Full Pardon Petition

aduval327

I NEVER said we SOLD TO OTHER PATIENTS! I said it was legal until the people vs Mcqueen case there was no law saying you couldnt GIVE medicine to other registered patients or caregivers. That case is still in court system. I'd appriate it if you would stop saying we sold to patients! The fact that my family could of plead guilty when they infact were not, to try and change the law and challenge it and you all can sit here and bash them outrages me! go ahead bc if you think for one second your safe with your 12 plants, think again buddy. I come here to the website to look for support from other patients or cargivers and all we get is bashed, wow grow up people. laws wont get changed if you sit here and bash the ones who are trying to get them straight for you! on that note im done posting here, all you want to do is take my words twist and say im lieing. not worth my time to argue with you on how were legal and following the laws just like you are. Good luck to you all bc I really dont wish this on anyone here. On that note.. good bye

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I NEVER said we SOLD TO OTHER PATIENTS! I said it was legal until the people vs Mcqueen case there was no law saying you couldnt GIVE medicine to other registered patients or caregivers. That case is still in court system. I'd appriate it if you would stop saying we sold to patients! The fact that my family could of plead guilty when they infact were not, to try and change the law and challenge it and you all can sit here and bash them outrages me! go ahead bc if you think for one second your safe with your 12 plants, think again buddy. I come here to the website to look for support from other patients or cargivers and all we get is bashed, wow grow up people. laws wont get changed if you sit here and bash the ones who are trying to get them straight for you! on that note im done posting here, all you want to do is take my words twist and say im lieing. not worth my time to argue with you on how were legal and following the laws just like you are. Good luck to you all bc I really dont wish this on anyone here. On that note.. good bye

I don't know if anyone asked you to represent the MMJ community and try to change the law. But what has happened here does nothing to change the law and represents the community in a negative light. I don't wish to have my concerns as a pt and CG represented by you or by an operation like yours. I'm sorry your family has gone through hell, but please don't be a self-appointed champion for the rights of the rest of us, OK?

So you gave away a lot of cannabis? I'm not sure I follow you. So you got compensation from the 10 registered patients and gave away the rest of the meds for free? Is that what you're saying?

Edited by Highlander

so much compassion around here its making my eyes water. Maybe we should all go back in time to when they were busted and see what info was being put out here for caregivers with overages.

Hey where do I get one of those horses you all have.

Do that and you will see that there were plenty of posters, a minority for sure, but plenty of people saying not to engage in transfers outside the registered five. The Duvals took the wrong advice. That's a damned shame. Some of us have endured a lot of harassment over the years trying to steer people away from the behavior that got the Duvals in hot water.

so much compassion around here its making my eyes water. Maybe we should all go back in time to when they were busted and see what info was being put out here for caregivers with overages.

Hey where do I get one of those horses you all have.

I'll tell you what was happening here, I was hammering every single day that you could only collect from 5 patients. People listen to the advice they want to hear.

Hey zap, does this count as chasing another one off

I see. So no one should want the details of this case they should just offer blind support? No one is calling anyone a liar. Have you followed the thread? The only thing happening is people are trying to understand this case. That is how people avoid ending up in the same situation--by learning from history. So facts here are relevant. If you don't like people probing for details of the case then you should avoid reading the thread.

A minor detail here is that the only posting ashley has done on this forum began when she wanted "support." She hasn't contributed anything to this site other than trying to get people on her bandwagon. Go look up her content. She has posted in 2 threads. Both started by her and both seeking to take rather than give or contribute to the community. And she was chased off? I laugh at you michaelscott.

Hey, this is a woman who had lost her brother and about to lose her father. I feel for her and can't imagine how bad she must already feel without a bunch of told you so, bill bunny muffin

That's crap. I think everyone here feels for her. But some of us try to keep things real. Do you think we should just let people keep misrepresenting the protections in the law and not say anything in the hopes that people figure stuff out on their own? Or should we take every opportunity to try to steer people straight and correct bad information? If people didn't ask the tough questions in this thread, we would have lost a chance to save the next person from falling into this same hole. There is bad legal advice mixed into the OP's post. People need to see that.

Hey, this is a woman who had lost her brother and about to lose her father. I feel for her and can't imagine how bad she must already feel without a bunch of told you so, bill bunny muffin

This isn't "I told you so." You hear what you want to hear. So typical. Why don't you try to think outside the box? This is people wanting to know the full story to decide whether they want to support/sign the petition. Get it? So people probe and ask info. You can run off and offer your blind support but how about you let everyone else decide for themselves whether they want to do that?

I think everyone feels for her and her family's position. But that doesn't mean they will offer blind support. We should get all the details possible about this case in an effort to avoid repeating history. Do you want to see others end up like this? I doubt it. So let's have a real discussion about what took place so we may learn what to avoid. Is that okay with you michaelscott?

Laugh at me, this is your problem. Always laughing at the simpletons from your high horse.

Yes, no one is laughing at you and no one is making this personal other than you. If you want to start a thread where everyone grabs a cup of tea and tells ashley how sorry they feel for her then do that. I feel bad for her too. But this thread was posted in the "legal professionals" subforum. How about we keep it cut and dry and try to learn here? Let others know what they need to avoid to avoid cooling their heels for 10 years.

I feel for you in your difficulty, Ashlee. I understand how you would feel stress, that you were not prosecuted and your father was, when it was your greenhouse and you had the cards for it. Not your fault they pinned the grow on him and not you. Some legal advice you got seems in retrospect, wrong.

When I place my signature on a petition alleging 'wrongly convicted' while '100% compliant with state law,' I need in my own mind to come to that conclusion. Tough questions stir emotions, and emotions arguments, which cause heat but also light. I have enough light now to sign, you folks are victims, not criminals.

Edited by pic book