Obamacare Upheld By Supreme Court

Restorium2

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do know that the internet was created and is run by the NWO to make the world smaller thus making it easier to control the people right?

If you are worried about the NWO, you should DEFINITELY not be using the internet as it is filled with Fnords and is using stories about the NWO to subliminally brainwash people into accepting the NWO agenda.

They are currently targetting the feeble minded to believe in the NWO because noone will believe them when they try to warn the rest of the populace of the impending takeover.

It seems to be working.

When considering this topic one should remember this leads the way to a single payer system which is what medicare is pretty much even when blended with supplemental insurance . We all have to go on medicare why not just cover everyone under it ? Estimates now are 8% of the Countries GDP will be involved in determining who pays for what among insurance plans involving health care by 2015 . Thats ridiculous 40cents of every dollar spent for health care goes to administering multitudes of different insurance plans who bicker over payment and clog up the courts causing everyone countless hours per year . Single payer health care for all citizens is just the Country self insuring itself and it's Citizens . Health care is necessary period and no matter how healthy one is in 5 minutes a accidental injury or exposer to something as remote as a snake bite could change that causing bancruptcy when a person is most vulnerable also effecting the streangh of a community . As most here sick , injured and or disabled many believe there are basic needs worthy of sacrificing for . There is absolutely no excuse or reason not to have health insurance it is a necessity . I remember not having it myself and believe this system which subsidizes those with lower incomes to make it affordable is a step forward . It is just like this program you have to continuely think and work to improve it . The big problem with bringing in a single payer system which this opens the door for over time is health care in 2015 is already expected to be 20% of the GDP .

Edited by Croppled1

BTW, what does the NWO have to do with healthcare?

I'll tell you what it has to do with this debate. You said:

I'm not sure, but I certainly wouldn't trust anyone that uses the term "New World Order."

I can understand not trusting Bush but I don't think that's what you meant. The implication is the NWO does not exist so you don't have to consider info (about health care) brought by someone who discusses the NWO. Clearly in the mind of then President GHW Bush it did exist or a plan for it existed.

Edited by MightyMightyMezz

So you're saying that a huge New World Order conspiracy exists because of a couple of statements by the first George Bush? Wow! Anslinger said marijuana caused white woman to have sex with black men too. Do you believe that?

And I still fail to see what the NWO has to do with healthcare.

So you're saying that a huge New World Order conspiracy exists because of a couple of statements by the first George Bush? Wow! Anslinger said marijuana caused white woman to have sex with black men too. Do you believe that?

And I still fail to see what the NWO has to do with healthcare.

It's fallacy after fallacy.with you isn't it? Obviously there is more to it. Locate a couple of brain cells and rub them together real hard and maybe you will be able to start thinking about it.

Anything said to you that goes against a conspiracy, is just part of the conspiracy.

Maybe there is actually more to it than your conspiracy theory and it's much deeper than you think. Maybe the New World Order is taking over the internet and spreading conspiracy theories so everyone would get used to them and think they were nothing when all the while they were actually taking over.

Maybe there's actually nothing to conspiracy theories at all and everything is just as it appears to be.

First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is a mountain.

.....and I still don't understand what the NWO has to do with healthcare.

There are 3 branches of government.

The executive branch wrote the law.

Congress couldn't stop it.

The Supreme Court couldn't stop it.

It's the law of the land now. That's how the system works.

Right, He had to run his mouth in a way that was not his job. But he did do his job correctly up to that point. He should get credit for that. I think his arrogance wouldn't let him do anything else but get it right. Then poop on it.

Sorry but it went through Congress and it is not the Supremes job to rule on the content of the law, they see it that they are ruling on constitutionality. Remember judges are supposed to be non biased. After the Bush debacle and having them rule in favor of every conservative case, your pissed because the progressives won one. Get over it.

As most here sick , injured and or disabled many believe there are basic needs worthy of sacrificing for . There is absolutely no excuse or reason not to have health insurance it is a necessity .

I did some running today (the Eastern Market, stores, ect), I over heard this guy saying how the government sees that having a cell phone is so important that tax money provided him with free service,. In contrast, health care and the ability to keep him from passing his grems to me is a priviage.

It's fallacy after fallacy.with you isn't it? Obviously there is more to it. Locate a couple of brain cells and rub them together real hard and maybe you will be able to start thinking about it.

Mez you sometimes get demeaning when you disagree with someone, it might make you feel good but it rarely convinces your opponent in the debate that you are correct. Of course you are fully entitled to think someone is a saint or a horses donkey.

Sorry but it went through Congress and it is not the Supremes job to rule on the content of the law, they see it that they are ruling on constitutionality. Remember judges are supposed to be non biased. After the Bush debacle and having them rule in favor of every conservative case, your pissed because the progressives won one. Get over it.

Pissed? Spend some more time reading. Like maybe the first post.

When the accuser becomes the accused and feigns victimhood.

Section 42 subsection 23 of the internet plan nearing completion...

And back to healthcare,... I still do not understand why it is such a big deal that 30million people will now be able to BUY their own insurance.

"David Vaughan Icke (pronounced /aɪk/, or IKE, born 29 April 1952) is an English writer and public speaker, best known for his views on what he calls "who and what is really controlling the world." Describing himself as the most controversial speaker in the world, he is the author of 19 books and has attracted a global following that cuts across the political spectrum. His 533-page The Biggest Secret(1999) has been called "the Rosetta Stone for conspiracy junkies."[1]

Icke was a well-known BBC television sports presenter and spokesman for the Green Party, when in 1990 a psychic told him he was a healer who had been placed on Earth for a purpose, and that the spirit world was going to pass messages to him so he could educate others. In March 1991 he held a press conference to announce that he was a "Son of the Godhead" – a phrase he said later the media had misunderstood – and the following month told the BBC's Terry Wogan show that the world would soon be devastated by tidal waves and earthquakes. He said the show changed his life, turning him from a respected household name into someone who was laughed at whenever he appeared in public.[2]

He continued nevertheless to develop his ideas, and in four books published over seven years—The Robots' Rebellion (1994), And the Truth Shall Set You Free (1995), The Biggest Secret (1999), and Children of the Matrix (2001)—set out a moral and political worldview that combined New-Age spiritualism with a passionate denunciation of totalitarian trends in the modern world. At the heart of his theories lies the idea that a secret group of reptilian humanoids called the Babylonian Brotherhood controls humanity, and that many prominent figures are reptilian, including George W. Bush, Queen Elizabeth II, Kris Kristofferson, and Boxcar Willie.[3]"

Boxcar Willie!?! Are you kidding me?

....and this is the guy you're using as proof of a conspiracy?

I just suddenly got it! Justice John Roberts is obviously a reptilian interloper put into power seven years ago by the NWO because "they" don't want to pay for our healthcare anymore.

Of course! How could I not have seen it? It's so obvious!

Or is that wrong?

Man! Those reptilians are smart!

Icke said Boxcar Willie was a satanist and pedophile actually, not a reptilian. You ought to troll my David Icke thread if you want to talk about his books because baiting me here in this thread can only make a bad situation worse. Oh, no. I've invited the proverbial vampire inside. Where's my teakwood spear?

I don't want to talk about Icke's books. They are stupid. That was my point. That he's not a credible source of information. You saying that Icke said Boxcar Willie was a Satanist and pedophile instead of a reptilian isn't really helping your argument that he is credible.

.....and what does the NWO have to do with healthcare? I'm still waiting for the answer on that.

I don't want to talk about Icke's books. They are stupid. That was my point. That he's not a credible source of information. You saying that Icke said Boxcar Willie was a Satanist and pedophile instead of a reptilian isn't really helping your argument that he is credible.

.....and what NWO have to do with healthcare? I'm still waiting for the answer on that.

I don't give a dammn what you think is credible. Just about everything you say is a fallacy. If you don't want to have to see with your own eyes that the concept of a New World Order has been kicked around for a while by prominent heads of state then don't make yourself look like a fool by implying it doesn't exist.

It's not just me. I'm trying to explain to you that if you want to make a succinct argument, using lunatics like David Icke isn't going to help your case. I don't think anyone would believe that someone that thinks we are secretly ruled by lizard people is a credible source.

.....and you still haven't explained what the NWO has to do with healthcare.