Rick Simpson Oil In Livingston County Court.

peanutbutter

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please .. blame me. I was passing out his videos before the law passed.

I dont even want to play favorites here, Ive had issues with just about every one on here at one time or another, good or bad, wrong or right!

I like the way you are handling things on this public forum at this time, no need to go back wards, we have all messed up here and there!\

Peace and Thank you for the start of this thread!

I blame whoever decided they wanted to steal the name of cannabis oil, and put Rick's name on it, when they define our rights. It was a bad idea.

all I can say is dude you remind mind me of Me!!

Ive had friends that were mods, Ive had many enemys that were mods or in admin here, including the last admin, I was relentless with the big fella and his cool aide drinkers and .out right lies,, I got banned within weeks of being let back in, sometime an hr! I got banned from here so many times I cant even tell ya, prob more than most, I got my self Kicked off the minorml chat letter (or what ever you call it) all because I was acting ,,,,,,,well like an arse!!! (I even got kicked out of a non monitored site, Im sure you remember and I was a phaq head that time)

You need to let it go! this guy cant post anything w/o you being all over it! if the court didnt already know about finding out about them rs vids your pissed about, you just let leo know in here! come on man, Im realy not trying to take sides, I totaly can feel ya, been there done it, and prob will again!

Have a Great Day Guys!

Peace

Jim

I dont even want to play favorites here, Ive had issues with just about every one on here at one time or another, good or bad, wrong or right!

I like the way you are handling things on this public forum at this time, no need to go back wards, we have all messed up here and there!\

Ive had friends that were mods, Ive had many enemys that were mods or in admin here, including the last admin, I was relentless with the big fella and his cool aide drinkers and .out right lies,, I got banned within weeks of being let back in, sometime an hr! I got banned from here so many times I cant even tell ya, prob more than most, I got my self Kicked off the minorml chat letter (or what ever you call it) all because I was acting ,,,,,,,well like an arse!!! (I even got kicked out of a non monitored site, Im sure you remember and I was a phaq head that time)

You need to let it go! this guy cant post anything w/o you being all over it! if the court didnt already know about finding out about them rs vids your pissed about, you just let leo know in here! come on man, Im realy not trying to take sides, I totaly can feel ya, been there done it, and prob will again!

Have a Great Day Guys!

Peace

Jim

Even after I showed you where your BHO is EXCLUDED? I thought for sure you would be on board with that. It's 'cannabis oil' or your BHO is out in the cold and illegal. We don't want extracts to be defined by the solvent used. That's just totally nuts. It's wasn't about peanutbutter, it's about the mistake being made at the judicial level. Just please use the term cannabis oil and leave people's names out of it.

Have a Great Day Guys!

Peace

Jim

Nice, honest post phuaq, thanks, I thought how right you are, we all make mistakes, we need to recognize that and move on for the better good of the community.

Even after I showed you where your BHO is EXCLUDED? I thought for sure you would be on board with that. It's 'cannabis oil' or your BHO is out in the cold and illegal. We don't want extracts to be defined by the solvent used. That's just totally nuts. It's wasn't about peanutbutter, it's about the mistake being made at the judicial level. Just please use the term cannabis oil and leave people's names out of it.

I hear ya on the term ilegal b.s about the bho and any of the flamable methods! I can also see and understand why the process of making certain extractions would cause others to worry! No doubt how I would do it could go BOOM!!! If I was doing it :angel:

I realy dont have a legal opinion on the process of making honey do, cana oil or what ever you want to call it,,,How come if I chose to make it I cant call it Phaq oil??? :yahoo-wave: I suppose I should take my own advise now and than!

Loose Lips Sink Ships! Thats all that comes to mind on this one for me!

Peace

Nice, honest post phuaq, thanks, I thought how right you are, we all make mistakes, we need to recognize that and move on for the better good of the community.

Thanks Herb! No doubt I can be an arse! All I can do is think of what I have and what I dont have!

And Move on with a possitive attitude, and that is not easy to do with permanent painful disabilitys, some times I just want to lash out at the World! lol :bong2:

Im truly happy with what I have at this time and can only hope others can find the peace I have finaly found.

Peace

Jim

LOL well .. at first Rick didn't want people calling it RSO. He wanted people calling it hemp oil.

But I kept insisting that everyone call it Simpson oil.

Seriously .. it might be my fault.

LOL well .. at first Rick didn't want people calling it RSO. He wanted people calling it hemp oil.

I looked at Rick's website and didn't see "RSO" anywhere, so it looks like he still calls it hemp oil and it is others in the community who call it "RSO."

To late ..

Well that's another fine mess you have gotten us into.

Please .. blame me. I was passing out his videos before the law passed.

ontheair.jpg

dont feel too bad, do a "rick simpson oil" site:phoenixtears.ca in googles to see..

http://phoenixtears.ca/contact/

tell the supplier what you need it for, that you need it for the Rick Simpson oil

i bet if you look at archive.org you will see older versions of his website where use uses his name as the oil. just trying to whitewash it now, good luck slick rick!

Edited by t-pain

dont feel too bad, do a "rick simpson oil" site:phoenixtears.ca in googles to see..

http://phoenixtears.ca/contact/

i bet if you look at archive.org you will see older versions of his website where use uses his name as the oil. just trying to whitewash it now, good luck slick rick!

Seriously .. he was ticked off with me about it at first.

:) Some folks here will be happy to find out he thinks I'm a pest.

So I've spent the last four years blaming Rick for it all :)

Edited by peanutbutter

Seriously .. he was ticked off with me about it at first.

:) Some folks here will be happy to find out he thinks I'm a pest.

So I've spent the last four years blaming Rick for it all :)

Seriously peanut, the disguised gushing is so obvious.

Yeah, we all get it, you're both a couple of blood brothers. Like Grizzly Adams and Nakoma.

Rick Simpson is now attached to the idea of using cannabis extracts to fight cancer.

Someone looks up marijuana and cancer will find the doses and scheduling being used. They won't find anything at all, until they find RSO information.

If they search for Rick Simpson, they find just medical information. Nothing about any party. Pure medical marijuana.

What Rick did is to forge a weapon. He knows that, but doesn't talk about it.

Our government declared war against us. Their mistake.

To win this war, our weaponry is very limited. Anything that can inflict damage is forbidden. Using guns and bombs will instantly result in the death of the person fighting.

This weapon is healing. And nothing can stop it.

Nothing.

Thanks for all of the posting you have done on it PB, also for showing the different methods you have used, for instance, the quick frozen wash method.

I always thought Rick Simpson wanted to call it Phoenix Tears or hemp oil, not Rick Simpson Oil.

I suppose if it really bothers some people that badly that the majority choose to call it RSO, well, the way I see it is they have three options.

1. Don't read any posts that revolve around RSO.

2. Maybe go see a doctor? (that would be a psychologist) get some counseling or advice from a professional.

3. I suppose they could name the oil whatever, cure a bunch of patients of some ailment, record video testimonies from said patients, post the video somewhere, then they can get all of the fame for whatever they name the oil.

Seriously, RSO is known globally now. I just cannot see how very few can change the view of the entire world. Really, how many people say "I think I need to take some acetaminophen, I have a headache"? The majority will say "I need to take some Tylenol" even if there is a generic in the medicine chest.

I never really saw it as Rick getting fame. I more so see it as Rick getting a lot of stress without pay. You can't change what the public's view is single handedly. I am for free speech. If the people want to call it RSO, that is fine with me, same as cannabis oil, hemp oil, even monkey oil if they so desire.

RSO is the way to go! :)

Finally, I believe this has been settled. It is PeanutButter's fault. He has admitted it, and now, because of him, the majority of the world call it RSO. Hmmm, how shall he be punished? I think this should be old school, just like when dad caught you smoking, made you smoke a whole pack until you got sick. We will have to sit PB down and make him eat two ounces of concentrated cannabis oil, in a cell, and cannot be released until he finishes it all. Now, I don't think that will repair the damage that has been done, but it should teach PB a lesson. He should not have given all the fame to Rick, it should have been given to the cannabis and nothing more. :D:):D:P

(I would like to see rainbows all the time too)

It is understood that four exposures to the same message makes it believed.

Persons can be convinced that they are physically sick, when presented with that suggestion from four persons in a row.

"Cannabis cures cancer" functions well.

The new suggestion message is "medical marijuana without the high."

This brings in a new segment of the population to our side. The elderly.

It's a war .. they started it.

This site is now receiving nearly 60,000 views per month:

http://www.mijoint.c...stimonials.html

Edited by peanutbutter

Today I was at a hospital.

A stage four patient about to undergo her last radiation treatment.

Four doctors in a row had told this woman: you have six months to live.

Yeah .. Four respectable messengers in a row ..

I'll beg to differ .. I have to. Otherwise she has been programmed to do exactly that.

Edited by peanutbutter

awesome peanutbutter.

theres two types of people, those who believe the doctors and die on schedule in a slow horrible painful ICU ward.

and those who believe the doctors cant predict (I can't convey a point without vulgarities) and go look for alternatives.

no offense to doctors, we needs them. but theres a lot of unethical/hypocritical ones.

Thanks for all of the posting you have done on it PB, also for showing the different methods you have used, for instance, the quick frozen wash method.

I always thought Rick Simpson wanted to call it Phoenix Tears or hemp oil, not Rick Simpson Oil.

I suppose if it really bothers some people that badly that the majority choose to call it RSO, well, the way I see it is they have three options.

1. Don't read any posts that revolve around RSO.

2. Maybe go see a doctor? (that would be a psychologist) get some counseling or advice from a professional.

3. I suppose they could name the oil whatever, cure a bunch of patients of some ailment, record video testimonies from said patients, post the video somewhere, then they can get all of the fame for whatever they name the oil.

Seriously, RSO is known globally now. I just cannot see how very few can change the view of the entire world. Really, how many people say "I think I need to take some acetaminophen, I have a headache"? The majority will say "I need to take some Tylenol" even if there is a generic in the medicine chest.

I never really saw it as Rick getting fame. I more so see it as Rick getting a lot of stress without pay. You can't change what the public's view is single handedly. I am for free speech. If the people want to call it RSO, that is fine with me, same as cannabis oil, hemp oil, even monkey oil if they so desire.

RSO is the way to go! :)

Finally, I believe this has been settled. It is PeanutButter's fault. He has admitted it, and now, because of him, the majority of the world call it RSO. Hmmm, how shall he be punished? I think this should be old school, just like when dad caught you smoking, made you smoke a whole pack until you got sick. We will have to sit PB down and make him eat two ounces of concentrated cannabis oil, in a cell, and cannot be released until he finishes it all. Now, I don't think that will repair the damage that has been done, but it should teach PB a lesson. He should not have given all the fame to Rick, it should have been given to the cannabis and nothing more. :D:):D:P

(I would like to see rainbows all the time too)

You totally missed the whole point and went for the drama card.

The point was when we define our rights in court we need to get it right.

Getting it right means we define our rights to have cannabis oil by calling it cannabis oil. If you define it by calling it Rick Simpson Oil then you just messed up royally. Maybe you understand it that way? Or would you rather just keep playing the drama card and say that people are being picked on and we should just ignore the right answer to a problem because they deserve to be wrong in a way that totally screws us all.

Now lets just START doing the right thing and define our rights for cannabis concentrates by calling it cannabis oil. It's a simple request that will help all patients in the long run. If you deny the request out of pride, you are worthless to the patients of Michigan on this matter. The right thing to do is define it as cannabis oil. You can't deny that is the truth. Start doing the right thing today. Thanks in advance from a patient who would like their cannabis concentrate defined as cannabis oil, not with some crazy old coots name on it. One who can't even remember what he told us to make a few years ago and now cuts us down for following his instructions.