Romney Will Fight Medical Marijuana Tooth And Nail

I have no idea what you are talking about regarding raping you. I doubt I read what you are referring to. Furthermore, I don't take notes on your gender so it would not have remained within my memory. I see your name on here and associate it with a whiny teen. That isn't a put-down, just what I assume you are. It is a combination of your attitude, constant complaining, insulting, and a poor grasp on written discourse. Again, that is not a put-down, just what I have used in putting together an idea of what you are. I don't care that you can't write well, that isn't an issue for me. It's just that it makes it very difficult for you to communicate effectively and it makes it hard for people to understand what you are writing. I will use phaquetoo as an example. He isn't the greatest writer and I often find it difficult to read what he writes but the difference is that his posts aren't hate-laden essays.

i know it got taken down.... (really speaks to your bias) but it was right above my nasty comment you got so upset about....my comment was a response...it was quoted right in my response...but i cant expect you to read the whole story now can i....

yes you do care that i dont care enough to write well, a search would turn up 50 (just a guess) examples of your caring aboutr it.... i know just another example of that pompous part shinning through. so your claiming the issue isnt with my lack of concern over grammar, but that my post dont ring of mr rogers? So id be more welcome here if i could just shut up and parrot the same old bs that you guys do? Please, go back to taking issue with my grammatical errors and what not, im not gonna stop saying the truth, i have no issues with being the only non-parrot on the ship...so lets work on my punctuation, don't wanna frustrate you too much.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have one guy that chimes in here for no other reason than to sew poisonous seeds. I guess it can be entertaining at times but it is also sad to see him wreck so many threads of serious discussion.

show me where i wrecked the serious discussion? Better yet show me where you did anything in this thread but drop in for some poisonous nonsense. You will notice...i was here from the beginning discussing the topic at hand.I cant find one thing in this whole thread that you said on topic. dont you have a chat you can parrot your nonsense at?

show me where i wrecked the serious discussion? Better yet show me where you did anything in this thread but drop in for some poisonous nonsense. You will notice...i was here from the beginning discussing the topic at hand.I cant find one thing in this whole thread that you said on topic. dont you have a chat you can parrot your nonsense at?

Every post is bashing either Obama or the feds. It gets old. Give it a rest. The rest of your err stuff is cool.

Every post is bashing either Obama or the feds. It gets old. Give it a rest. The rest of your err stuff is cool.

maybe this isnt as real for you as it is for me.... Ive been on the front lines of this drug war for 30 some years.... i watched them beat my father to death in front me. the drug war is a real war, even if you have never felt the pain of it. obammers the capt of the sinking ship, if your going say " oh hes so great' im gonna call you on your bs every time.

I think counseling might help.

It sounds like you have some issues to work through so you can rejoin a sane middle of the road society who isn't obsessed with hate, negativity and the yearning to bring others down to your misery or level of hatred.

Just sayin'...

I have had counseling, it reconfirmed my opinions. " Denial is not a river in Africa" one of my fav quotes i picked up in therapy. what I did not pick up was the ability to suffer moo poo. i have no desire to join what you consider to be middle of the road society. I have not once expressed hatred towards the president or the other candidate. Negativity is often the misdiagnosed case of reality. I yearn for no such thing, and again i have not the slightest clue why you keep babbling about hate. I often say positive things when not talking about negative subjects.

Maybe if you pay more attention you will notice the positive things i say, its also likely that you would then seen I am a very focused person.

Sometimes, and I'm as guilty as anyone, we tend to be absolutist in our views of politicians. They are either worthless sell outs or saint like figures who demand consideration for omnipotence. I doubt either stance is valid.

No matter Republican or Democrat, each elected official has the ability to help our movement in either large or small ways. If it's not supporting the things we want to see happen, then it could be as simple as them not supporting those things that work against us. The key is building these relationships and having a voice with people at the legislative levels making decisions. It will be very difficult to make this happen if we brand them at the onset in regrettable ways that put us in intellectual positions that are not prone to flexibility.