Obamacare Upheld By Supreme Court

Restorium2

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like I have to pay for Bill Schuttes healthcare

thats a retarded plan...lets mandate everyone buys their own bunny muffin. as it stands now....you and bill get it im screwed. i cant work pay child care on 4 kids and healthcare...wont make enough to cover gas let alone pay bills...better off staying out of the work force. cant mandate the poor to buy something they cant afford.

thats a retarded plan...lets mandate everyone buys their own bunny muffin. as it stands now....you and bill get it im screwed. i cant work pay child care on 4 kids and healthcare...wont make enough to cover gas let alone pay bills...better off staying out of the work force. cant mandate the poor to buy something they cant afford.

What if I'm in a wheel chair and can't get any kind of a job where I live? How do I pay? What if you're in a car accident tomorrow through no fault of your own.. Some drunk driver say, hits you and you're paralyzed from the waist down, Would you still think you have to pay or would you accept charity?

Why should we have to pay for people that can't? Because it's the Christian thing to do.

4 kids ?? Do you know what a broken arm costs? or stitches? or.... If you truly can't afford it YOU and YOUR family could be covered by Obamacare. Don't fool yourself everyone is already paying for it, do you think the doctors and hospitals are just eating the costs of people not paying?