Obamacare Upheld By Supreme Court

Restorium2

Personally, I knew the republicans wouldn't have Ron Paul. I think it was obvious all along. But we all have our own ideas, right or wrong. Turns out that I was right this time on that one. It wasn't even close. Paul didn't win one single state. My personal belief is that they wanted to use Paul to steal our marijuana advocate votes away from Obama. I see at least one person here still following that false path. Which is fine BUT don't expect to promate Romney here. It's like promoting crushing old cars on an antique auto restorer web site. You will get your fanny kicked hard. You are messing with what we love and we will fight that with whatever we have left. Your vote is yours. That is one thing. But when you venture out to get more votes, you are fair game for the fanny kicking debate, where we fight to win and keep our medical.

Maybe that is because that is how you think. You can't imagine that someone would actually have the audacity to want to dramatically improve this world. Democrats flocked to Santorum to block Romney. Imagine if they had acted on their anti-war, pro-liberty beliefs and flocked to Paul. It's the bottom of the ninth, two out, bases loaded, down by three. Prohibition Repeal is on third, No Foreign Wars is on second, Personal Liberty is on first. You're going to try to bunt your guys in or go for the Grand Slam?

Ron Paul = Grand Slam

Obomney = side out, game over

Edited by MightyMightyMezz

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe that is because that is how you think. You can't imagine that someone would actually have the audacity to want to dramatically improve this world. Democrats flocked to Santorum to block Romney. Imagine if they had acted on their anti-war, pro-liberty beliefs and flocked to Paul. It's the bottom of the ninth, two out, bases loaded, down by three. Prohibition Repeal is on third, No Foreign Wars is on second, Personal Liberty is on first. You're going to try to bunt your guys in or go for the Grand Slam?

Ron Paul = Grand Slam

Obomney = side out, game over

Wrong. I just knew that the republican party wasn't going to have him. As simple as that. Just I like said. I was being 100% truthful. I knew he had no chance. This time I was right. You will not see a single post of mine cutting down Ron Paul. Go ahead and dig. Not a single post. I made a couple positive posts about him. But he never had a chance. And that only left Romney, in my thinking. So, that's where we are. Just where I figured we would be. And I also knew some would hang on with Romney, just like the republicans had it planned. But I still have hope that we can turn it around and get those votes back and foil their plan.

Paul is absolutely without a doubt the BEST man for the job. Everyone here has an opinion on their candidate. What I would ask is this…for those of you that say..well it's going to be Romney or Obama..and you are certain of that. Knowing Obama may very well loose..and the possibility that Romney could be the next president..what have you done to educate yourselves on who may be your next president? Also what have you done to be pro-active in seeking answers from him on MM…or being a voice for this community where he is concerned? You can't just sit back and do nothing…if you know he may win over Obama..should you not be doing something besides betting it all on Obama??

And anyone who has not educated themselves where he is concerned or reached out on behalf of this community and MM…really has NO business sitting around saying, if he wins it's the end of MM…and it's someone else's fault.

Wrong. I just knew that the republican party wasn't going to have him. As simple as that. Just I like said. I was being 100% truthful. I knew he had no chance. This time I was right. You will not see a single post of mine cutting down Ron Paul. Go ahead and dig. Not a single post. I made a couple positive posts about him. But he never had a chance. And that only left Romney, in my thinking. So, that's where we are. Just where I figured we would be. And I also knew some would hang on with Romney, just like the republicans had it planned. But I still have hope that we can turn it around and get those votes back and foil their plan.

My point is how do you know the GOP could not be forced to accept Ron Paul? He did win a number of State Conventions. He got almost all the delegates in Minnesota and Maine for example. With widespread Democrat support Paul would be more than formidable.

What I am more concerned about is this belligerent attitude you take against Paul's supporters here on the board. Are you for real? I think you are lying. No one could be that ignorant. Medical Marijuana for everyone was at stake and you are deciding that it's the Paul supporters who are against medical marijuana? I'm asking you to back off this outrageous rhetoric before this gets truly ugly.

All the freaking educating a patient that depends on medical cannabis needs is this for cripes sakes;

This is a medical cannabis site..what will you accomplish repeatedly posting this…and expressing dissatisfaction to us? We are all unhappy about that too. So again I will ask…what have you done to express your dissatisfaction to Romney…knowing he may be your next president? Have you at all spoken up for this community to his campaign..or are you just going to continue to post videos here..your preaching to the choir…you know that, right?

Then AKenewell tells us Romney is going to self educate himself. AFTER that, he says he still DOESN'T BELIEVE IN MEDICAL CANNABIS.

No one, at this point, needs to know anything else about Romney and medical. He put his cards on the table. He laid it all out there. He will make it illegal just like he said he thinks it should be. It's so clear a caveman could understand it as long as he/she comes out from under their rock for a second. Give it up. He doesn't like it or us, period. Let it be. It's a given. We will not ignore what is right in front of us.

Go ahead and give him your vote but don't tried to BS us about him. It stinks.

My point is how do you know the GOP could not be forced to accept Ron Paul? He did win a number of State Conventions. He got almost all the delegates in Minnesota and Maine for example. With widespread Democrat support Paul would be more than formidable.

What I am more concerned about is this belligerent attitude you take against Paul's supporters here on the board. Are you for real? I think you are lying. No one could be that ignorant. Medical Marijuana for everyone was at stake and you are deciding that it's the Paul supporters who are against medical marijuana? I'm asking you to back off this outrageous rhetoric before this gets truly ugly.

Yes he won a number of states..and had more supporters at his events than any other candidate. Resto seems to think ANYONE who is against Obama is against MM…and like you my patience is wearing thin too...

Rand already gave his support to Romney. What's it going to take? How far do you go down the rabbit hole? Like I said, I never ever said a bad word about Paul. But he is out of it now. There is no reason to fight about him.

Then AKenewell tells us Romney is going to self educate himself. AFTER that, he says he still DOESN'T BELIEVE IN MEDICAL CANNABIS.

No one, at this point, needs to know anything else about Romney and medical. He put his cards on the table. He laid it all out there. He will make it illegal just like he said he thinks it should be. It's so clear a caveman could understand it as long as he/she comes out from under their rock for a second. Give it up. He doesn't like it or us, period. Let it be. It's a given. We will not ignore what is right in front of us.

Go ahead and give him your vote but don't tried to BS us about him. It stinks.

You are unreachable…I never said I was voting for him. I have innumerable times said I support Paul..you can read..right? That said I also said that knowing Romney may be the next president..if you care so much for this community..then what have you done to have our concerns heard where he is concerned?? Or does that make too much sense?? It's far better to do nothing..or just post videos and argue with everyone here, right??

You are unreachable…I never said I was voting for him. I have innumerable times said I support Paul..you can read..right? That said I also said that knowing Romney may be the next president..if you care so much for this community..then what have you done to have our concerns heard where he is concerned?? Or does that make too much sense?? It's far better to do nothing..or just post videos and argue with everyone here, right??

I'm sure you don't like the video. But it is real and it shows his true view on medical marijuana. Quite candid. It shows what he will do if he would become president. He's sucky on cannabis. Very sucky. To the point of meanness. Just like he was in school with the gay guy. He's a phobe. A freaking mean phobe who hates cannabis.

I'm sure you don't like the video. But it is real and it shows his true view on medical marijuana. Quite candid. It shows what he will do if he would become president. He's sucky on cannabis. Very sucky. To the point of meanness. Just like he was in school with the gay guy. He's a phobe. A freaking mean phobe who hates cannabis.

The question stands..KNOWING that he may very well win. What have you done to seek answers or speak out for this community in advance? If the answer is NOTHING..save the comments about me not supporting MM…if I don't support Obama. I should be saying you don't care..I mean faced with the possibility he may win..you are doing what? I have a bit more foresight than you it seems.

The question stands..KNOWING that he may very well win. What have you done to seek answers or speak out for this community in advance? If the answer is NOTHING..save the comments about me not supporting MM…if I don't support Obama. I should be saying you don't care..I mean faced with the possibility he may win..you are doing what? I have a bit more foresight than you it seems.

I am trying to get as many votes as I can to beat him. And you are standing in the way of that effort.

I am trying to get as many votes as I can to beat him. And you are standing in the way of that effort.

So what you are saying is you are betting it all on Obama? Well then you don't care about MM. Never put all your eggs in one basket..it's just not smart. And I'm not standing in the way of votes for Obama…I think those here not voting for him…have given their own reasons. Also if you are at all informed you will see that things DO NOT look good for your guy..not at all good! That's not my fault..its Obama's.

I did answer it. I said that Rand Paul already gave his support to Romney.

Stop lying. You know I didn't mention Rand Paul once. Yep, Democrats could have gotten Ron Paul elected but now it's too late.

Stop lying about not trashing Ron Paul too. You don't even know what you say day to day. Remember "Ron Paul: the gift that keeps crapping on you?"

Edited by MightyMightyMezz

RON PAUL ON AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE

This is from 2009, but as with most everything else Dr. Paul discusses, it still rings true today. Writes Ron Paul:

Every year on the Fourth of July we remember our founding fathers and the precious inheritance of freedom that they secured for us. Every year it seems we get further and further away from that birthright, but we still have much to celebrate.

This country was founded on principles of freedom from overbearing rulers, onerous taxation, and the right to live our lives as we see fit. Our independence was won after decades, and even centuries of abuses that unscrupulous, corrupted leaders and big governments visited upon their subjects. The Founders knew there was a better way, and they forged it here on this soil.

In the new United States of America, the rights of the individual were enshrined in the Bill of Rights. Today, government encroaches on those rights through countless provisions in numerous laws. However, how much worse off might we be had the Founders not enumerated these rights in the highest law of the land? While it is true that many aspects of those rights have been redefined and watered down, and will likely continue to be eroded, we can celebrate the wisdom of the Founders and that at our very core we, as Americans, still hold these rights dear.

The American tradition of individual liberty and self-reliance still runs deep, in spite of the increasing nanny state tendencies that government has been gradually shoving down our throats. It is sad to see government seeking to completely replace the voluntary protections through families and charities that we have relied on throughout our history. Especially disturbing is the rhetoric of community and interdependence being employed by the administration to institute government as the great middle man for all healthcare and charity for which all citizens must dutifully sacrifice. This trend is not improving quality of life for Americans, but instead is greatly enriching the government bureaucracies that take a generous cut of all transactions in the welfare state. There still remains much resistance to cradle to grave government dependence and control. This spirit of fierce independence is a tribute to our founders and is cause to celebrate.

The majority of our Founders believed in sound money, in part because they knew it kept government in check. Governments that are unable to expand the money supply and manipulate credit at will are unable to fund frivolous wars of conquest. Instead of adventurism abroad, seeking monsters to destroy, governments restrained by sound money are restricted to truly defensive wars that the people are willing to fight and to fund. Today, in spite of all the economic turmoil that fiat currency and military interventionism has caused, there is cause to celebrate. The demand to audit the Federal Reserve is quite encouraging. The truth about the fed will put us one step closer to sound money, and peace.

Public outcry against the bank bailouts and the government power grab known as cap-and-trade proves that the spirit of liberty still lives. Part of our celebration of Independence Day should include a renewed determination to keep fighting the good fight for freedom. As long as government continually seeks to take liberties away, patriots need to keep fighting this ongoing war for sustained independence.

So what you are saying is you are betting it all on Obama? Well then you don't care about MM. Never put all your eggs in one basket..it's just not smart. And I'm not standing in the way of votes for Obama…I think those here not voting for him…have given their own reasons. Also if you are at all informed you will see that things DO NOT look good for your guy..not at all good! That's not my fault..its Obama's.

OK Here's the deal. You continue to suck up to Romney for us. But don't try to pretend that negative posts about Obama are helping medical cannabis. They are not. And why don't you stay out of my threads with negative Obama posts? I have started this one thread in months and you are lording all over it. Give it a rest. Get the heck out unless you have something positive to say about Obama. Because this fight is not lost and you are only hurting Obama's chances with your negative rhetoric.

RON PAUL ON AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE

This is from 2009, but as with most everything else Dr. Paul discusses, it still rings true today. Writes Ron Paul:

Every year on the Fourth of July we remember our founding fathers and the precious inheritance of freedom that they secured for us. Every year it seems we get further and further away from that birthright, but we still have much to celebrate.

This country was founded on principles of freedom from overbearing rulers, onerous taxation, and the right to live our lives as we see fit. Our independence was won after decades, and even centuries of abuses that unscrupulous, corrupted leaders and big governments visited upon their subjects. The Founders knew there was a better way, and they forged it here on this soil.

In the new United States of America, the rights of the individual were enshrined in the Bill of Rights. Today, government encroaches on those rights through countless provisions in numerous laws. However, how much worse off might we be had the Founders not enumerated these rights in the highest law of the land? While it is true that many aspects of those rights have been redefined and watered down, and will likely continue to be eroded, we can celebrate the wisdom of the Founders and that at our very core we, as Americans, still hold these rights dear.

The American tradition of individual liberty and self-reliance still runs deep, in spite of the increasing nanny state tendencies that government has been gradually shoving down our throats. It is sad to see government seeking to completely replace the voluntary protections through families and charities that we have relied on throughout our history. Especially disturbing is the rhetoric of community and interdependence being employed by the administration to institute government as the great middle man for all healthcare and charity for which all citizens must dutifully sacrifice. This trend is not improving quality of life for Americans, but instead is greatly enriching the government bureaucracies that take a generous cut of all transactions in the welfare state. There still remains much resistance to cradle to grave government dependence and control. This spirit of fierce independence is a tribute to our founders and is cause to celebrate.

The majority of our Founders believed in sound money, in part because they knew it kept government in check. Governments that are unable to expand the money supply and manipulate credit at will are unable to fund frivolous wars of conquest. Instead of adventurism abroad, seeking monsters to destroy, governments restrained by sound money are restricted to truly defensive wars that the people are willing to fight and to fund. Today, in spite of all the economic turmoil that fiat currency and military interventionism has caused, there is cause to celebrate. The demand to audit the Federal Reserve is quite encouraging. The truth about the fed will put us one step closer to sound money, and peace.

Public outcry against the bank bailouts and the government power grab known as cap-and-trade proves that the spirit of liberty still lives. Part of our celebration of Independence Day should include a renewed determination to keep fighting the good fight for freedom. As long as government continually seeks to take liberties away, patriots need to keep fighting this ongoing war for sustained independence.

I don't want any more Ron Paul garbage in my thread either. He has nothing to do with what I started this thread to say. If you are going to keep this up, close the thread. You are totally destroying my message to help Obama. Move along with your off topic trash.

OK Here's the deal. You continue to suck up to Romney for us. But don't try to pretend that negative posts about Obama are helping medical cannabis. They are not. And why don't you stay out of my threads with negative Obama posts? I have started this one thread in months and you are lording all over it. Give it a rest. Get the heck out unless you have something positive to say about Obama. Because this fight is not lost and you are only hurting Obama's chances with your negative rhetoric.

Resto.. I respect your position. Many other's may not agree and..Obama needs much more support than what you will gather on the message boards. In the meantime I am a realist..so I am trying to be proactive where this community is concerned…because like I said…reality is Romney may just win..whether we like it or not.