Obamacare Upheld By Supreme Court

Restorium2

Regardless of your opinion on the Insurance Corporation Enrichment Act, I hope none of you are considering voting for Romney.

I mean, it's one thing to be angry at Obama, as I am, over all sorts of things, including the sudden increase in anti-cannabis DEA activity; but it's quite another to cast a vote for Romney out of some sort of misplaced anger.

A Medical Cannabis Patient/Advocate/CAregiver voting for Romney is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders. Stay home, vote third party, but for cripes sakes, don't vote for the very man that would love to put you in jail for your choice of natural medicine.

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Conspiracy theories are fun, in my opinion. I had fun with Y2K and I still entertain myself with the Mayans and their calendar, they were brilliant. But you can't let them run your life, or stop you from attempting to move forward toward a better future. And you certainly will be found out if you attempt to use them to thinly mask your hate for your opponent that is winning at the game. Conspiracy theorists, and sore losers, are bad bed fellows, but you often catch them there together, in their convoluted positions.

Regardless of your opinion on the Insurance Corporation Enrichment Act, I hope none of you are considering voting for Romney.

I mean, it's one thing to be angry at Obama, as I am, over all sorts of things, including the sudden increase in anti-cannabis DEA activity; but it's quite another to cast a vote for Romney out of some sort of misplaced anger.

A Medical Cannabis Patient/Advocate/CAregiver voting for Romney is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders. Stay home, vote third party, but for cripes sakes, don't vote for the very man that would love to put you in jail for your choice of natural medicine.

I agree.

I would much rather see medicare for all.

:bow: Mitt Romney isn't the answer to our problems, Just look he wasn't by anymeans winning any election by a landslide, But as soon as he saw a conterversial subject such as Obamacare he instanly took the oppsoning side for votes and finacial backing.

Please don't vote for Romney just because of this new law.. With as much controvery this has created I can forsee many amendments in the future, We have a voice and the laws can be fixed to our liking (somewhat) at least reach a common ground descion, it may take years who know its the government, But to vote in Romney to fix things that we can fix ourselves overtime its just silly, IMHO.

I will not vote for Romney if there were no trees left on earth and he held all the seeds to start over .. He seems to be so wishy washy on every subject and is imo just simply playing off Obama's desicion's that the public doesn't understand fully and are making desions on a whim.

He is just to darn sneaky, not to take sides on any government officals but my gut says WATCH OUT FOR THIS GUY, snake in the grass.. what he is doing is like for example "mom says no ice cream, so the kid goes to dad to get the answer he wanted..and the kid is happy, but he only got the ice cream due to the fact it wasn't the popular vote from mom he he took full advantage of the situation.

Man I caved in on my political veiw, I just don't trust Romney nor do I trust any stance he has. IMO.

Trix

:bong2:

I agree.

I would much rather see medicare for all.

Agreed. I had hopes that Obama would start negotiations at single payer, then compromise to a public option. My hopes were misplaced, and I am very disappointed.

Because of this (among others)disappointment, I will not be voting for Obama, but I will also not be voting for Romney.

I believe we will eventually get to a single payer system, but we have to try and fail at everything else first.

Agreed. I had hopes that Obama would start negotiations at single payer, then compromise to a public option. My hopes were misplaced, and I am very disappointed.

Because of this (among others)disappointment, I will not be voting for Obama, but I will also not be voting for Romney.

I believe we will eventually get to a single payer system, but we have to try and fail at everything else first.

You believe Obama is the better of the two but you will not vote for him? Then I don't expect any political guff out of you for 4 years, simple as that. If you lay down during the election you need to take a back seat for the duration.

Edited by Restorium2

You believe Obama is the better of the two but you will not vote for him? Then I don't expect any political guff out of you for 4 years, simple as that. If you lay down during the election you need to take a back seat for the duration.

if you're voting for the lesser of two evils, you're still voting for evil.

And you can pound sand with your expectations. I will criticize whomever I want, whenever I want, whether I vote for them or not.

if you're voting for the lesser of two evils, you're still voting for evil.

And you can pound sand with your expectations. I will criticize whomever I want, whenever I want, whether I vote for them or not.

You enjoy taking medical cannabis patient's money with your testing. That's the only revenue their is in medical cannabis, our money. You admit that Obama is a better advocate for medical cannabis. But you sit on your hands, and let the chips fall where they may, when it counts for us. You made it perfectly clear where you stand. You will sit on your hands when it's time for action, THEN, you will continue to want our cash when we win. It's a sappy way to go. I suggest you get out or in with medical. The fence is no place for someone who wants our business.

You enjoy taking medical cannabis patient's money with your testing. That's the only revenue their is in medical cannabis, our money. You admit that Obama is a better advocate for medical cannabis. But you sit on your hands, and let the chips fall where they may, when it counts for us. You made it perfectly clear where you stand. You will sit on your hands when it's time for action, THEN, you will continue to want our cash when we win. It's a sappy way to go. I suggest you get out or in with medical. The fence is no place for someone who wants our business.

LOL. Typical Resto. Act like an arrogant douche and then get all butthurt when someone stands up to him.

LOL. Typical Resto. Act like an arrogant douche and then get all butthurt when someone stands up to him.

I'm just setting the stage for your next 4 years my friend, with your help. If you are going to sit on the fence then you better learn to enjoy that position because it lasts 4 years.

I'm just setting the stage for your next 4 years my friend, with your help. If you are going to sit on the fence then you better learn to enjoy that position because it lasts 4 years.

Voting my conscience isn't sitting on the fence. Stop trying to pigeonhole people into your red vs blue false dichotomy.

Edited by Northern Lab

Voting my conscience isn't sitting on the fence. Stop trying to pigeonhole people into your red vs blue false dichotomy.

Voting? You said you were not voting for either candidate that will be our next president. To me, that's taking a dive. That is your right. And it is the right of all of us patients to see where you stood when we needed your vote to keep the Act. Your posts have shown that you understand the situation that the Act is in greater peril from Romney than Obama. Yet you will not help protect the Act with your vote. That is what you have clearly stated. No BS. Just a recap. And then I pointed out that if you want our business you should cater to what we want. That's how we use our leverage as a patient voting block. Either vote with us, or expect that we may turn elsewhere when we want to spend some cash. That's how things work.

I voted greed party last time,,, and libertarian in the past , I try to vote for who represents me the most ,, and republicans and democrats sure do not represent me ,,

If all of Americans voted for who represents them instead of the lesser evil dems and reps, this country would be in much better shape,

Edited by cristinew

Voting? You said you were not voting for either candidate that will be our next president. To me, that's taking a dive. That is your right. And it is the right of all of us patients to see where you stood when we needed your vote to keep the Act. Your posts have shown that you understand the situation that the Act is in greater peril from Romney than Obama. Yet you will not help protect the Act with your vote. That is what you have clearly stated. No BS. Just a recap. And then I pointed out that if you want our business you should cater to what we want. That's how we use our leverage as a patient voting block. Either vote with us, or expect that we may turn elsewhere when we want to spend some cash. That's how things work.

So you'd rather have me ignore my conscience in favor of the promise of money?

Sorry, but that's not how I operate, and I'm sure people wouldn't want to do business with someone who would sacrifice principal for the promise of dollars.

I don't think Obama has been an effective, or even ineffective, advocate for medical cannabis. He may SAY things that make cannabis activists go all tingly, but what his administration actually does tells the truth.

I really don't think my past and future clients would appreciate you speaking on their behalf. Please stop doing that.

I voted greed party last time,,, and libertarian in the past , I try to vote for who represents me the most ,, and republicans and democrats sure do not represent me ,,

If all of Americans voted for who represents them instead of the lesser evil dems and reps, this country would be in much better shape,

Agreed! We can't keep doing the same thing over and over again. The stranglehold the two major corporate parties have on our system must be broken. The only way to do that is to stop voting for them.

So you'd rather have me ignore my conscience in favor of the promise of money?

Sorry, but that's not how I operate, and I'm sure people wouldn't want to do business with someone who would sacrifice principal for the promise of dollars.

I don't think Obama has been an effective, or even ineffective, advocate for medical cannabis. He may SAY things that make cannabis activists go all tingly, but what his administration actually does tells the truth

Nicely said!! I agree with you..and I think 4 more years of obama and no one here will be singing his praises...

Given whats already going on with his administration right now tempered by the need to be re-elected, what do you think will happen if he wins and no longer needs people's support? He has not kept his word on almost anything..and even Nancy Pelosi has called him out on his broken promises where medical marijuana is concerned…but there is much more.

I guess I could take the time to put it all out here..but all I get back is class warfare bs..so I'm open for debate..let's debate on facts though, shall we??

No theory here! But it is obvious you are not concerned with the survival of the freedoms we had. Keep kissing the governments butt, it may work for you now, but later you will be whinning, people like you always do. I know for a fact politicians are liers and theives, they are also self serving like you. So you see I need no theory, I have the precedent of human nature to guide me. The founders knew this and so do I, and as a result my only goal is no more tax, power, bigger government. They can learn to use what they have or tinkle off period, but you see that wont happen when they can offer you a nipple to suck and you line up for it. Do waht you want I will be right in the long run and I am prepared to deal with it, you will suffer far more than I!

Watch how med marijuana gets yanked because of health care and taken over by big pharma! They now have the control to tell you what to eat, smoke, drive, as it is all a matter of health care now. You really cannot see the forest through the trees, so sad.

The government also has the right to look after the general welfare of the people. For militia, they forced people to buy weapons and ammunition and specific items. For the general welfare they are forcing people to buy healthcare and allowing for exclusions just as they did with the militia Act.

And i will not devolve into your juvenile arguments and name calling because you cannot in your own words support your conspiracy theories. I am guessing you are possibly one of the people that was worried about Y2K, and Hal bop, and what are your concerns for 2012 mayan predictions? Yes you are supporting conspiracy theories and the best conspiracy theories are those that are weaved with threads of the truth to sucker people into believing ALL of the theory because a couple threads of truth are involved.

I believe in nothing, yet anything is possible.

Voting blocks, like our medical cannabis patient voting block, enjoy power because of action. Romney is a clear and present danger to the Act. We need to fight that with everything we have. All commercial interests understand is cash. We will be putting pressure on those that want our cash to help us protect our Act from a clear and present danger. The only way to beat Romney is with votes for Obama. We want those votes and are prepared to use our spending to put pressure on commercial interests for their help. We will be making sure our growing suppliers are with us. There is a lot of competition for growing supplies so we will expect their help if we are going to shop there. Please consider our needs and we will consider yours.