Full Pardon Petition

aduval327

Here is a perfect example of what is wrong with America today. A couple of people get permission to grow a substance from the state government. They cross all their t's and dot all their i's and then some corrupt cops, who see an end to their jobs (and illicit income) from this activity, decide to build a trumped up case against the people. The people who are performing the legal activity get 5-10 in the clinker - the corrupt cops get paid time off or a promotion.

I hope that we regain civilian control of our police force someday soon. This is the kind of crap that goes on in Latin American dictatorships. Please America, don't let it happen here. This is what happens in Communist countries! And just for the record, despite what some people believe, Republicans are FOR this kind of control. They don't like the common man being in charge of his own destiny. Look at what they do, not what they say.

Thanks for your post

And I agree

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when your in court, they dont allow you to tell everything, yes they allowed the licenses to be shown but that's it, all we could say was it was state legal but being in federal court not even that helped us! its messed up on the restrictions on what we could say in court! we were there to tell the truth and couldn't tell the whole story!

I wish you luck Bob and my advice is to get people together to put flyers on the jurors cars for Jury nullification! We were denied the right to talk about that in the court room too so our jurors didn't no they cant get into trouble for saying not guilty!

And yeah bad, there hanging and innocent man, my father. which if we loose appeal he will do at least 8 of the 10 years, but with his health we don't know if he will make it out alive. But we really really feeling good about the appeal, and if ASA wins there case against the DEA things will really start to change!

when your in court, they dont allow you to tell everything, yes they allowed the licenses to be shown but that's it, all we could say was it was state legal but being in federal court not even that helped us! its messed up on the restrictions on what we could say in court! we were there to tell the truth and couldn't tell the whole story!

I wish you luck Bob and my advice is to get people together to put flyers on the jurors cars for Jury nullification! We were denied the right to talk about that in the court room too so our jurors didn't no they cant get into trouble for saying not guilty!

And yeah bad, there hanging and innocent man, my father. which if we loose appeal he will do at least 8 of the 10 years, but with his health we don't know if he will make it out alive. But we really really feeling good about the appeal, and if ASA wins there case against the DEA things will really start to change!

You can't put fliers on jurors vehicles, that could be a basis for them to charge someone with jury tampering. FIJA events must not be used at the court house during a mmj trial. Google FIJA and find how best to present this information to jurors. I wish to god that I had a bit more of a functioning brain, I know what needs to be done, but it seems like no one else gives a darn.

Secondly, I'd like to say that I hope you are correct, the ASA must win this case and if it does, let's see how our government deals with it.

I, like your father may end up spending the end of my life in one of those high priced government hotels too, maybe we will meet. I understand what he is feeling and thinking, I'm sure. Fight, darn it, fight. I will keep working this keyboard for as long as possible trying to change as many as I can to our side.

Many of you on this and other sites similar to this site already are working very hard, problem is that we have exponentially more on these sites that are only reading and absorbing information. If this applies to you, and you know who you are, get with the program and write those letters that you have been intending to do. Helping us is helping you too. Remember, the pen is mightier than the sword so write your government officials and let them know how you feel. Please do not procrastinate as we are all good at, write those letters now! Become a familiar face at you city, county official meetings.

Rage/hijacking over, thanks. HC