Rick Simpson Oil In Livingston County Court.

peanutbutter

RSO in court.

Yesterday was a long day. Running from about 7AM until about 3AM last night.

It started out watching Michael Komorn argue why it is reasonable for a single patient to have 48 plants. The reason is that it would be required for a years supply of RSO. The judge found it reasonable enough for it to go to jury under section eight.

The fact that this took place in Livingston county is stunning.

Congrats to the Pam and Dewy Thomas and Michael.

The judge had never heard of Rick Simpson Oil before. He was VERY interested.

It is also very obvious that the judge had a bad back that was giving him problems.

I believe his interest may have been to find out if it might work for himself.

The judge was also interested in the concept of mmj without the high via topical applications.

The trial will be taking place soon. I'm sure that Pam and Dewy would be happy to see more people there.

Dress nice and be respectful.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RSO in court.

Yesterday was a long day. Running from about 7AM until about 3AM last night.

It started out watching Michael Komorn argue why it is reasonable for a single patient to have 48 plants. The reason is that it would be required for a years supply of RSO. The judge found it reasonable enough for it to go to jury under section eight.

The fact that this took place in Livingston county is stunning.

Congrats to the Pam and Dewy Thomas and Michael.

The judge had never heard of Rick Simpson Oil before. He was VERY interested.

It is also very obvious that the judge had a bad back that was giving him problems.

I believe his interest may have been to find out if it might work for himself.

The judge was also interested in the concept of mmj without the high via topical applications.

The trial will be taking place soon. I'm sure that Pam and Dewy would be happy to see more people there.

Dress nice and be respectful.

Please don't show anyone either of Rick's videos, the one showing the garbage he used, or the one where he talks trash about the rest of us. You really should have left rick out of it if you really wanted to help us with cannabis oil.

Please do not define cannabis oil using RSO as it's name. It would just mess it all up for us.

Four years ago would have been the time to convince me not to use Ricks name.

Now it's in court. A little late to forget Ricks name.

Perhaps Michael could be convinced it is a bad thing to do. Tell him his defense that he just presented damages his clients.

This is a reason to identify this form of hash oil as RSO or Rick Simpson Oil.

It's not so much about the oil itself, but why it's used.

If you search for RSO or Rick Simpson oil, you'll find stories about the curative properties.

Which you don't find if you google hash oil.

If they see those stupid videos we are done. They google very easily. He creates more problems than solutions for cannabis oil.

There are quite a few success stories on the web about Rick Simpson Oil. It is certainly reasonable that someone, in poor health, running out of options, searching the web, would turn to RSO for possible help. I know that I would.

That by itself sounds like a defense. In fact, what educated, rational person would not make every effort to save their own life or the life of a loved one? Pointing to numerous web testimonials concerning RSO, a good lawyer could argue that a patient may feel that they needed pounds of raw material to make their medicine rather than just ounces.

I'm not sure, Resto, that one can successfully argue that bringing up Rick Simpson and/or Simpson Oil can harm a section 8 defense. I see it as an additional layer of complexity that needs to be explained but after one or two sentences, that part is over. Thereafter, to the jury cannabis extract = RSO.

There are no 'givens' when it comes to wording and law. You use the broadest terms as possible. Cannabis oil is the broadest term. RSO is very limited in comparison. It's a bad mistake to restrict yourself on purpose. RSO would be included in cannabis oil, the reverse is not true. We need to be smart when important issues like this finally get addressed.

There are no 'givens' when it comes to wording and law. It's a bad mistake to restrict yourself on purpose.....You use the broadest terms as possible. We need to be smart when important issues like this finally get addressed.

you mean like the term"medical use".....?

maybe one of your "members" can help you get your foot out of your mouth--

that is the most oxymoronic statement I have heard yet from your side--

given thedaily rhetoric that's spewed here--JM2c

and you guys really should leave PB alone---

you guys are just starting another dog/pony show ---didn't you flog BB enough?

you need another victim--

BHO is a very heavy federal charge if your caught making that stuff--

butane hash oil--wow

Edited by purple pimpernel

Please don't show anyone either of Rick's videos, the one showing the garbage he used, or the one where he talks trash about the rest of us. You really should have left rick out of it if you really wanted to help us with cannabis oil.

Rick Simpson is his own enemy and not helping the cause of oil? Run from Rick Simpson? Leaders / innovators do go awry, sorry to hear it.

There are no 'givens' when it comes to wording and law. You use the broadest terms as possible. Cannabis oil is the broadest term. RSO is very limited in comparison. It's a bad mistake to restrict yourself on purpose. RSO would be included in cannabis oil, the reverse is not true. We need to be smart when important issues like this finally get addressed.

So start thinking a few years into the future .. not knee jerk respond to things that have already taken place.

I keep asking for people to think in terms of what Michigan will look like when federal policy changes.

Close your eyes and visualize the future. What do you want there and then.

You tell them purple pimp pick on someone else

I posted that because of this thread....http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/35773-a-look-into-longhairs-laboratory/page__st__120

they never said anything to this guy--

32oz of oil is a lot!

55gal drums?

(what happened to the 'level' risk assessment for posting?)

250lbs...? for the dispensaries?

(and I enjoy going to some--)

in Ypsilanti ..?

licensed by the city?

legal?.....full set of cards...?

it's the rhetoric that gets me....

they go after some folks and ....well--

selective bashing ---

I see one guy--PB--posting of making oil for patients and trying to espouse the virtues and the people he's helped---

and then another guy is talking about straight up making 'weight' for dispensaries!

and I guess he has his own thread....?

I think it's only the activists that are public about their activism they go after---IMO

im still trying to figure this 'group' out-

I posted that because of this thread....http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/35773-a-look-into-longhairs-laboratory/page__st__120

they never said anything to this guy--

32oz of oil is a lot!

55gal drums?

(what happened to the 'level' risk assessment for posting?)

250lbs...? for the dispensaries?

(and I enjoy going to some--)

in Ypsilanti ..?

licensed by the city?

legal?.....full set of cards...?

it's the rhetoric that gets me....

they go after some folks and ....well--

selective bashing ---

I see one guy--PB--posting of making oil for patients and trying to espouse the virtues and the people he's helped---

and then another guy is talking about straight up making 'weight' for dispensaries!

and I guess he has his own thread....?

I think it's only the activists that are public about their activism they go after---IMO

im still trying to figure this 'group' out-

Hey ganja soldier, what does any of that have to do with the point being made by Restorium?

Why do you bother to come here if you have such a problem? Why not stay at your bud's site?

I'd like to have a rainbow in the sky ALL THE TIME.

So now you have your vision.

Next fill in your details. How to get from point a to b.

The more intensely you can "see" the steps, the more likely you are to receive your desired results.

Then take the first step into the future you design. The first step is a token .. the action transforms the vision into our reality.

A very old art form ...

Edited by peanutbutter