Obamacare Upheld By Supreme Court

Restorium2

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not true..copy and paste where I said that. You think just because I actually educated myself on Romney..I support him? I educated myself well on all candidates..did you?? I have actually come out in support of Ron Paul many times though!!

Whatever. There are only two choices. One is Romney, the other is medical cannabis. Take your pick. You have enjoyed a lot of support from me in the past. I have sent many patients your way. I will see if there is an alternative that will help me with keeping Romney out. If they can help and do what you do, I'm done supporting your business. Sorry, but that's how it is. We need help now and I'm an asking. If you say no then I will just say no too.

You listen to your wallet. Who are you trying to fool?

According to you, if I listened to my wallet, I would be voting for Obama. Didn't you just threaten me with a loss of business if I don't vote the way you think I should?

I find these accusations of greed quite telling. You have never met me and you have no possible way of knowing what's really in my heart, so I can only conclude that you're projecting your own flaws upon others.

Edited by Northern Lab

That's not true..copy and paste where I said that. You think just because I actually educated myself on Romney..I support him? I educated myself well on all candidates..did you?? I have actually come out in support of Ron Paul many times though!!

He won't be able to, just like Celliach wasn't able to substantiate claims about me. Like Celliach, I bet he won't be able to admit he was wrong either. They had a chance to support human health and freedom with Ron Paul's legalization platform but they squandered it.

snapback.pngAKenewell, on 03 July 2012 - 04:11 PM, said:

I would like to vote for Ron Paul truth be told..but he is not on the ballot. So there are 2 choices..and I have educated myself well on all issues. I don't really know what I'm going to do yet..but I know I WILL NOT vote for obama.

Whatever. There are only two choices. One is Romney, the other is medical cannabis. Take your pick. You have enjoyed a lot of support from me in the past. I have sent many patients your way. I will see if there is an alternative that will help me with keeping Romney out. If they can help and do what you do, I'm done supporting your business. Sorry, but that's how it is. We need help now and I'm an asking. If you say no then I will just say no too.

Sorry I'm not a politician…I will not vote against my conscience for money. I also find it quite disappointing you would even make this statement…it really says something about you… and that's not a good thing!!

snapback.pngAKenewell, on 03 July 2012 - 04:11 PM, said:

I would like to vote for Ron Paul truth be told..but he is not on the ballot. So there are 2 choices..and I have educated myself well on all issues. I don't really know what I'm going to do yet..but I know I WILL NOT vote for obama.

Are you able to comprehend anything…this statement is actually pretty clear. Paul's not on the ballot…I won't vote for obama..not sure what I'm going to do….what about that needs further explanation??

Sorry I'm not a politician…I will not vote against my conscience for money. I also find it quite disappointing you would even make this statement…it really says something about you… and that's not a good thing!!

That is how it is. I'm going to the local grow suppliers next. I will not spend a single dime at a pro Romney store. If they support Obama they will get my support. I can only hope that my fellow patients do the same. We fight. That's how we win.

she said there were two choices and she would not vote for Obama that seems clear to me

I agree. That's why I posted my original comment about not voting for either. If you're upset with Obama, fine, don't vote for him, vote for a third party candidate that better represents your views. Third parties can always use the help and will likely be the only avenue we have at breaking the two party domination over our political system.

I agree. That's why I posted my original comment about not voting for either. If you're upset with Obama, fine, don't vote for him, vote for a third party candidate that better represents your views. Third parties can always use the help and will likely be the only avenue we have at breaking the two party domination over our political system.

True..and if more people saw it that way..we would be much better off. They don't though..they see it as splitting the vote ..or a wasted vote!! I have argued that with many many people!!

True..and if more people saw it that way..we would be much better off. They don't though..they see it as splitting the vote ..or a wasted vote!! I have argued that with many many people!!

I would encourage anyone who has refused to vote for Obama to seek out a third party candidate to support.

No vote cast is a wasted vote! That's such a ridiculous, Un-American notion. Sad that you'd have to argue that with anyone.

in elections where the third party candidate has a legitimate shot, it is not wasting your vote at all. In elections where the candidate has no legitimate shot, well, lets say you're not putting it to use, other than as a protest vote.

With campaigns running on for years, third party candidates can and do emerge. There has been plenty of time for a third party candidate this election cycle but none has gotten any traction with the voters to be.

in elections where the third party candidate has a legitimate shot, it is not wasting your vote at all. In elections where the candidate has no legitimate shot, well, lets say you're not putting it to use, other than as a protest vote.

With campaigns running on for years, third party candidates can and do emerge. There has been plenty of time for a third party candidate this election cycle but none has gotten any traction with the voters to be.

A protest vote is never a wasted vote. People feeling like they have to vote for either a Republicrat or a Demican to matter is precisely why we don't have more than two major parties.

When the race is close, and one of the two that WILL win wants medical cannabis illegal, it's easy to see how votes can be wasted. You just can't hide from that. It's like the sun, you can't block it out. It's stupid to argue against something so clear.

This sounds like the same blame Ralph Nader supporters got when Al Gore had the election stolen from him.

The thing is, if Gore had been a better candidate and actually fought for the Florida election, Nader voters wouldn't have even come up.

Same goes for Obama. Had he been a better advocate for the issues I care about, he would have my vote. You berating people for thinking critically and not just goosestepping to the democratic party line really doesn't do your candidate of choice any favors. At all.

This sounds like the same blame Ralph Nader supporters got when Al Gore had the election stolen from him.

The thing is, if Gore had been a better candidate and actually fought for the Florida election, Nader voters wouldn't have even come up.

Same goes for Obama. Had he been a better advocate for the issues I care about, he would have my vote. You berating people for thinking critically and not just goosestepping to the democratic party line really doesn't do your candidate of choice any favors. At all.

I berate no one. I said I'm not going to support any business that doesn't support medical cannabis with their vote. I will do my best to pass that one around. Have a hit an enjoy it. LOL for 4 years at least. Expect no quarter.