Question Regarding Caregiver Agreements

Agouti

I left off the sleep because it used to be nightmares and they were at least three nights a week back in the full outlaw days. I haven't had the helicopter landing in the back yard/cops with guns drawn nightmares in quite a while, THANKFULLY!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to grow-

Not everyone can or should grow! not many are great at it...those that are,are the ones supposed to be medical growers but a lot of times are not...

After current costs of electricity and new equipment a person could grow meds as cheap as 15-30 and ounce!

1st thing start with the 'Marijuana Horticulture the indoor outdoor medical growers bible' it will answer almost EVERY?????????? you have for me or others...

then some basic $ amounts

1- 1000 watt light $60 a month in electricity

1- Ac unit $ 40 a month in electricity

1 air pump(hydro system)-$2 a month

nutrients $30 a month

Co2 $40 a month

heaters-air purifiers-fans-fluro lights $40 a month in electricity and water---

lets add in 2500 start up costs 3 lights hoods co2 dehumidifier nutes buckets soil etc. etc.and spread those over a year

FOR 6 PLANTS ONLY

$210 a month -THAT IS COST per light -divide by 6 plants= 1 per patient+ CG's plant and... he can grow 72 not six-

so any monies on top of that are for ...

one can do this without much fuss-just try staying anonymous thru it all

if you get 4 ounces dried per plant(not even difficult) that is one pound dried from four plants divided by $630 dollars(3 month cycle) ($2520 per year costs )+$ 2500 original equipment investment= $85 an ounce

you pay a WHOPPING 39 dollars an ounce($38.76 to be exact) 1 ounce per patient per month(3)=15 ounces consumed by patients

all these numbers have variables but you get the picture 1 year = 4 lbs(24 plants(6x4cyles) total only 4 ounces a plant) @ only 6 plants a cycle (not 72 full legal amount)

THIS IS FROM A GROWER who has been doing it since 85 and these are Todays prices

this is a PATIENT MOVEMENT not a CG's movement...

$100 an ounce for the Bom-Diggity is not outrageous -4 dollars a gram sounds about fair 5 if its primo...thats all :)

BTW dont make me post up the numbers at 72 plants because it gets ridiculous at that point...

Edited by MORE COWBELL

6 plants and one light huh? You are so naive. Counting 4 oz per plant is your first egregious error, there are far too many variables to count on that. Secondly with your six plant method are you starting over again from seed? Ah, I have to get to the gym, I will let others clue you in on the actual labor involved, construction costs, nutes, scissors, carbon scrubbers, etc, etc etc..

But if you actually do have patients and are actually doing what you claim, go on you mate. I don't believe you tho..

6 plants and one light huh? You are so naive. Counting 4 oz per plant is your first egregious error, there are far too many variables to count on that. Secondly with your six plant method are you starting over again from seed? Ah, I have to get to the gym, I will let others clue you in on the actual labor involved, construction costs, nutes, scissors, carbon scrubbers, etc, etc etc..

But if you actually do have patients and are actually doing what you claim, go on you mate. I don't believe you tho..

i dont have the time to back it all up-NO PATIENTS... i am a patient that is all-you can take any seedhouse strain,most are proven winners and throw them in the ground and wella... 6 months later=harvest=120gms dried minimum from one plant done right...what happens when you get free clones???

it' is really not that hard..maybe tedious..fastidious...and religious -love of the plant-love of the people-love of justice truth and wisdom but its not hard to grow ...Just to Grow well

i will say this in a quick unkind way-anyone who cannot pull 6 lbs dry every 3 months out of their room with 40 plants +32 for genetics) is not doing something right-thats 96 ounces divided by 40 plants=2.4 oz dried per plant

if all patients received 4 free ounces a month thats 20 ounces for patients(5)... 60 ounces in 3 month period-that still leaves 36 ounces needing a home...and these are humble figures @ 2.4 oz a plant yield

what happens when you flower all 72 at once because you are part of a clone coop?and your harvest time is reduced by CO2 RDWC and other enhancements...I know the numbers...

... 4 hrs a day working in the room maximum- many days are non work days-work is at harvest time :) after all its a labor of love

Namaste-T

Edited by MORE COWBELL

i dont have the time to back it all up-NO PATIENTS... i am a patient that is all-you can take any seedhouse strain,most are proven winners and throw them in the ground and wella... 6 months later=harvest=120gms dried minimum from one plant done right...what happens when you get free clones???

it' is really not that hard..maybe tedious..fastidious...and religious -love of the plant-love of the people-love of justice truth and wisdom but its not hard to grow ...Just to Grow well

i will say this in a quick unkind way-anyone who cannot pull 6 lbs dry every 3 months out of their room with 40 plants +32 for genetics) is not doing something right-thats 96 ounces divided by 40 plants=2.4 oz dried per plant

if all patients received 4 free ounces a month thats 20 ounces for patients(5)... 60 ounces in 3 month period-that still leaves 36 ounces needing a home...and these are humble figures @ 2.4 oz a plant yield

what happens when you flower all 72 at once because you are part of a clone coop?and your harvest time is reduced by CO2 RDWC and other enhancements...I know the numbers...

... 4 hrs a day working in the room maximum- many days are non work days-work is at harvest time :) after all its a labor of love

Namaste-T

And what is it we a caregiver is supposed to do with 36 ounces sitting around? We're not drug dealers. If you can do it so much better and cheaper, please, I'm begging you, put us caregivers out of business. You can either do it yourself and make available your incredible knowledge of cheap, self running grow rooms so patients can grow their own. Yes, you can grow cannabis for less, and you may even reach the numbers you quote, once. Those are 'in a perfect world' numbers though, assuming you have no issues during your grow, no legal fees, etc. But to do it on a sustainable and consistent basis is a whole different beast. You sound like a seed bank rep. "With only 14 days veg and 1 light, you can expect to pull 3 pound off this plant..."

nope BB knows of me... im legit-cant grow myself-said that

no one is supposed to have 36 z lying around(usable meds) except CG allowed 17.5 at any one time-Dried and cured...redundant arguments...i will say this once...

MY NUMBERS ARE LOWBALL not anywhere near maximum(active CG's those pulling off those #### will never tell)

THERE IS A WHOLE LOT LEFT OVER IF GROWING all 72 PLANTS! and... not making medibles with the overages!

anyone else saying differently is ...

[1]liar

[2]bad luck

[3]should not be growing...

i am done debating

all meds @Jackson sold out when we attended :)

Namaste

nope BB knows of me... im legit-cant grow myself-said that

no one is supposed to have 36 z lying around(usable meds) except CG allowed 17.5 at any one time-Dried and cured...redundant arguments...i will say this once...

MY NUMBERS ARE LOWBALL not anywhere near maximum(active CG's those pulling off those #### will never tell)

THERE IS A WHOLE LOT LEFT OVER IF GROWING all 72 PLANTS! and... not making medibles with the overages!

anyone else saying differently is ...

[1]liar

[2]bad luck

[3]should not be growing...

i am done debating

all meds @Jackson sold out when we attended :)

Namaste

Surprised they ran out with all those people pulling the numbers you report.

Another non-grower espousing how easy and cheap it is to grow. Talk is cheap.

I really love these posts where people try and do the math and come up with these ridiculous figures and how caregivers MUST be getting FILTHY rich. I have seen them for 3+ years on this website. 9/10 times the poster doesnt even grow.

So Cowbell, if you were having that much success and easily pulling off the numbers you say, why arent you still growing? I mean you shouldn't have any problem at all putting all us "greedy" caregivers out of business who like to charge a reasonable donation for our services. If you say you can grow the "bomb-diggity" for so cheap and sell it for $100 an oz than why arent you doing it?

wheres these meds?wheres the caregiver who needs 6 lbs of pot every 3 months?quit reading growing forums, 90 percent of the people claiming to hit 1 g per watt or higher are full of " donkey jitz". now i said 90 percent...you my friend are not one of those other ten percent or you WOULD be growing right now.

Edited by pergamum362

mr cowbell

what are ya'll saying?

it sure seems like you have cotton between your ears...

let me get this straight, so Joseph knows I am fair.

just what is your grow/yeild cycle and strategy? how long in veg etc

Your claims are pretty close to unbelievable, so some back up from you is necessary before I can comment.