Rick Simpson Oil In Livingston County Court.

peanutbutter

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In this context ..

This trial ..

This judge and PA.

It's to late. Would you suggest that Michael K try to fix that for this court case?

In general. Just start doing the right thing TODAY. We need CANNABIS OIL. Do the right thing for patients because it's the right thing to do. Define our rights using proper terms, not using terms that are knock offs with someone's name in it.

You totally missed the whole point and went for the drama card.

The point was when we define our rights in court we need to get it right.

Getting it right means we define our rights to have cannabis oil by calling it cannabis oil. If you define it by calling it Rick Simpson Oil then you just messed up royally. Maybe you understand it that way? Or would you rather just keep playing the drama card and say that people are being picked on and we should just ignore the right answer to a problem because they deserve to be wrong in a way that totally screws us all.

Now lets just START doing the right thing and define our rights for cannabis concentrates by calling it cannabis oil. It's a simple request that will help all patients in the long run. If you deny the request out of pride, you are worthless to the patients of Michigan on this matter. The right thing to do is define it as cannabis oil. You can't deny that is the truth. Start doing the right thing today. Thanks in advance from a patient who would like their cannabis concentrate defined as cannabis oil, not with some crazy old coots name on it. One who can't even remember what he told us to make a few years ago and now cuts us down for following his instructions.

how about oil extract from pure MI cannabiss? A cure all for the masses! non halucinagentic (i no i cant spell) a cure for many many disabiltiys, safe non addicting! medical mm extract, no buzzy feeling, only a feeling of releif!

Oh where are them rain bows right now!

Hey how come we dont see more of them types of posts from our new leader? :bong2: Give me a call zap let me get you over here to be my friend! come see the master of disaster and I will show you my secrets lmao! Ive learned so much this last couple of yrs, id love to share! lol, Im truly laughing out loud to myself and prob will have the ole lady down here saying what the hell you laughing at!

It is no laughing matter, a few things need to be fixed as we all know that, we prob should use pm's alot more on here, but I dont think it matters to much, no matter what we do to this site to make it hard for intruders, they can do better, we are all gonna slip and say schitt we shouldnt, (i know i do) i say loose lips sink ships and then I get loose lips!

Lets all move on, lets not forget the wins and the losses so far, but lets use them for the better of the community!

Zap just teasing ya, nice to see ya posting now and than!

Peace

Jim

48 is 4 pt's or 3 pt's and your own, and under 50, what is the problem? why would they mess with that?

Peace

Jim

So they can make CANNABIS OIL for their condition. Nice clean cannabis oil. Patients could potentially need a lot of plants to make clean cannabis oil. When you make it clean you need a lot of cannabis. We have to filter it down so it's very pure. You don't get a lot of product when you do it right. It's not like we throw a whole bunch in a pot outdoors and boil it. We do it lab style with clean ingredients and we have to taylor it for conditions. You can't always do it with 12 plants or 2.5 ounces of usable medical cannabis. That's the case Mike is making for his client and for us if it flies.

Edited by Restorium2

So they can make CANNABIS OIL for their condition. Nice clean cannabis oil. Patients could potentially need a lot of plants to make clean cannabis oil. When you make it clean you need a lot of cannabis. We have to filter it down so it's very pure. You don't get a lot of product when you do it right. It's not like we throw a whole bunch in a pot outdoors and boil it. We do it lab style with clean ingredients and we have to taylor it for conditions. You can't always do it with 12 plants or 2.5 ounces of usable medical cannabis. That's the case Mike is making for his client and for us if it flies.

Im not against how many they or he had, I thought i read or heard they had a full card of pt's, thats what i meant by why are they messing with them, if they had a full card they legaly (state )could have had 72! but it seems they had less then what was allowed if they had a full card and were a pt, or just a full pt card! 60 for 5 pts, 72 if your a pt also, I think if this person is a c.g to 5 people and a pt, they were keeping it real/legal and even at a fed level, under 50!

If I made oil it wouldnt be all dirty, I mean how am i getting scraps in it, I would filter it during extraction, and when I was getting it usable I would cover it so as to not let anything fall into my glass pan, I would have the butane evape on its own and than put it on an electric fry pan on the lowest setting, which in all honesty almost keeps the water cold or maybe room temp, it evapes becuase it is warmer than the extraction method, bho is just a frozen method of extracting your oil from the plant, Im sure there are safe ways to do it and not use butane, just like making bubble hash, (thats what I call it) using the 3 or 5 sack mehtod and ice cubes, ive seen it done with dry ice!,,I will put bag made hash up against keif hash any day of the week as far as potency for a great sleeping aid and to help you eat, (i dont make any of the mentioned products bawahahahaha)

Loose lips sink ships!

Peace

Jim

p.s yea i know to late! darn, see how peoples paranoia rub off on others?

any how I hope all have a great holiday, hers is a nice christmas song for ya'll!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vcmfCXwAFs4

Edited by phaquetoo

Im not against how many they or he had, I thought i read or heard they had a full card of pt's, thats what i meant by why are the messing with them, if they had a full card they legaly (state ) had 72 yea! but it seems they had less then what was allowed if they had a full card and were a pt, or just a full pt card! 60 for 5 pts, 72 if your a pt also, I think if this person is a c.g to 5 people and a pt, they were keeping it real/legal and even at a fed level, under 50!

If made oil it wouldnt be all dirty, I mean how am i getting scraps in it, I would filter it during extraction, and when I was getting it usable I would cover it so as to not let anything fall into my glass pan, I would have the butane evape on its own and than put it on an electric fry pan on the lowest setting, which in all honesty almost keeps the water cold or maybe room temp, it evapes becuase it is warmer than the extraction method, bho is just a frozen method of extracting your oil from the plant, Im sure there are safe ways to do it and not use butane, just like making bubble hash, (thats what I call it) using the 3 or 5 sack mehtod and ice cubes, ive seen it done with dry ice!,,I will put bag made hash up against keif hash any day of the week as far as potency for a great sleeping aid and to help you eat, (i dont make any of the mentioned products bawahahahaha)

Loose lips sink ships!

Peace

Jim

Umm .. a husband, wife and one patient.

72 plants total. Twelve each for the wife and patient. 48 for the husband.

Edited by peanutbutter

That must be a different case you are thinking about. This one is about;

Michael Komorn argues why it is reasonable for a single patient to have 48 plants.

Maybe your right! lol, I sure thought it was this thread though and I have to get to painting my house or I wont score any brownie points; lol, and I need all I can get!

Peace

Jim

Umm .. a husband, wife and one patient.

72 plants total. Twelve each for the wife and patient. 48 for the husband.

Thank you p.b, sorry I got this one confused with another! I guess when I get some time today I will have to go back and read my active content! Im gonna pm you, when ya get a chance pm me back please! Thanks!

Peace

Jim

Im not against how many they or he had, I thought i read or heard they had a full card of pt's, thats what i meant by why are they messing with them, if they had a full card they legaly (state )could have had 72! but it seems they had less then what was allowed if they had a full card and were a pt, or just a full pt card! 60 for 5 pts, 72 if your a pt also, I think if this person is a c.g to 5 people and a pt, they were keeping it real/legal and even at a fed level, under 50!

If I made oil it wouldnt be all dirty, I mean how am i getting scraps in it, I would filter it during extraction, and when I was getting it usable I would cover it so as to not let anything fall into my glass pan, I would have the butane evape on its own and than put it on an electric fry pan on the lowest setting, which in all honesty almost keeps the water cold or maybe room temp, it evapes becuase it is warmer than the extraction method, bho is just a frozen method of extracting your oil from the plant, Im sure there are safe ways to do it and not use butane, just like making bubble hash, (thats what I call it) using the 3 or 5 sack mehtod and ice cubes, ive seen it done with dry ice!,,I will put bag made hash up against keif hash any day of the week as far as potency for a great sleeping aid and to help you eat, (i dont make any of the mentioned products bawahahahaha)

Loose lips sink ships!

Peace

Jim

any how I hope all have a great holiday, hers is a nice christmas song for ya'll!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vcmfCXwAFs4

Thank you so much for this video, it took me back nearly 40 years when I was a young GI far from home in a foreign land. I was in Germany and went on a holiday tour with the US Army Recreational Services, my first Christmas away from home (I was only a young boy of 18 then), and I was fortunate enough to catch a Christmas Concert. It was all in German, but I loved it and this reminds me of that time. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for the memories. May there be peace on earth forever and ever.

Edited by Herb Cannabis