Full Pardon Petition

aduval327

@aduval : did you already file a pardon request with the office of pardons at the DOJ?

the 'wethepeople' petition doesnt actually get stuff done. its more moo poo really.

i'm surprised a jury found them guilty.

63% supported medical in 2008.

50% for legalization.

have to do jury nullification.

also i think its hilarious half of the people here sound like they are believing what the cops say.

you guys have seen other cases, theres a whole subforum about cops lying in court.

i want to know why michigan has such bad neighbors tho.

everywhere i've been in this state just full of crazy neighbors.

Edited by t-pain

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@aduval : did you already file a pardon request with the office of pardons at the DOJ?

the 'wethepeople' petition doesnt actually get stuff done. its more moo poo really.

i'm surprised a jury found them guilty.

63% supported medical in 2008.

50% for legalization.

have to do jury nullification.

also i think its hilarious half of the people here sound like they are believing what the cops say.

you guys have seen other cases, theres a whole subforum about cops lying in court.

i want to know why michigan has such bad neighbors tho.

everywhere i've been in this state just full of crazy neighbors.

Our lawyer has filed a offical Pardon to the president yes, this is just extra I guess.. i seen Chris Williams has one and started one for us just as another hope I suppose. Thank you!

We were suprised to, but the judge ordered to follow federal law, so yeah they were uneducated about Jury nullification and also during the juor selection the question was asked could you find someone guilty of marijuana even if they were licensed? If they said no, prosecution axed them, so the jury of our peers was not a jury of peers. But we found out few of the Jurors either had their cards or friends did. Oh did I mention to that a week later we recieved a letter from a juor (unsigned :( ) that they and two others were persuaded to say guilty when they wanted to say not guilty giving us a hung jury! How is that fair!

I agree with you on people trusting the cops word.. really?? wow ok I could go on and on here all day about the lies, trust me it gets us all very upset! I am attaching a photo of my greenhouse litterly a week befor the raid is when I planted it, look how small the plants are!! also one of the letter and arial of the greenhouses! remember there were 140 TOTAL!!! 70 in mine 70 n jeremys thats it!post-31560-0-99506700-1353942890_thumb.jpgpost-31560-0-43654400-1353942882_thumb.jpg

to add..is it bad to keep a book to make sure you don't give your parents over the amount allowed??

How do you give your parents OVER the amount allowed? You shouldn't need books for that. Don't transfer to them more than 2.5 oz at a time. I guess I don't understand how you would need a book to keep that straight.

Edited by CaveatLector

keeping records is not a crime..sorry we did..no they weren't busted..still operating just fine..n that neighbor in the video was my gramma!! don't you have more then one neighbor?? we challenged it in the pre trial judge let it trough it was later the cop admitted he lied to get the warrant..we had the property owner at trial n signed paper saying he didn't giver permission to go on property...

at the time the ledger was written in it was legal to go patient to patient and caregiver to caregiver! Of course after that became illegal, our overages went to dispensaries

These types of transfers were not legal when involving remuneration. There wasn't a point in time when they were legal and then became illegal. And then the subsequent transfer to dispensaries . . . what pray tell, was the legal reasoning you employed when deciding you could transfer to a dispensary since pt to pt and cg to cg "became illegal?"

This case illustrates what can happen when you step outside the 1 cg/5pt model. Hopefully this serves as a warning to those who do this type of thing.

keeping records is not a crime..sorry we did..no they weren't busted..still operating just fine..n that neighbor in the video was my gramma!! don't you have more then one neighbor?? we challenged it in the pre trial judge let it trough it was later the cop admitted he lied to get the warrant..we had the property owner at trial n signed paper saying he didn't giver permission to go on property...

Yes I do have more than one neighbor and I am not suggesting you don't so chill out. I'm asking questions to get to the bottom of this. Why are you getting so defensive?

What did the cop say, that was a lie, that got him the warrant?

I think the bragging about how caregivers could make over $50,000 a year led people to believe they could make a business around that number. But the reality has always been you could only legally collect from 5 patients. How many patients do you know that can fork over in excess of $10,000 a year just for their personal cannabis meds? There is no real business model for a legal caregiver to make any where near that amount.

I think the bragging about how caregivers could make over $50,000 a year led people to believe they could make a business around that number. But the reality has always been you could only legally collect from 5 patients. How many patients do you know that can fork over in excess of $10,000 a year just for their personal cannabis meds? There is no real business model for a legal caregiver to make any where near that amount.

your right, it is impossible to make that amt! as we never did make that amt of the 300k they say we did.

Yes I do have more than one neighbor and I am not suggesting you don't so chill out. I'm asking questions to get to the bottom of this. Why are you getting so defensive?

What did the cop say, that was a lie, that got him the warrant?

Im getting defensive bc the situation we got put in is unfair and all the lies makes me mad, yes. im sorry but when people post things that isnt true i get defensive. put yourself in my shoes and see how you would be. he said he had owners permission to enter his property behind the greenhouses, the only property they are visible from,cop said he can see them in plain eye sight. One he lied about owner permission, two you cant see them, the owner testified to that even he looked hard for them while on his tractor and seen nothing. The greenhouse ends were covered with brown tarps, the greenhosues are double lined opaque plastic in which you cant see through.. want me to keep listing the lies? look at the arial, its secluded you cant see them from the front of the house just rear and west side from the road but they are far far off the road.

These types of transfers were not legal when involving remuneration. There wasn't a point in time when they were legal and then became illegal. And then the subsequent transfer to dispensaries . . . what pray tell, was the legal reasoning you employed when deciding you could transfer to a dispensary since pt to pt and cg to cg "became illegal?"

This case illustrates what can happen when you step outside the 1 cg/5pt model. Hopefully this serves as a warning to those who do this type of thing.

contact a lawyer like we did, yes there was no law saying it was illegal to pt to pt and cg to cg and yes you can sell overage to dispensaries, where do you think they get it from to supply the patients?

I bet 90% of police reports have an Intentional lie in it, its is the best way to get a case thrown out if you can prove it,, A friend of mine did that with a DUI case wrote in the report he was driving all allover the road,,, got a judge to warrant a blood search , then the video of the arrest proved he was not all over the road as the cop lied ,,, dismissed thank got for video

contact a lawyer like we did, yes there was no law saying it was illegal to pt to pt and cg to cg and yes you can sell overage to dispensaries

where do you think they get it from to supply the patients? ... wow,,,,,,,,, what attorney would say such a thing....... sue them

Edited by cristinew

your right, it is impossible to make that amt! as we never did make that amt of the 300k they say we did.

I think the point Restorium is making is that it would be darn difficult to make $50k/year off 5 patients. You, on the other hand, just admitted in engaging in p2p and cg2cg transactions as well as selling to dispensaries. If someone is doing that then $50k/year is likely easy money.

Im getting defensive bc the situation we got put in is unfair and all the lies makes me mad, yes. im sorry but when people post things that isnt true i get defensive. put yourself in my shoes and see how you would be. he said he had owners permission to enter his property behind the greenhouses, the only property they are visible from,cop said he can see them in plain eye sight. One he lied about owner permission, two you cant see them, the owner testified to that even he looked hard for them while on his tractor and seen nothing. The greenhouse ends were covered with brown tarps, the greenhosues are double lined opaque plastic in which you cant see through.. want me to keep listing the lies? look at the arial, its secluded you cant see them from the front of the house just rear and west side from the road but they are far far off the road.

Unfortunately the neighbor's permission isn't relevant because you don't have standing to assert her constitutional rights when challenging a search warrant.

You are spot on,I'm dipping into my own pocket at the end of each month to pay the bills.

I bet 90% of police reports have an Intentional lie in it, its is the best way to get a case thrown out if you can prove it,, A friend of mine did that with a DUI case wrote in the report he was driving all allover the road,,, got a judge to warrant a blood search , then the video of the arrest proved he was not all over the road as the cop lied ,,, dismissed thank got for video

Everyone lies. Cops, robbers, and people who get arrested for no good reason too. They lie, they misstate, they misunderstand. Yet people think they can post their MMJ bust story and we're all to believe that only the cops lie and the guy who got busted always tells the truth.

I'm ashamed of our government for sending the feds to bust up a matter that should be left to our state, but let's not pretend that we get the real truth from anyone. We just found out that the Duvals think selling to more than five patients is 100% complaint.