Full Pardon Petition

aduval327

Im sure everyone has heard about Jeremy and Gerald Duvals case somewhat by now. Jeremy is now in morgantown and Gerald is still waiting for his letter on where to report. Everything is 100% in compliance but please can you sign my petition to get a full pardon for them! Going to prison this long for a plant and medicine is cruel and unfair! Please sign and share if you can! Thank you so much!

Ashley Duval

http://wh.gov/IjcK

Also below is the link about our story, one of the press releases thank you again for your help!

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2012/11/16/war-weed-feds-v-states

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow

How many plants were they over ?

They were within the law from everything ive read and heard (140 total plants 2 licensed caregivers = 144 plants per state law ) and just because they were growing in a greenhouse shouldnt matter law enforcement came out and inspected the grow gave it a green light then someone inside the monroe county sherrifs department called in the DEA out of toledo because they knew state leos couldnt do a thing but the feds can because of the 100 plant rule per federal law .

Nobody is talking about the alleged recordbook with $300,000 in MJ transactions recorded.

I don't think anybody should face any negative consequences for growing cannabis, but if someone is going to take a hit, then that someone is likely to be the guy who sold a third of a million dollars worth of weed and not the caregiver taking care of only five patients.

Nobody is talking about the alleged recordbook with $300,000 in MJ transactions recorded.

I don't think anybody should face any negative consequences for growing cannabis, but if someone is going to take a hit, then that someone is likely to be the guy who sold a third of a million dollars worth of weed and not the caregiver taking care of only five patients.

Does it sound credible that someone was keeping hard copy records of each bag of cannabis they sold how much and to who ?

I find it hard to believe and we all know the feds tend to lie a lot if the Duvalls were negligent enough to keep such damning evidence where someone could find it they made a serious mistake in judgement but who knows how low the feds will stoop to make a case.

Does it sound credible that someone was keeping hard copy records of each bag of cannabis they sold how much and to who ?

I find it hard to believe and we all know the feds tend to lie a lot if the Duvalls were negligent enough to keep such damning evidence where someone could find it they made a serious mistake in judgement but who knows how low the feds will stoop to make a case.

Why would they fabricate books? They didn't need books when they had all of the plants. The feds already had a case.

having 'everything i in 100% compliance' with Michigan law

You mean like me and torey

No, I mean like a Duvall sales book [if there indeed was one] giving a contra-legal twist to things...prior to signing a petition I am asking is the report of the book false? True? Partially true but misrepresented?

You ever hear of the term sweetening the pot .

The feds had them by the short hairs. What purpose would cooking up books serve? What was there to sweeten? They couldn't credibly deny owning the plants, so they were sunk. The feds had them dead to rights. So you're suggesting someone cooked up a book and risked their job so the Duval's could be found REALLY REALLY guilty instead of just guilty? Doesn't make a lick of sense.

The feds had them by the short hairs. What purpose would cooking up books serve? What was there to sweeten? They couldn't credibly deny owning the plants, so they were sunk. The feds had them dead to rights. So you're suggesting someone cooked up a book and risked their job so the Duval's could be found REALLY REALLY guilty instead of just guilty? Doesn't make a lick of sense.

Every cop fed whatever is taught from day 1 to stack as many things up to make a good case even better you dont think creating a fake log book wouldnt help them earn a conviction?

Take it anyway you like i dont trust the feds and i hate arguing so thats my last word on this i wont get sucked into arguments they are non productive.

Every cop fed whatever is taught from day 1 to stack as many things up to make a good case even better you dont think creating a fake log book wouldnt help them earn a conviction?

Take it anyway you like i dont trust the feds and i hate arguing so thats my last word on this i wont get sucked into arguments they are non productive.

I'm not arguing, just stating facts. It's hard to imagine that someone would sit down and fabricate a sales ledger showing sales of $300,000 that 1) wouldn't match the handwriting of the defendant 2) could risk your job 3) could lead to a lot of prison time and 4) that wasn't necessary to convict anyway since the evidence against the defendant was overwhelming.

They had the plants. You seriously think they felt they needed some other "back up" evidence to convict? It's one thing for a cop to throw a bag of weed in your car to get you busted but another thing entirely to sit down and fabricate a book showing $300k worth of sales that isn't even needed since they already have the corpus of the crime.

First I heard of a book showing $300K of sales.

Ashley, did it exist? And is it true?

The pardon petition is based on your loved ones, in your words, having 'everything in 100% compliance' with Michigan law. So, does (did) the book exist?

First of all there were two greenhouses, each with 70 plants. My father Gerald had nothing to do with this besides the greenhouses being on his property at which I lived in that house and he didnt! My brother and i were the caregivers as they said above legal law allows us 144 plants we were under the limit and yes they did come out inspect and cleared us in 2010.

As the book goes yes there is a ledger with the patients and other caregivers in it, no dollare amounts were in that book and that book is from 2010 when they came out and looked at our 36 plants! They made the $300,000 up from bull bunny muffin money to make it look bad on us. Come on people get real here we all know they twist and leave things out, thats what prosecuters are trained to DO! at the time the ledger was written in it was legal to go patient to patient and caregiver to caregiver! Of course after that became illegal, our overages went to dispensaries NOT ILLEGAL PATIENTS! So again the $300,000 they say we sold, NOT TRUE! Oh and lets ask this why wasnt I even questioned the whole process? Nope not even a phone call besides when I testified in federal court, why is it they can put my greenhouse on my father when I had the licenses and I personally was a patient? Just because we kept a book with no names in it i add means nothing or means that we werent 100% legal. where is the people we sold to? They have no sales non what so ever, so how can they say we were selling it to non patients? we did have every single patient in to testify in court they recieved there medicine from us, but the government fell short with no one but lieing donkey cops on stand who couldnt get the story straight! I wish you could see the transcripts of them lieing, they addmitted to it on testomony to lieing to get search warrent, not to mention the judge actually called them out on lieign and said there testomony is dishonest and not relieable!

I hope I answered the question clear enough if not let me know and I will clear it up! Im sorry if I sound a little pissy here but its sorta hard to sit here watch your brother who has been in prison now for 3 weeks, your father still waiting to here where to report and here I am sitting free and clear for doing it too, honestly no one should in this situtation for something the state says you can do!

to add..is it bad to keep a book to make sure you don't give your parents over the amount allowed?? w regret the good record keeping yes..no names just date n amount in which the gov testified it was in lbs not oz like it really was.. they calculated the street value for the 300k and the notebook was not just for that..my brother who kept the book has numbers n it for the corn n bean farm in which the prosecutor also said was "drug money" I'm promising you all we were 100% legal and aging for support..what they did was wrong it will be brought out on the appeal! the cops n crazy neighbor made stuff to get the dea from Ohio out bc mi wanted nothing to do with it... there's a lot to this case you guys..not just what the news say..please don't judge on that..you can contact me our my father if you want full details but it well take while to explain our i can here if you're up to a story.. lol