P2P In The Future.

t-pain

msc p2p ruling  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the MSC will rule that p2p is legal?

• yes
    • no
    • MSC wont even rule on P2P transfers in mcqueen case

I have heard it first-hand from many judges that issuance of a search warrant based on the probable presence of mj alone is valid. Why? Because mj is illegal.

That is the damage to be avoided. It's bad logic to begin with.

We need uniform application of this law, state wide.

The way that laws are enforced can be swayed by general impression.

Repeat after me "I am not a criminal." And let NO ONE tell you otherwise.

ANY suggestions that help a patient to avoid legal entanglements while this dust is settling is FANTASTIC. And serves our community in the highest manor possible.

Branding our entire community as criminals, serves those that want us in jail.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ANY suggestions that help a patient to avoid legal entanglements while this dust is settling is FANTASTIC. And serves our community in the highest manor possible.

Then why don't you engage in same? Read your own statement to yourself 10 times. Then ask yourself if that is what you are doing here.

Edited by CaveatLector

That is the damage to be avoided. It's bad logic to begin with.

We need uniform application of this law, state wide.

The way that laws are enforced can be swayed by general impression.

Repeat after me "I am not a criminal." And let NO ONE tell you otherwise.

Branding our entire community as criminals, serves those that want us in jail.

The tool we have to avoid the damage is to show your card if you are approached because of the smell of marijuana. Not mind numbing postings suggesting kicking your heels together three times and wishing.

NO this guy http://michiganmedic...__fromsearch__1

this guy listend to your advice and sold see what happens when people listen to you and peopel like you ,, your dangerous

'attackedbyclintontownship' admits that he never saw the doctor form, nor card from the police officer who tricked him.

i dont remember anyone in this forum saying a 'patient application' was a valid document for verification.

Edited by t-pain

This is the question i want answered...

how many cases did the MSC overturn when it said sec8 doesnt require sec4 ?

how many cases had to be retried?

anyone have any numbers?

how many mmma patients have been brought up on marijuana manf/dist charges since 2008? are there any numbers?

You can include me in that count you are looking for. I am also very interested in knowing just how many of us there are.

thats a great post mike we remember it well she talks about the A.D and how most States wont even let it be heard in court so we may be lucky even to have the supreme court rule on that part

but so far no one has won on it (in the big courts) YET but we will soon

i think that most people don't even no how BIG the A.D is IMHO its all that any one of us have and most people don't understand that part of our Law and thats why they are fighting it so hard i here about people standing up for their rights on here am sorry but they have no clue what they are in store for

they have a court appt. Lawyer and think that if they won't do the job right they can get a new one and thats not how it works you would have to prove to the judge its not working out and the chance of that happening is very low and they are not FREE

as some may think i do believe things are getting better and the Lawyers are getting better with helping as time go's on but its again go's both ways for the prosecutors they are getting better at prosecuting

and the judge well it is his or her job to make sure that you are getting prosecuted the right way when i found that out it changed the way i felt for sure

We will win our case but only if the truth is allowed to be heard and that has not happen as of today

thats a great post mike we remember it well she talks about the A.D and how most States wont even let it be heard in court so we may be lucky even to have the supreme court rule on that part

but so far no one has won on it (in the big courts) YET but we will soon

i think that most people don't even no how BIG the A.D is IMHO its all that any one of us have and most people don't understand that part of our Law and thats why they are fighting it so hard i here about people standing up for their rights on here am sorry but they have no clue what they are in store for

they have a court appt. Lawyer and think that if they won't do the job right they can get a new one and thats not how it works you would have to prove to the judge its not working out and the chance of that happening is very low and they are not FREE

as some may think i do believe things are getting better and the Lawyers are getting better with helping as time go's on but its again go's both ways for the prosecutors they are getting better at prosecuting

and the judge well it is his or her job to make sure that you are getting prosecuted the right way when i found that out it changed the way i felt for sure

We will win our case but only if the truth is allowed to be heard and that has not happen as of today

I may be mistaken, but I thought that a person has the right to defend themselves to the fullest extent of the law? What is the extent of the full extent of the law? This causes me to worry!

and that my friend is a great Question that many of us would like to know if we are the ones in the court system that is

and am no Lawyer but do play one sometimes on here

but most of the time it is only my opinion

a person has the right to defend themselves to the fullest extent of the law? i do agree but that is not happening when it comes down to the Medical Marihuana Law here inn Mich. i have seen it many times (not working) please don't take this in a wrong way i am not saying this is in your case but their has not been any one that has won a A.D case (only at a lower court)in witch it wont help you or i or Larry and their are more save your money and take the plea IF you were over

we had under plant counts locked up doc rec. after 21 days because as people no here we were legal as can be

Edited by bobandtorey