Full Pardon Petition

aduval327

Assumptions come from people to lazy or ignorant to find the truth.

It isn't hard at all to remain compliant both fed and state.

What does greed and taking advise from back alley jurists perpetuating false interpretation of our Good LAW get you....10 years

That is the Real Take Away

How do you sleep at night knowing people are going to prison on your bad advice.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assumptions come from people to lazy or ignorant to find the truth.

It isn't hard at all to remain compliant both fed and state.

What does greed and taking advise from back alley jurists perpetuating false interpretation of our Good LAW get you....10 years

That is the Real Take Away

How do you sleep at night knowing people are going to prison on your bad advice.

Not sure if any one could do both

I remember when the Ferndale place open they went to all the city people their and even got the chef of police and the mayor to OK it

10 years for a plant how sad

Our last plea deal from the prosecutor was 5 years for me and 26 months for Torey and we were and are legal

Not sure if any one could do both

I remember when the Ferndale place open they went to all the city people their and even got the chef of police and the mayor to OK it

10 years for a plant how sad

Our last plea deal from the prosecutor was 5 years for me and 26 months for Torey and we were and are legal

I just don't get it, 5 years, this makes me sick. We need to come up with a plan to stop this bs in its tracks. What can we do to stop these illegal prosecutions. It seems that the MSC ruling in the King case is being totally disregarded. Did they not instruct the court of appeals in the use of the section 4 and 8 defense? You folks have the truth on your side and the law, these azz holes trying to push this should be put out of a job. This breaks my heart, first of all you are not the healthiest of people and compound that with your legal troubles too. It's not fair, I'm sorry.

Community, WHAT CAN WE DO TO STOP THIS INSANITY? How about more letter writing, write your congressman, write editorials on why this is so wrong. We have to do something besides regurgitating everything here on this forum. Maybe we should get serious about collecting the signatures to place legalization on the ballet in 2014. I really don't know what to do, but I do know that doing nothing begets nothing.

Thanks for letting me rant.

Duvals, I am praying for you. Ashley, don't allow guilt over your father to ruin you. Just use your freedom to continue the fight.

I just don't get it, 5 years, this makes me sick. We need to come up with a plan to stop this bs in its tracks. What can we do to stop these illegal prosecutions. It seems that the MSC ruling in the King case is being totally disregarded. Did they not instruct the court of appeals in the use of the section 4 and 8 defense? You folks have the truth on your side and the law, these azz holes trying to push this should be put out of a job. This breaks my heart, first of all you are not the healthiest of people and compound that with your legal troubles too. It's not fair, I'm sorry.

Community, WHAT CAN WE DO TO STOP THIS INSANITY? How about more letter writing, write your congressman, write editorials on why this is so wrong. We have to do something besides regurgitating everything here on this forum. Maybe we should get serious about collecting the signatures to place legalization on the ballet in 2014. I really don't know what to do, but I do know that doing nothing begets nothing.

Duvals, I am praying for you. Ashley, don't allow guilt over your father to ruin you. Just use your freedom to continue the fight.

Herb, it would appear you missed the part where they were tried in federal court. The MSC ruling doesn't apply here.

I thank you on that. IN fact its all I have to do is do whatever I can with you to help change these crappy laws. What gets us is how child rapist can sit in there for a year, yet for a non harmful plant that helps the sick you get locked up or 5 and 10 years? No sense to me.

The petition yes we should get it on the ballot for then next election. I know it was attempted this year as our lawyers firm started it but was short on signatures. I think it needs to re done!

Edited by aduval327

If your Lawyer is Matt, that legalization initiative failing rests squarely upon his shoulders. He figured he could get the signatures on the cheap instead of lining up well healed donors first (like Colorado, Oregon and Washington) did. You Dad should have hired Neil Rockind, John Targowski, Or Thomas Loeb.

We should of yes and were going to hire Neil, but he was lot more expensive. Regrets now, of course. We now hired a extremely well known law firm from FL to handle the appeal, along with briefs coming in from ASA attorneys and CATO attorneys. The brief will be filed sometime in Jan. with orals im hoping by April leading to a decision in may. But you never can guess the time frame in court I learned that so far too..

We should of yes and were going to hire Neil, but he was lot more expensive. Regrets now, of course. We now hired a extremely well known law firm from FL to handle the appeal, along with briefs coming in from ASA attorneys and CATO attorneys. The brief will be filed sometime in Jan. with orals im hoping by April leading to a decision in may. But you never can guess the time frame in court I learned that so far too..

Did you ever have a heart-to-heart with the feds and ask them why they thought you weren't following Michigan Law? Truth or lie, they have to have something to stand on or they wouldn't have done it. Notice I said 'Truth or Lie'. What is the truth or lie they stand on?

Herb, it would appear you missed the part where they were tried in federal court. The MSC ruling doesn't apply here.

I apologize for not being clear CL, when I was ranting about the MSC ruling, I was replying to Bob and Torrey (post #105), not the Duvals.

Edited by Herb Cannabis

Am so sorry about what has happen here if their is any thing I/we cans do let us know

We hope that this does not happen to us or any one else I worry about them doing the same to us

I apologize for not being clear CL, when I was ranting about the MSC ruling, I was replying to Bob and Torrey (post #105), not the Duvals.

Thanks for your support

I don't want to hijack this thread but if we don't do something now we may be in the same boat

People need to know that this can and does happen even if you think your 100% legal

And that is why I keep posting that we need to fight for what the voters voted for that's are job

We need to fight for what we have or in some cases what we don't have

We need money and our Lawyers need help they have never ask us for $$ but its way passed time

To have a fundraiser I mean a BIG one because

We can't sit here and do nothing it can and is happening to others

If me and Torey were not legal then no one is

Don't get me wrong the MMMA is and has been their for us from the Start and we thank them

I understand that legalizing MJ is a good thing

And people here feel the same

But we are not going down for the Law we already have

Shameful. All the money that is still being spent on marijuana prosecutions, and for what? Do they still believe that they can stop marijuana decriminalization? Hasn't the decriminalization in 3 major cities in Michigan and the full out legalization in 2 states registered in their minds yet? Apparently they believe that these decriminalization measures passed by the voters were anomalies and that full on legalization will never occur in Michigan. Au contraire mon ami. The steam roller of legalization is just getting in gear and it appears that it will roll through Michigan sooner or later. Here again, the politicians are ignoring demographics. It cost the Republicans a few votes in the last election. The simple fact is that people under 30 are in favor of decriminalizing marijuana and more of them become eligible to vote every year. The tipping point will be reached in the next 5 years.

Did you ever have a heart-to-heart with the feds and ask them why they thought you weren't following Michigan Law? Truth or lie, they have to have something to stand on or they wouldn't have done it. Notice I said 'Truth or Lie'. What is the truth or lie they stand on?

Where you want to start? First the agent that came to our house in 2010 Ian Glick from Monroe County sheriff, he said everything looks good, separate n lock up. So we did. That was oct 2010, in Jan 2011 He was sworn into being a DEA agent and was the lead on the case! Entrapment wouldn't you say? But have you followed the case within the old Task force leader Luke Davis? Hes currently in jail right now for raiding houses taking everything and keeping it and selling for personal profit.

The DEA that were there are all from ohio, I have pics of license plates and The head of that Agent Barbosa i think last name is is also in the pics we have. We have the whole raid photographed and some video which really helped. That crazy neighbor called the DEA bc the state wouldn't do anything bc of the licenses etc, so he (crazy neighbor) starting lies to spark it. He said we had rottweilers running inside the greenhouses to protect them, we fire guns all day and traffic comes into the house at all times. One, I have one Rottweiler who wasn't even on that property, two we dont shoot guns there, and three we have a camera on the driveway who shows who comes in and out. That was shown in court, it showed me, my step mom and father and brother coming in no unknown vehicles were on it. So the DEA went on this (anonymous) tip, contacted Monroe to join forces.

Now on the affidavit to get the search warrant and even during grand jury testimony (which 3 of the jurors said not to indict) Agent glick lied n stated my father was the grower of both greenhouses. Being hes ex felon he is not allowed to be a caregiver, he can be a patient, not caregiver. He also lied n said all our plants were in one area, no fences noting. he made it look like we were breaking every MMM law possible. So being they "thought" they were all my fathers plants the DEA acted on it. On the day of the raid my brother went to talk to them, he said that the greenhouses were his and mine and they got pissed once they found out they weren't my fathers. Well since already there, with the amt of money, men there and wasted they couldn't turn around. It took them almost 4mths to get the indictment, only to get it from lies stated above. I have the grand jury indictment transcript on my fb profile.

I can get more into detail if that didnt answer your questions. The DEA was lied to, they walked in thinking they had two greenhouses packed full of illegal marijuana.

yes when the did they raid, he wasn't a resident at the house, he lived on the other property's house, separate prop parcels. His name was on nothing, except the prop owner. Each greenhouse had copies of mine and Jeremys patients and our personal cards hanging up, all locked up and separated. That's why its messed up, they put it all on him and got the jurors to believe that it was all his. Just by his name being on the property. Thats all they had to go on to get the conviction. They had no evidence of him in the greenhouse no sales nothing. why simply bc he had nothing to do with it besides let us use the property. In which I lived at. Im telling the prosecution twist and use these special ways to word things to persuade the Jurors. Its not fair what they did and how they did it, were not criminals. But if you seen how to came through the doors and the things there you would think we were at war! It was sad

Again the cops in 2010 inspection said it was ok as long as if he was only a patient for himself and they said he could rent his property out to other caregivers if wanted to also, being the prop is way off the road. Even if he was an ex felon didn't matter. That was the DEA agent now Ian Glicks exact words in 2010 to us!

Edited by aduval327

The Monroe county sheriffs department is corrupt has been for years i know of many people who had their homes seized and or property forfeited by the now criminally charged OMNI officers who used the forfeiture process as their own personal shopping center .

This ex officer used his former position inside the sheriffs department to make a name for himself inside the DEA heres to hoping him and the rest of his draconian pals get a pink slip once the country's forced to abandon and or abolish the war on drugs .

Have you contacted the Federal Justice Department and relayed this story to them? It will probably be futile, but just to have it on record that they have been told may come in helpful down the line if you win in court and seek damages.

Everything about this case screams injustice. I still can't believe that a jury agreed to the lynching. Obviously they weren't given all the facts and were fed only the gruel that the judge and prosecutor wanted them to eat. I sure hope you are successful in getting another trial.

The Monroe county sheriffs department is corrupt has been for years i know of many people who had their homes seized and or property forfeited by the now criminally charged OMNI officers who used the forfeiture process as their own personal shopping center .

This ex officer used his former position inside the sheriffs department to make a name for himself inside the DEA heres to hoping him and the rest of his draconian pals get a pink slip once the country's forced to abandon and or abolish the war on drugs .

Here is a perfect example of what is wrong with America today. A couple of people get permission to grow a substance from the state government. They cross all their t's and dot all their i's and then some corrupt cops, who see an end to their jobs (and illicit income) from this activity, decide to build a trumped up case against the people. The people who are performing the legal activity get 5-10 in the clinker - the corrupt cops get paid time off or a promotion.

I hope that we regain civilian control of our police force someday soon. This is the kind of crap that goes on in Latin American dictatorships. Please America, don't let it happen here. This is what happens in Communist countries! And just for the record, despite what some people believe, Republicans are FOR this kind of control. They don't like the common man being in charge of his own destiny. Look at what they do, not what they say.