Obamacare Upheld By Supreme Court

Restorium2

Yep that is me. Lost everything, going to die horribly, under insured, so what else is new. Still will not sell everyone including my children! Want to debate my illness versus yours!

Yes..I spoke to a cancer patient just yesterday..he will not support this..his words.." Give Me Liberty Or Give ME Death"...

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No..that shows how the rest of America feels about obamacare. They are now donating to the guy running against Obama. Romney is now the first candidate to raise more money in a presidential campaign..than the sitting president. What does that tell you?? The fact that I am AWARE of what's going on with the candidates..makes you think I support either of them.? I bet I know more about Obama than you do..and I am not supporting him!!

No..that shows how the rest of America feels about obamacare. They are now donating to the guy running against Obama. Romney is now the first candidate to raise more money in a presidential campaign..than the sitting president. What does that tell you?? The fact that I am AWARE of what's going on with the candidates..makes you think I support either of them.? I bet I know more about Obama than you do..and I am not supporting him!!

"Romney is now the first candidate to raise more money in a presidential campaign..than the sitting president. What does that tell you??" It tells me that corporations are people too!

Yes..I spoke to a cancer patient just yesterday..he will not support this..his words.." Give Me Liberty Or Give ME Death"...

Dying for liberty is honorable.

Dying because people, who make millions a year by not lifting a finger, don't want to pay their 15% capitol gains tax, is sad.

Trying to bait and switch the two is dishonorable.

Dying for liberty is honorable.

Dying because people, who make millions a year by not lifting a finger, don't want to pay their 15% capitol gains tax, is sad.

Trying to bait and switch the two is dishonorable.

That's not what this is…there is no such thing as a free lunch..and anyone that thinks that has another thing coming. Your simply buying into the class warfare argument..and you could not be more wrong on this one Resto.

Im curious as to how many of the sick that support OC are taking their own care seriously. Are you excersising, eating right, not going to fast food, not smoking, making sure your schedule is maimtained. If your not shame on you, you deserve nothing. I have met 1 out of 20 people I know that maintain this kind of self care, the rest continue business as usual, are any of you in this catagory? Most that go for care do not listen and expect miracles from their docs, or expect a drug to make it all better. I have to wonder how I can care for someone who does not care for themselves. But I do support the right of these people to do what they want, but do not ask me to pay for it.

Excuse me? What are you talking about? What an ignorant statement…like almost all other's you make! MM was voted in by 63%..that was a bipartisan vote..I am not for obama..and that has NOTHING to do with how I feel about MM…do you think all MM patients are for obama?

I feel that you as an administrator here should tone it down a bit, it seems to me that you have been a little hostile in your disdain of the Affordable Care Act and with some members who happen to benefit from it.

As an administrator I feel that you should be a little above these type of insults/attacks. Again, I feel that it is unbecoming of you in your position. I feel your words are detrimental to this community.

That's not what this is…there is no such thing as a free lunch..and anyone that thinks that has another thing coming. Your simply buying into the class warfare argument..and you could not be more wrong on this one Resto.

Bob was your driving force and he brought you on board with medical cannabis from being a non believer. Is he also supporting Romney who will kill medical cannabis? Are you both firmly set on moving on?

Edited by Restorium2

The fact is that Obama is against legalizing "marijuana" and Ron Paul has done more than any politician to legalize Cannabis sativa on the federal level. That's REAL healthcare. That works. For free. Imagine if all of a sudden as far as the feds are concerned anyone and their grandmother could grow in their backyard. Plummeting disease rates you think? Isn't that what this movement is all about? Furthering what we know is right and true and good for human health?

I guess I'm out of my mind. It's really about protecting "Obamacare." We had our chance to really go for it but now we need to be happy that our racketeering government is getting more involved in a corrupt medical system. Whoo hoo?

Edited by MightyMightyMezz

I feel that you as an administrator here should tone it down a bit, it seems to me that you have been a little hostile in your disdain of the Affordable Care Act and with some members who happen to benefit from it.

As an administrator I feel that you should be a little above these type of insults/attacks. Again, I feel that it is unbecoming of you in your position. I feel your words are detrimental to this community.

Sorry I disagree..admins have opinions and conversations to..and nowhere here have I been insulting. Also not all MM patients are for Obamacare..and I bet I know more of them than you do..so just let me repeat MM was voted in by 63%..that vote was bipartisan. If all of the patients opposing this were posting here…this thread would be much longer!

Bob was your driving force and he brought you on board with medical cannabis from being a non believer. Is he also supporting Romney who will kill medical cannabis? Are you both firmly set on moving on?

Knowing Bob, you should know he is for less government..he always has been. He is a long time Ron Paul supporter.

Why do you think sick people are looking for a free lunch?

What do we do with the disabled? Can't we give them a free lunch?

I am glad we have admins that think and are educated properly! Who better to represent MMJ! It is these sorts that brought MMJ, without their support you would still be complaining with the flower children. Beleive me conservatives brought about the votes to pass the law, and some that I know are now withdrawing support. And did you know I never met a MMJ patient until the law was passed, now everyone is sick and dying and needs it. What exactly are you trying to communicate to us here? I don't understand what does this mean? Are you questioning the use of Medical Marijuana? You must be kidding! I heard these comments after the September 7th rally last year coming from our elected officials. The drama and the refusal to use common sense will cost you! The drama and the refusal to use common sense will cost all of us unfortunately.

Im curious as to how many of the sick that support OC are taking their own care seriously. Are you excersising, eating right, not going to fast food, not smoking, making sure your schedule is maimtained. If your not shame on you, you deserve nothing. I have met 1 out of 20 people I know that maintain this kind of self care, the rest continue business as usual, are any of you in this catagory? Most that go for care do not listen and expect miracles from their docs, or expect a drug to make it all better. I have to wonder how I can care for someone who does not care for themselves. But I do support the right of these people to do what they want, but do not ask me to pay for it.

You're already paying for it with higher insurance premiums and taxes. This is just spreading the cost around to the people that aren't currently paying. You know, the ones that are getting a free lunch on your tax dollar right now. Obamacare is actually going to make those people pay for a change instead of us picking up the tab.

The fact is that Obama is against legalizing "marijuana" and Ron Paul has done more than any politician to legalize Cannabis sativa on the federal level. That's REAL healthcare. That works. For free. Imagine if all of a sudden as far as the feds are concerned anyone and their grandmother could grow in their backyard. Plummeting disease rates you think? Isn't that what this movement is all about? Furthering what we know is right and true and good for human health?

I guess I'm out of my mind. It's really about protecting "Obamacare." We had our chance to really go for it but now we need to be happy that our racketeering government is getting more involved in a corrupt medical system. Whoo hoo?

Well Ron Paul isn't getting the nomination and he's not going to be on the ballot for president. Ron Paul lost. Get over it.

Babbling BS! The only ones getting the free lunch do not pay taxes, get real. The ones that pay are the only ones paying!

You're already paying for it with higher insurance premiums and taxes. This is just spreading the cost around to the people that aren't currently paying. You know, the ones that are getting a free lunch on your tax dollar right now. Obamacare is actually going to make those people pay for a change instead of us picking up the tab.

What I mean is they are not stupid and neither am I! Play pretend games all you want, but not with me!

So we are all a bunch of faker freeloaders that abuse our health and want you to pay for it.

My only question remaining for you now is why are you here?

You sure have a terrible opinion of us. Are you just here to kick our sorry butts?

Like I told you and you ignore;

People with deadly pre existing conditons will lose their coverage if ObamaCare is repealed.

Romney says it is the first thing he will do.

That gives us no choice.

On top of that, he will make medical cannabis illegal like he says it should be.

It is very clear that we have no choice in this matter.

I'm very glad for you that YOU do have a choice. But the choice you are making will kill sick people for the sake of whatever you think is more important than that.

They don't give a sheet about anyone other than themselves, they probably have a good job and/or insurance (hopefully not a government plan such as Social Security) so to hell with the rest of the country, they need their money (and ours to if they could get it and if we had any), they are going to take it with them when they go. ha ha ha