Obamacare Upheld By Supreme Court

Restorium2

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for pointing out another good thing about more people having proper health care, not as many end up totally disabled.

Some people apply for disability just to get some health care. Some end up with amputations because they didn't have health care. Those are the folks that are lining up for SSD.

Keep the American Work Force healthy with health care so they can continue to work.

What the chart says is that disabikity is artificially inflated by those who do not want to work! Only you would not see that and try to spin it! You are a continuing joke. The disabled are increasing as work place conditions improve, are you not smart enough to see the facts!

People this joker and the likes of him are why this country is in trouble. They lie, spin and do their magic show of sympathy, then complain when others do it. Only the OC supporters do this, kinda strange to me, but par for the course. If the sun is shining this guy will convince you it is dark. People like this only welcome their own, and I think this is proven by his threats and intinidation tactics, I have seen Obama supporters do this again and again.

Thanks for pointing out another good thing about more people having proper health care, not as many end up totally disabled.

Some people apply for disability just to get some health care. Some end up with amputations because they didn't have health care. Those are the folks that are lining up for SSD.

Keep the American Work Force healthy with health care so they can continue to work.

What the chart says is that disabikity is artificially inflated by those who do not want to work! Only you would not see that and try to spin it! You are a continuing joke. The disabled are increasing as work place conditions improve, are you not smart enough to see the facts!

People this joker and the likes of him are why this country is in trouble. They lie, spin and do their magic show of sympathy, then complain when others do it. Only the OC supporters do this, kinda strange to me, but par for the course. If the sun is shining this guy will convince you it is dark. People like this only welcome their own, and I think this is proven by his threats and intinidation tactics, I have seen Obama supporters do this again and again.

You are a disgrace to humanity and the Howell area

You sound like a fool and continue to prove it

Come on now beans, it's tough, but you need to keep yourself under control no matter how outraged your are. Our side sticks to the issues, otherwise we are no different.

I apologize to the rest of the forum then

I need to leave this forum as just reading the hate riddled bs is just ruining my days

Good will to those real patients out there

About 65% of the MMJ community in Michigan is disabled. Keep attacking us like that. I'm sure it will endear you to all of us disabled MMJ patients.

65% of roughly, what 100,000, there are roughly 9 million in the country on it. So again spin into all, this community accounts for very little of the disabled. And by the way if your on disability and you are disabled why get offended, I never said that I disapprove of the truly disabled. Or is that you beleive everyone on is telling the truth, or maybe your just trying to spin it again! Which one of these people are you.

About 65% of the MMJ community in Michigan is disabled. Keep attacking us like that. I'm sure it will endear you to all of us disabled MMJ patients.

This data has been posted on this website for a couple years as far as SSI/medicaid people qualifying for discount, and then add in the SSDI disabled people that do not qualify for discount.

The first 2 years of the program, 60% qualified for the SSI/medicaid reduced rate. That number has reduced to between 50-56% as i understand. Also not including the disabled who do not quailfy for discounted rates.

I am too lazy to search fo rit, but it was likely posted by me originally in 2009-2010. I was unable to post after that time period basicly and it is likely on my forum for the years after.

Edited by Malamute

65% of roughly, what 100,000, there are roughly 9 million in the country on it. So again spin into all, this community accounts for very little of the disabled. And by the way if your on disability and you are disabled why get offended, I never said that I disapprove of the truly disabled. Or is that you beleive everyone on is telling the truth, or maybe your just trying to spin it again! Which one of these people are you.

You just took what I was saying completely out of context. I didn't say this community accounted for a large portion of the disabled, I said a large portion of this community is disabled.

I honestly, don't see how you confused that without intentionally trying to do so.

those 65 percent.... um they already get healthcare.... so why mandate me? you can throw all the emotional bs in you want....rationally the discussion doesnt even involve those people.... they already get government health care....and if you tell me it sucked and wasnt good enough ill ask you why in the hell you wanted obammer to give you more?