Question Regarding Caregiver Agreements

Agouti

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It cost me less that 15s buck a OZ to grow,, FACT but lots of time and care,

see i was not the only one-methods i am not going to give them-but if you know or knew who 'Bubblegrower' was... then you know its possible/plausible-some clues

The Single most important thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is................ GENETICS... without GREAT...yes i mean Great Genetics not good not decent not fair------I MEAN GREAT!

controllable variables...

LUCAS Method

RDWC

CO2

54 watts per sqft-color corrected bulbs & mag ballasts

lots of fans...lots and lots of fans!

I CANNOT GROW/CG BECAUSE I HAVE A DRUG FELONY

I CANNOT GROW BECAUSE OF WIFE AND KIDS

I WOULD NEVER PUT PLANTS ANYWHERE NEAR THEM...not that i am afraid of the plants doing something(HA) i am afraid of all the uncontrollable variables like- LEO or snoopy neighbors or ripoff artists or local area gangs looking to make a quik buck-and add Laws that are Vaguely interpreted to whatever the Judge or Prosecuting attorney wants...NO WAY WOULD I GROW MY OWN ON MY OWN PROPERTY-purely just for seizure laws

NO WAY NO HOW...until the heat subsides or Cannabis is legal

and your dooshbaags for making me come out of hiding and putting up personal info...fuccoff...for now

Edited by MORE COWBELL

I use lucas flora micro 8 ml flora bloom 16 ml per gallon , in pro mix ph 6.5 3 gallon grow bags in bloom you have to water twice a day,,

i use 600 watt digital ballast and high par bulbs

and i am so sorry that you cannot grow, if you were closer i would help you out, I wish more caregivers could learn to cut cost and provide medicine at a fair price,,, but the time is a very big factor for sure,

see i was not the only one-methods i am not going to give them-but if you know or knew who 'Bubblegrower' was... then you know its possible/plausible-some clues

LUCAS

RDWC

CO2

54 watts per sqft-color corrected bulbs & mag ballasts

lots of fans...lots and lots of fans!

I CANNOT GROW/CG BECAUSE I HAVE A DRUG FELONY

I CANNOT GROW BECAUSE OF WIFE AND KIDS

I WOULD NEVER PUT PLANTS ANYWHERE NEAR THEM...not that i am afraid of the plants doing something(HA) i am afraid of all the uncontrollable variables like LEO or snoopy neighbors or ripoff artists or local area gangs looking to make a quik buck-and add Laws that are Vaguely interpreted to whatever the Judge or Prosecuting attorney wants...NO WAY WOULD I GROW MY OWN ON MY OWN PROPERTY-purely just for seizure laws

NO WAY NO HOW...until the heat subsides or Cannabis is legal

But caregivers should take on all these risks and not be compensated for them...

I'm all for patients growing their own if the can and want to. I'm all for getting the best deal you can, but when people come on like this and tell patients that they shouldn't pay more than $4-$5/gram it sets unrealistic expectations for patients. The risks you mention (asset forfeiture, exposing family to hostile law enforcement, potential legal problems even if you're in full compliance) are all risks we caregivers take on, and should be compensated for.

never liked lucas method, have yet to try any meds done using it i liked either...still the cost to produce per ounce is irrelevant.Most patients I know will only use 1 to 2 tops a month.So what if it costed me a total of 700 dollars to grow 20 pounds.it benefits me in no way, because no patient is going to purchase 20 lbs.You want someone to grow the bud then you got to pay the man for his time.I dont need any tips on growing, Ive had strains tested out at 22 percent that CAN pull consistently 1 plus lb from a light in a SOILESS mix, but I am not a drug dealer and simply dont have the demand for pounds and pounds of pot...but I do have a demand for extremely potent amnesia type marijuanna..that it seems is coming very low in supply with all the new growers tossing around the stuff that looks real nice but has little medicinal effect.

Exactly. We all know it is possible, but most times not practical. To get a huge yield off a plant you have to veg much longer and unless you are growing with 1000's and have high ceilings you will also be spending time every day scrogging the plant out (see wider). I also used the Lucas method for awhile a few years ago, it works, over time I just ended up going back to soil for convenience. I don't buy into the soil versus hydro one is better than the other BS, it is all on the grower. You either know how to finish the job right or you don't, soil or hydro.

I run mine in two stage in a 4-5 week harvest cycle Cristinew. Its nice once you get everything dialed in and then stay on it.

Cowbell, you are a walking talking exercise in hypocrisy. You're asking a CG to take all the risks and expect them to do it for next to nothing. Wow...Man up son...

check the link above ,, that guy can back me up on what i say to be true ,,

But caregivers should take on all these risks and not be compensated for them...

I'm all for patients growing their own if the can and want to. I'm all for getting the best deal you can, but when people come on like this and tell patients that they shouldn't pay more than $4-$5/gram it sets unrealistic expectations for patients. The risks you mention (asset forfeiture, exposing family to hostile law enforcement, potential legal problems even if you're in full compliance) are all risks we caregivers take on, and should be compensated for.

Seems that both of you people are basing your cost analysis in dollar value only . Both of you don't , can't , won't be a caregiver for some one else "MORE COWBELLcant grow myself-said that"....."cristinewI grow for myself only sorry,, " , your figures fail to address your time . Neither one of you has a patient that you dispense to for $4-$5 a gram , so how can you say that this is all they should be compensated for . When you start doing it you can come and tell everyone how screwed up we all are . Until then ...................................

Yea, fire starters. But hey, we step up and discuss why things are the way they are. We have been doing so since Dec 08 when this forum started. Nothing has changed as far as the hard realities of growing, only many more people that didn't understand before do now. Truthfully hearing the more rational and moving patient opinions had an effect on me as well, I would likely be charging more had we not had all of these "talks".

nope im not gone, been here too long, not going anywhere soon...

i never said what to charge did !?

i just put out some cost figures of Materials-supplies

the Ambiguity of LEO interpretation is the deciding factor in all of this

FEDS hot on pot=HI Prices

everybody growing=4 a gm

what you charge for your LABOR and other hard to Quantify "standards" or i should say Baseline for things-i know personally i can grow for about 30 an OZ after all is said and done...

MY LABOR is a Labor of Love hard to put a price tag on my time because my time has different values based upon the time of day or night it is and what sort of mood im in...

i figure for me, my time spent i could never get what i wanted-Last time when working construction-i received 30 and hour company vehicle free gas and insurance...nice deal for me huh!

yet when i rolled up to a customers house i billed them $95 dollars a hour, with a hour 2 hr minimum-they were never pleased NEVER...

the overhead was the reason it was $95 not on how badass of a handyman skillz were-we charged market prices(what the market could bear not what was fair) i was worth 30 an hour to do repairs-not 95-that company is no longer in business...

as a stay at home dad my time is precious in some ways and someways not.

If i was Growing myself i would not have a problem getting Compensated at 4-5 dollars a gm for my time-some weeks i could be in the garden 40+hrs some weeks 4 hrs-CAREGIVERS WOULD NOT LEGALLY EXIST WITHOUT THEIR PATIENTS...your just a dope grower then

if one does things correctly/legally their is little risk being a CG from state authorities-feds are another story.

my numbers are verifiable if you ask the right folks.

Favorite strains...

White Rhino

G-13

Sno-cap*** GR8 nightime stuff

Shark Attack

Warlock

God Bud

Super Silver Haze

Power Plant

Super Lemon Haze

Purple Trainwreck

Jack Herer

Chez

and FREE LEONARD!

i've grown all of these and lots more-minimum1 month cure if not 5 mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

time -1 month in veg after 'large' clones rooted- under 400watt not fluros-plants are about 24" tall 6 ft high ceiling all supper crop-trellised a sea of green...1000watters equaling 54 watts a sqft= indoor sun

keep plants short and wide-maximum light penetration 3ft any taller plants equals wasted light.-with everything vented thru hoods to outside plants can get close to that light...Mahalo and Aloha from Holland Michigan-T

Edited by MORE COWBELL

once again, its not about what can be produced quantity wise, it does not matter than one can produce lbs of bud from a few plants with only one patient.Im to grow marijuanna for someone who is only gona buy an oz a month..200 dollars is pretty fair...figure theres no cgs without patients, well theres no patients without a cg...but there will still be growers. if i wasnt a cg and still growing Id be cropping at AT LEAST 250 per oz easy and have an almost endless demand with just a little bit more risk than I have now..face reality man, not very many "smart" growers get busted..lol the largest busts in history were busted because of the power company(stealing from them)not because its easy to find growers.In fact one one might go as far as to say there have been a significantly larger number of growers busted since they started seeking protection thru the law.The patient does not face jail time if he "slippes" up.200 dollars an ounce is fair.