Cannabis Cures Cancer

No no no no .. Don't try to shift things .. You made a claim. Please document that claim.

Watch out. Reality is barreling at you. You can't get out of the way. You are standing in between the headlights of the bus called reality. Scary place to be after you have been living in darkness, hiding from the truth. If you have ever been close to a cancer patient you would know these answers.

Watch out. Reality is barreling at you. You can't get out of the way. You are standing in between the headlights of the bus called reality. Scary place to be after you have been living in darkness, hiding from the truth. If you have ever been close to a cancer patient you would know these answers.

I am a cancer patient. Bladder cancer FWIW

I've had surgeries twice to remove tumors.

Why should I bother to supply you documentation?

As far as RSO and the cannabis cancer project, I'm patient zero.

Now you claim that GW ran a bunch of tests and reported what they found. Show me.

That is sad to hear because I have talked with people who have seen the donations to the cancer project sold for pocket money. I wouldn't go around bragging that chapter up at all.

So whats the problem? I said I would volunteer. Can you order the blood work I would need to document everything? No. That is an important measure for CA pts. Man I can't believe you actually posted your test results. Why didn't you go to U of M instead of crappy St Joes? Calculi is NOT a tumor. It's STONES like you get in your kidneys,bladder and gallbladder. I would make them run it again. I had a HIDA Scan for gallstones and it came up that I didn't have any. Since I still had symtoms,we repeated it. I had 28 gallstones that the test DID NOT find. Bye bye GB. A cyst can be anything,it needs to be biopsied.

Edited by jointedone

That is sad to hear because I have talked with people who have seen the donations to the cancer project sold for pocket money. I wouldn't go around bragging that chapter up at all.

Still dancing, I see.

Where are the published reports you talked about?

Here's a pathologist report on what was removed the last time:

179529_10150876095866476_139358731_n.jpg

Does that work for a biopsy?

Edited by peanutbutter

Still dancing, I see.

Where are the published reports you talked about?

You are now asking for GW's published clinical trials? I'll go and get you a link. What I was talking about is; How do they decide to do a full blown clinical trial in the first place? And after you figure that out; Why haven't they done one yet?

So whats the problem? I said I would volunteer. Can you order the blood work I would need to document everything? No. That is an important measure for CA pts.

Restorium was doing what he can to prove me wrong.

He seems to claim that cannabis extract has already been tested extensively against cancers in humans. That this testing was done by GW Pharmaceutical and was written up and published.

Essentially claiming that RSO against cancer had been scientifically tested and that it failed.

I'd love to see one shred of anything that would support what he tried to claim.

Restorium was doing what he can to prove me wrong.

He seems to claim that cannabis extract has already been tested extensively against cancers in humans. That this testing was done by GW Pharmaceutical and was written up and published.

Essentially claiming that RSO against cancer had been scientifically tested and that it failed.

I'd love to see one shred of anything that would support what he tried to claim.

Here's one study done by GW on breast cancer;

http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/318/3/1375.full

You are now asking for GW's published clinical trials? I'll go and get you a link. What I was talking about is; How do they decide to do a full blown clinical trial in the first place? And after you figure that out; Why haven't they done one yet?

I don't speak for that company. I don't work inside that company. I have no inside information. And I figure you don't either.

Yes .. please show me one single study where they measured size before and after applying cannabinoids to a cancer tumor inside a human.

I can show you one. And it wasn't GW.