDawg if you are looking for a high CBD strain and a mellow comfortable buzz. It is very relaxing and virtually no anxiety. The taste, the looks is out of this world. I chose the taller sativa looking phenotype. It has kind of a crappy diesel taste but it is super potent and surprisingly, for how potent it is, there is very little anxiety. I would recommend that for a heavy smoker looking for a high CBD strain. If it wasn't for the law being so unpredictable, I would have happily given out this high CBD strain. It should be easy to get. I have seen other growers grow the SpaceDawg and have the same results as I did. Out of the videos I have seen I have only seen the two phenotypes like I have grown.

Mellowness does not indicate a high cbd strain. I think it is a good quality and it sounds like it has merit. You should get it tested. If you want it evaluated I will gladly help you. Just send me two lbs and I will give you a detailed report. Still I do not think you should call it high cbd until you really know. 

Edited by mrd

Mellowness does not indicate a high cbd strain. I think it is a good quality and it sounds like it has merit. You should get it tested. If you want it evaluated I will gladly help you. Just send me two lbs and I will give you a detailed report. Still I do not think you should call it high cbd until you really know. 

Well, first I must apologize, my patience is gone since the COA ruling about concentrates.

Now, lets get to the ridiculous THC/CBD ratio. What the he ll is that supposed to tell you anyway? It doesn't tell me anything and is a complete waste of time and money even if the tests are accurate. High CBD, my guess is that the SpaceDawg is. It is loaded with triches but not high in THC and it was grown 100% perfect multiple times.

So smarty pants, what is in those trichs if it is not THC? Also, I should not be wasting my time answering you for two reasons. 1. I did not post that for the OP. I posted that information for the others that asked about a quality mellow strain. As a matter of fact, your CBD testing could be the opposite of what you are hoping it is. That is all it is, hope. You know what? In my opinion, your hope is false hope. I have seen a lot of people die shooting only for high CBD strains.

From a medicinal aspect the CBD to THC ratio is the most ridiculous thing I have seen online yet. It takes the cake for me.

Oh boy! I bet many of you would like to say I am wrong. Not just to you MRD, this is to all of the CBD freaks out there. If you are looking for something more than a mellow strain, currently there is only one way to get it. That is a strain that has been proven time and time again that cures cancer period. Has your blue whatever strain cured anyone? Just curious. I would like some evidence please, otherwise it is just the same ole BS to me. This thread is the first I have heard of it and I have been around the block countless times.

This is not me just saying this, some of our best scientist here on planet earth said that there are millions of possible combinations with regard to CBDs. I only know of one or two CDBs that have been identified to individually fight anything. Keep in mind other CBDs can prevent the good ones from working. I agree with the best scientists that it will take decades and billions of dollars spent before we will even have a clue of what to look for. How in the he ll do you know that the CBDs that fight cancer or fight anything for that matter are only found in high CBD strains???? How do you know that the extra CBDs don't prevent the good CBDs from working? I do have some good news, I will give you some actual educated input. Maybe I should say experienced. Go with what works, not with what you want to work. You want to be able to continue living a normal life while taking the oil? That sounds like fantasy to me. That is high risk, very high. After billions of dollars are spent and a couple decades go by, then it would be less fantasy and more reality. Can someone provide me with accurate information that a strain with high THC does not have the most medicinal CBDs? Currently I believe they do. Anyway, the way I read the law, testing is illegal in MI unless the tester is your patient or caregiver. Don't get me wrong, I do believe testing can be useful. I would be having oil tested for other purposes like comparing CBN to THC based upon soak time. 

Have good news and bad news. Here is the good news. The strains I have posted in my blog really do fight cancer. I have a 100% success rate, but only two patients. Now for the bad news. You want to treat your husband, or your child. You want to take a shot in the dark?  Go with what works. High THC and tough it out for 6 months. After the 6 months you take such a small dose you don't even get buzzed anymore. You can't handle taking a 6 month time out for your health?

I had a cancer patient request my services and he took the route of taking a low THC oil so he could conveniently live his life for th 6 month or so treatment period. He so conveniently died. I was not his caregiver and do not know where he got his oil from.

Here is something to you oil makers out there while on my rant. STOP MAKING CRAPPY LOW GRADE OIL. YES, I AM TALKING TO YOU FOLKS WHO LIKE TO THINK YOU ARE REALLY HELPING PEOPLE BY GIVING THEM CRAP. It cost me at least $30-$60 per gram to make it when I still was making it. Unfortunately, I have not personally seen a cancer patient rid themselves of their cancer taking oil made with leaf and popcorn buds. Not that I am the one that should be setting the rules, but I was raised with the saying "do it right or don't do it at all". When I work, I honor my God. I do not work for my personal desires. I used my best products when I made oil period. When other growers saw the product I was using to make my oil it brought tears to there eyes. They could not believe that I would soak big beautiful king buds in alcohol just to make oil. Well I didn't do it just to make oil, I did it to fight cancer. Don't you remember my thread, the cancer patient that I treated for free? that was 90 grams of quality oil. On the last 30 gram batch I gave him I only received 3 grams of oil per ounce of king buds, because I did it right. He is cancer free now.

As you can see, I will probably not be in a good mood until that COA ruling gets overturned.

As for the CBD THC testing, you can show me whatever piece of paper you like. If my son had cancer, I would choose my experience and opinion over any piece of paper of any study done by any group. Think I am foolish? Sorry, I am not. I have found all kinds of reports and studies about cancer and found that many of the tests they do are not completely accurate and usually are 100% wrong when they come out false, which is a very high percentage. Keep in mind, these are the most high tech advanced testing facilities in our country.

CBDs is not properly used on the forums. I realize that most people do not know this yet, but you must know exactly what CBD  you are looking for in order to properly test for it.

Just my two cents, sorry to offend.

I have nothing more to say on this subject. I will be happy to read any responses to my questions.

EDIT: I can only think of one reason to test strains to compare percentages of CBD:THC. That would be if there was an accurate study of high CBD strains curing more cancer than high THC strains under supervision to ensure the patients took the doses correctly. It would also have to be multiple strains. I would very highly doubt that ever to be the case. That sounds like a long shot to me. THC is an individual compound that has been proven time and time again that it does kill many types of cancer. Instead of using the generic CBD, use the actual CBD compound and what cancer you intend to fight with it. Maybe then I could actually support and possibly agree. 

Also, I am fed up with complying to the patient's desires when it comes to the medicinal aspect of them wanting to break the rules. As far as I am concerned, high CBD BS is breaking the rules unless you have a large quantity of people who have been cured by that exact strain. I am talking the real deal cancer people. Chemo will knock someone down for a good 6 months if not more. Can't handle 6 months of being a bit too stoned? Shortcuts can cost a life. If I found out my child had cancer, I would not care if he could handle the buzz or not, because he is going to be taking the oil whether he likes it or not. He will not be able to live his normal life for at least 6 months regardless of the law when it comes to my son.

Currently high CBD in my opinion is absolutely useless. Maybe it is negative. It has great potential, but it is going to take billions of dollars and decades of time before it is going to be useful. Compared to THC, the reason is because there are so many CBDs and so many sequences and other factors. Where THC is known to work well with no BS.

To date, currently, it you ask me my opinion, the high CBD strains BS is a sales pitch so that somebody can charge a lot of money for a half donkey strain. Just so everybody knows, it is more difficult for me to find a low grade strain than it is to finding a quality strain in regards to potency. It is a rip off unless somebody can back up the claims. Still, even if you provide the information the CBD to THC ratio still seems useless to me or even negative effects unless you can provide information proving it does not.

Now, MRD, you say I should not suggest that SpaceDawg indica short is high in CBDs? Maybe you are right, but you shouldn't be mentioning CBDs period. They should be referred to by their individual compound names.

Here is a question to anybody about testing. Has anybody had the CBD to THC comparison tested from at least three different testing facilities and received the same results from each having buds from the same plant? If not, then I guess I am the one that can accurately say which strains are high in CBDs and which are not. There are big problems with testing buds in this manner. Your results are not going to be the same. Sorry MRD, I did not get this tested, but I know 100% for sure from testing it myself that sometimes the top buds are far better than the lower buds and sometimes the lower buds are far more tasty and potent than the top buds. As long as they were grown correctly. This is the reason why I don't believe in testing buds, well one more reason actually. When I start hearing BS like the bud is 34% THC. That is as ridiculous as saying I am getting 20grams per Watt grown in a basement. I would only test and count on the test for medicinal reasons, the concentrates. This way it would be more accurate when distributing product to be tested to each facility. There is another big problem when testing for CBDs in buds, or just a specific strain. How does different light effect the CBDs? I can't say that I have read anything about that. I know with THC it should be pretty close, with CBDs, well, I cannot say and have not read anything about it. Really, all in all, testing buds for anything is ridiculous for medicinal reasons. The concentrated oil is where you will receive your quality test results. Buds to me are recreational oil to me is medicinal. Medical marijuana is allowed in Michigan, but you will be considered a criminal if using your medical marijuana in a medicinal manner. I am 100% confident. People are welcome to disagree and I will happily read the comments. I highly doubt you will change my opinion.

Maybe I am just being a little arrogant, but I think I have earned it. Unless you can tell me another person that has cured a cancer patient, or ridded them of their cancer, whatever you wieners want to call it, that has legitimately taken an anonymous person, in front of everybody on the forums, hired three judges to keep it legit, with success? Go for the high THC strains.

Edited by GrowGoddess

I see you dodged my questions. I have had it with wannabes like you. Let me say that again, wannabe, wannabe. The question was, what then is in all the triches if it is not CBDs?

Exactly what experience do you have besides reading mass amounts of information posted on the forums since 2009? A large majority of it is false information. Please don't ever comment to anything I say or do again please until you are an active member of this community until you start providing blogs, pictures, and reliable information. I checked your profile and I see absolutely nothing. So as far as I am concerned you are full of hot air.

There are two reasons why you don't see me posting here anymore. Because of wannabes pushing their ignorant opinions with zero experience and because the MMMA staff does not back up the majority of the people that have put a large investment into this community. I am sorry, but I have invested a lot more in this community than a bunch of hot air.

Do you have anything more than your hot air? I can back up everything that I have said and am not willing to waste my time doing so to a wannabe that has no real investment in this community.

Good bye MRD. you have made it clear to me what type of person you are and will have no more further communications with you.

EDIT: These are the exact two reasons why you really don't see professional growers on these sites anymore. I don't have time to answer to 50 MRDs per month. Most of us highly experienced growers end up disappearing from the forums. Which I must say I am highly considering doing. RIU, same thing. Go to the main forums, it used to be filled with highly experienced growers, it is now filled with wannabes talking smack, leading people in the wrong direction. I realize MMMA has put great effort in making sure that they keeping up with standards of the law and it is commendable. But being able to keep up with the growing and medicinal end of things, that is nearly impossible if it is a big site. This is why I focus on my blogs, I don't have time for BS. I also have a full time job and a family to take care of on top of being a caregiver.

Edited by GrowGoddess

I know your post wasn't directed at me, and I hope this isn't taken as confrontational, but I believe there's a tremendous amount of information in regards to the pharmacological actions of THC and CBD. There's a great deal of information about these compounds specifically in relation to cancer.

CBD is, for all practical purposes, the only CB1 and CB2 antagonist that's available in cannabis. THC is a CB1 and CB2 partial agonist. These are two compounds with differing medicinal implications. Not to mention the activation of CB1 or CB2 turns the other down. IMO, that why it's important to understand exactly what's known about the condition/ailment that's being targeted and know how that relates to the endocannabinoid system.

I agree with you in that we're very far from having a fully comprehensive understanding, but our base of knowledge is building daily. That's what the threads in my signature are all about.  

Have a wonderful night and thanks for your work with this plant. (I sense your passion.)

I know your post wasn't directed at me, and I hope this isn't taken as confrontational, but I believe there's a tremendous amount of information in regards to the pharmacological actions of THC and CBD. There's a great deal of information about these compounds specifically in relation to cancer.

CBD is, for all practical purposes, the only CB1 and CB2 antagonist that's available in cannabis. THC is a CB1 and CB2 partial agonist. These are two compounds with differing medicinal implications. Not to mention the activation of CB1 or CB2 turns the other down. IMO, that why it's important to understand exactly what's known about the condition/ailment that's being targeted and know how that relates to the endocannabinoid system.

I agree with you in that we're very far from having a fully comprehensive understanding, but our base of knowledge is building daily. That's what the threads in my signature are all about.  

Have a wonderful night and thanks for your work with this plant. (I sense your passion.)

No it was not directed towards you, but now that you mention it, do you have any proof that high THC strains do not carry the most useful CBDs for fighting cancer or any other serious condition? If a cancer patient comes to me and wants an easy way out to where they can continue to live a normal life while being treated with the oil. I turn them away.

One thing I have learned in life, is math is a weapon. Math is really not all that real, it is a tool used to manipulate the outcome. You can look at it in all different angles and the results will come out differently. Geometry is the real deal.

CBDs one day could be the best miracle drug there is. You can try to do whatever testing you want, but the pros say that it is going to take billions of dollars and decades before it can really be useful.

Yes, there are a few CBDs that have been found to terminate cancer and other things, which is a great start. It need to go further before people can just say "I am going to rely on high CBD strain vs low THC".

I would love to see the results of your findings.

I hate to disappoint everyone, but I am saying it as I see it from here up. No more nicey wicey BS from me.

I see no more purpose of posting on this thread because it will be at least a decade before one could reliably use CBDs over THC. Anybody that is selling high CBD strains for high dollar are just straight up jacking people. Maybe there was a great investment to get the strains, I hate to burst your bubble, most of them are crap and will not cure anyone, at least for now.

I am all for the people, I am not for money or power, I work for God.

Don't trust high CBD strains until they have been confirmed multiple times. Even then, it  could be lies, we live in a world of money, power, and greed. I say this from my heart, tough it out and take the high THC strains, of course there will be CBDs in them too. Probably the ones that you need It has been proven with actual human results and not just lab tested.

Sarcasm: I guess if somebody has some high CBD strain that they had tested, and believe the testing is accurate beyond our current medical system it is worth a lot of money? WELL THEN, I guess the four strains that I have that cured two cancer patients are priceless.

Believe who you must, but keep in mind, I have given away my strains only for free and all of the oil I provided the cancer patients will was only for free.

In my opinion, CBDs have great, awesome potential, but not yet. I would not spend one penny on a so called high CBD strain. Not until I see concrete evidence.

I dig your spunk. I also think it's fantastic if you truly were able to help cancer patients.

I'm no noob and I don't know what it would matter if I was. I've been a part of this movement in one State or another for well over ten years. I actually got to the point that i wondered if I was doing society an injustice by putting out flowers that made them docile and apathetic. Recently, I've decided to focus on honing in on the medicinal qualities for each of my patients and my passion has been renewed.

I'm not familiar with the way that others market CBD, and I'm not interested in it. I am interested in keeping free thinking individuals on this site to promote the knowledge base for patients and caregivers in MI. Especially those that can respectfully and intelligently debate one another. 

I respectfully disagree that not enough is known about the actions of CBD to prevent it from being a useful drug. Citations are provided in both of the links in my signature.

Secondary Metabolism in Cannabis

^^^

BTW, there's a good paper on secondary metabolism in cannabis. It outlines many of the constituents found in cannabis and their biological precursors.