Made In Michigan

Cutty Ranks

Greetings all,

Thought I'd stop by and share with you all some of the genetics floating around rep'n the MI.

Enjoy,

Cutty

Cosmic Bubba Kush

10 pack of regular Cosmic Bubba Kush seeds.

9-10 week flowering time
70% Indica, 30% Sativa

Average to above average yield.

CosmicBubba2.jpg

DSC_0019-6.jpg

Every body loves Pre’98 Bubba Kush and we do too. There really isn’t much one can add to this legend, however we thought it fitting to run a mix with our Lavender-Am-Core male (Soma Lavender x Amnesia “core” cut x SSH) by 50 Seeds, for that old school Haze vibe. The result is a unique hybrid that embodies bubba exploring couch lock however giving the mind room to roam. Excellent for pain relief and stimulating appetite without putting you to sleep, flavors range from cocoa, lemon, and lavender with hashish undertones.

Ms. Moon Dancer

10 pack of regular Ms. Moon Dancer seeds

9-11 Weeks flowering time.

60% Sativa, 40% Indica

Above Average yield

Excellent trichome production

cnGFj.jpg

rEnBX.jpg

Citrus mango diesel fuel or how about island mango smoothies with a hint of rum, when Ms. Moon Dancer is in the room. A perfect mix of AE77’s Chrome Diesel, highly citrus with hints of chocolate, an uplifting diesel coupled with Original Shiskeberry x Ol’ Timers Mango Haze by Bald Man Lala Seeds. Ms. Moon Dancer sports a diesel profile with dready haze nuggets that are explosively mango on the pallet.

Space Queen F3

10 pack of regular Space Queen F3 seeds

8 -10 Week flowering time

Romulan x C99

Average to above average yields

retarded trichome production

SQMC.jpg

SQcloseup.jpg

Our Space Queens F3 comes from original stock found by Mos Cutty; he was shown a collection of beans that included these very rare F2’s by Vic High. 5 beans were acquired of that 4 germinated and used to create the F3’s. Including 'the Kush Queen' a Romulan leaning phenotype was found which carries a rancid berry funk fuel smell.

PM Dawn

10 pack of regular PM Dawn seeds.

8 -10 Week flowering time
70% Indica, 30% Sativa

Average to above average yields

Excellent trichome production

grown by Karmic Farmer 80 days and 40% amber

cMjEV.jpg

al4w2.jpg

UHvTi.jpg

PM Dawn can only be described as Grape, Kush, and Haze. Purple Monkey clone only (Mendo Purps x Deep Chunk) was mixed with the Lavender Am-Core male for an extremely exotic flavor profile. We are seeing two stellar phenotypes dominate the line one being the “Trappers Kush” pheno resembles the Purple Monkey balls mother. She is a stocker plant with large indica leaves and hash grape and lavender aroma. The other harder to find phenotype is the ‘Grape Monkey Haze’ that is a longer flowering plant running 80 days. She has the most intense grape profile I have ever tasted on a plant. This line has shown excellent breeding males for those looking to play.

Lady Lavenberry (Limited edition sold-out )

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0003-2.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

This limited edition brings together “Pink Lady” a 22.04 total THC tested phenotype of TGA’s Plushberry and our Lavender Am-Core Male (Soma Lavender x Amnesia ”core” cut x Neville’s SSH) by our good friend. The smoke is extremely motivating and energetic; expect flavors ranging from Black Cherry to Lavender and lime with musky rotten berry undertones. Patients have compared to a popular energy drink with a bull on the can, without the racier effects.

Skull Cap

DSC_0039-1.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

Skull Cap is Perma Frost x Lavender Am-Core, I recently had a conversation with some Oregon(state) people that say there Perma Frost does not completely align with my Perma Frost but I'm okay with that. The one I used for the Skull Cap is what we believe to be Arcadia Trainwreck x White Widow. The Perma Frost mom carries a heavy menthol aroma and is covered in trichomes in veg, she is also said to be from Oregon, Ohio go figure?

This line as been let out as freebies and is currently being developed for F2 production expect lavender and menthol with amazing growth rate and structure.

Hard Core Bubba

ybLfx.jpg

LtKyN.jpg

Pre’98 Bubba Kush x Blockhead Am-Core. Blockhead Am-Core = Blockhead (clone) x Amnesia “Core” cut\SSH (Neville).

HCB is our flagship kush she is an extremely dense and vigorous hybrid with amazing bubba flavors, dense nugs, and high yields!

Edited by Cutty Ranks

Looking beautiful as always Mos!

Wishing good things for the Seekers.

Thanks Shishka always nice to see you around as well my friend.

How do I acquire about getting a pack of HCB

HCB is gonna be released soon, she is top of the line for sure. I just need to get things worked out with a few vendors and she'll be out the gates.

Beautiful plants. Would love to run any of those!

Thanks EP, you've been around long enough just holla if you wanna gear up. :)

They all look great! That Skullcap in particular caught my eye. Anything with permafrost has got to be formidable...

Thanks Bison, Skullcap is awesome but I need to make more of them. As mentioned GW ran the Skullcap it's got some stellar phenotypes to be found, I should have those done in late January.

HCB looks real nice Mos, would love to Any of those!

Thanks Sledge, I'm enjoying Hard Core right now amazing smoke indeed!

nice to see you around again Cutty! as always good work!

Big Ups Darkmatter nice to see you around too bro, haven't seen you since GP, hope all is well!

i was blessed enough to get to run some of those..... of my 5 girls three were very obvious permafrost cross..... friends that grow permafrost were shocked when i gave em a taste.

Hey GW glad you are doing well my friend, I'm gonna be sharing some cuts this winter and I got something in mind for you. It's long flowering but excellent yield, we should talk soon.

How would one obtain a pack ?

Hey coreyz right now my gear is hard to find locally unless your a friend of friend or something. I do have one person that goes to GC3 from time to time but haven't found local vendors. They hang up the phone on me or don't reply to emails and I don't have time to run all over the state looking for shop owners. Hopefully one of my friends will take on this task and seek out local places to carry the beans.

Thanks guys

:D

• 1 month later...

Hey coreyz right now my gear is hard to find locally unless your a friend of friend or something. I do have one person that goes to GC3 from time to time but haven't found local vendors. They hang up the phone on me or don't reply to emails and I don't have time to run all over the state looking for shop owners. Hopefully one of my friends will take on this task and seek out local places to carry the beans.

Thanks guys

:D

Mos, if you want to stock some of your gear at my club in Clio. Your welcome to.

i want skull cap and pm dawn beans.. or cuts lol. If they ever make it to kzoo I want some!

Your in luck kzoocares, The Med Joint has gear in stock you should be able to find them?

Mos, if you want to stock some of your gear at my club in Clio. Your welcome to.

Indica, nice to see you around I was wondering where you been then I saw you pop up on a private site I'm a member of, I'll send you a PM over there, thanks friend.

Looking realy nice ! Im gonna have sweet dreams tonite!

your cam takes awsome pics, what ya got?

them trics are so sweet! awsome Totaly Awsome!

Nice to see you around

Peace

Jim

Hey Jim been along time old friend glad your still doing what you do! I use a nikon D90 for pics I need to upgrade my lense but I get some decent shots. Thanks for the positive vibes!

Those bubba crosses look gourgeous. Ive been searching for that bubba essence with a twist.

Thanks Wingdings, Hard Core Bubba is amazing I'm rocking a few stellar pheno's of that one myself.

They all look good Mos...many great things coming out of your stable bro.

I'll be popping something of yours in the near future, still trying to decide what though....

Thanks broski looking forward to see what you come up with.

thanks cutty. wish i would of checked back sooner.. ill be making a trip today to check um out!

Heyh Kzoo let me know if you have any issue finding what you want there and I'll help you myself.

Hard Core Bubba: That would be a cool addition to my room.

:thumbsu:

Right on Budz-4-U hope all is going well for you bro. I just cleared a bucn of stuff including HCB for release.....

Hard Core Bubba

Alien Dawg F4

Boa Constrictor (Green Crack x Shiskeberry\Mango Haze)

and a few other mixes.

Old School cats like you Budz or Kzoo can just holla at me and we can get together. Others whom I haven't met need to know somebody like LHB or King Diamond to get at me with a reference as I don't link with strangers only friends of friends.

Thanks again for the kudos guys. :)

Edited by Cutty Ranks