Girl Scout Cookies S1

what is the "real" thin mint cookies?   :rolleyes:

You will see a table with a few lil girls behind it in green dresses selling all the dif g.s.c's!  Now thats the real deal.

This has been fun to read, the pics are awsome no mattter what they are, their were a few that looked like we could have a tric ball fight!

Thanks for all the pics folks!  some looked like they were in a snow storm but stood fast lol!

Peace

Apparently, no. U can read what the guy that popped gsc here-https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=250883

Assuming he is telling the truth (if ya read thru the entire thread), then all the gsc that is out there is an s1. And most of the gsc, in general, isnt even that. The op's orig pic is nothing (nothing) like an og cross, let alone cookies. But if u buy the seeds, then they are likely off an s1.

Heres what he says it is-

CherryPie has no kush in it actually its a F1xDurbanxPurple Erkle... Cookies is F1xDurbanxFloridah...

Last I knew this was correct.

F1xdurbin= F1Durban x Floridah og

Who knows, just thought jointedone could clear it all up for us.:)

• 2 months later...

every commercial strain has been "worked" by someone.

I bought the caliconnect Cookies and the BC Bud Cookies, finished 20 of each, killed the BC line, and really dug the

Cali minty flavors. I loved it for awhile, but like strain chasing rhetoric, it also got old.

I can make clones of moms appear  differently than their host, show different colors,with a different terpene profile, and even different end user effects,

simply by changing their environment. I am amazed that some here can see right through to the DNA origins, in a photo to boot! I've got sooo much to learn about this craft it makes my mind spin sometimes.

great pics thanks to the posters !