Obamacare Upheld By Supreme Court

Restorium2

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you are voting only with MM in mind? I'm sorry to hear that…and I'd love to hear what you have to say a few years from now if obama gets re-elected.

You should be where I'm at. Seriously, if you want to see ANY MEDICAL CANNABIS patients ever after 2012. There will be NONE if Romney gets elected. How can you put us under the bus like that?

You should be where I'm at. Seriously, if you want to see ANY MEDICAL CANNABIS patients ever after 2012. There will be NONE if Romney gets elected. How can you put us under the bus like that?

Resto..I have given 4 years to this movement..I care greatly. Many of this community are family to us…BUT I do not think Obama is keeping his promise to us…nancy pelosi agrees..and she is in his party. Outside of that I am a Mother..and I do not feel he is taking us in the right direction with many other things. LIBERTY MATTERS TO ME!!

Resto..I have given 4 years to this movement..I care greatly. Many of this community are family to us…BUT I do not think Obama is keeping his promise to us…nancy pelosi agrees..and she is in his party. Outside of that I am a Mother..and I do not feel he is taking us in the right direction with many other things. LIBERTY MATTERS TO ME!!

If that's true, you would never vote for an authoritarian like Romney, or Obama, for that matter.

Ms K, there may be a flaw in your logic as it relates to the candidates and their 'performance' on medical cannabis.

It seems in many posts that you are saying that Obama has not been good, therefor Mitt will be better.

Obama's performance really doesn't say anything regarding Mitt's projected performance...on this issue. It could be better or it could be worse.

Here's a simple fact for both of you, the doctor and the lab:

You will not get ANY support for your business if you don't help us with our cause. Period. And most of us consider that not helping us stop a clear and present danger is 'not helping us with our cause, medical cannabis'. That's just how it is when we decide to get a back bone and stand up. We WILL stand up against Romney and that will be with votes for Obama.

Ms K, there may be a flaw in your logic as it relates to the candidates and their 'performance' on medical cannabis.

It seems in many posts that you are saying that Obama has not been good, therefor Mitt will be better.

Obama's performance really doesn't say anything regarding Mitt's projected performance...on this issue. It could be better or it could be worse.

I said nothing about Mitt being better.. when asked a question about mitt..I simply said he supports states rights…and no I do not think obama has kept his promises!

You will not get ANY support for your business if you don't help us with our cause. Period. And most of us consider that not helping us stop a clear and present danger is 'not helping us with our cause, medical cannabis'. That's just how it is when we decide to get a back bone and stand up. We WILL stand up against Romney and that will be with votes for Obama.

Resto…I am not voting for obama, and trust me f you think the entire MM community is..you are wrong! There are many who are not supporting him…not everyone in this community posts here you know!!

I said nothing about Mitt being better.. when asked a question about mitt..I simply said he supports states rights…and no I do not think obama has kept his promises!

I want to know what promise you think Obama broke that makes you think a medical marijuana patient hater like Romney deserves a vote from one single patient? Here's Romney again to refresh your memory about what he thinks of us;

And there it is, see it my way or I penalize you. And you call republicans tyrants, roflmao! Typical liberal BS! Some debate, you cant win so threaten.

Threats will get you nowhere and they don't scare me one bit. All your behavior here does is re-confirm why I should listen to my conscience and stop voting for authoritarians.

I got your back, Northern Labs. Robomney can crawl in a hole along with all those who participate in the oppression of American and world citizens by furthering Prohibition.

And there it is, see it my way or I penalize you. And you call republicans tyrants, roflmao! Typical liberal BS! Some debate, you cant win so threaten.

Heck yes. Where you been? That's how it is done with a voting block. It's called lobbying a business. Either do that or be a loser. Plain and simple, if you have the courage.

Yes, many times. You made it quite clear. And there are only two choices. One is Romney, the other is medical cannabis. Take your pick and live with it. No fudgies.

That's not true..copy and paste where I said that. You think just because I actually educated myself on Romney..I support him? I educated myself well on all candidates..did you?? I have actually come out in support of Ron Paul many times though!!