Cannabis Cures Cancer

So there has been NOTHING tested in a double blind test? As far as cancer goes??

So when people here demand the results of double blind testing, they are asking for something that will never exist?

How is it determined that ANY cancer medicine works better than a placebo?

Clown. Do you read or just spout??? A clinical trial determines whether a placebo works better than chemo. Get it?

FYI double-blind testing isn't always utilized. Usually only used when identity of placebo v. non-placebo participants could skew results. You tossing around study jargon isn't helping you look smarter.

So when the next person asks about double blind testing, do I get to call them a Nazi?

As for Nazi---read what I wrote clown. Did I call someone a Nazi??? Nice try at mischaracterizing my statements. Makes it hard to do that when you aren't a mod and cannot change people's posts, ay?

As for your radiology and "biopsy" reports: The dates on those reports make it obvious that this is the same tumor that you talked about on this forum a year ago. You know, the one where you claimed you said to the doc, "No I'm not going to do chemo yet. Give me 6 weeks and I'll shrink the tumor myself." What happened? Your oil didn't "knock it out?" Neither did your "RSO" apparently. You decided to go the surgical route. Nice. Get on here and push for people to depend on your f-ing oil while you yourself ignore your own advice. You're a joke. Moreover, TWO surgeries in the past for this huh? Good one peanut. Push for others to rely on snake oil when you go the traditional route. Skeevy old boy. Skeevy!

Edited by CaveatLector

Well if this doesn't just take the cake you loser. I just went back and read the thread you started when they found your tumor last year. You posted that the tumor was GONE! That you beat it with your oil! WTF!!!! Now you post for us a report that shows you got it cut out?!?!?!?!???

Can anyone say "pathological liar????" How soon until you try and do damage control and go delete those posts from the link below? My guess is you are doing it right now. Already copy and pasted it old boy. You're too late.

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/index.php?showtopic=37678&hl=bladder&st=0

WOW! F-ing WOW! I just read through that thread. You're a f-ing sociopath. You truly are a lying sack of shite. Last year you posted that you cured your own cancer. Even went as far as to say, "How did I get results so fast? Folks minds go blank when I say it. I heal people. Rather, I minister healing."

Yes I'm sure this will get edited and maybe I'll get banned here. Oh well but I can't help it. You're a f-ing lunatic, lying sack of crap. A sociopath for sure. Maybe a psychopath. WOW! I am dumbfounded. I shouldn't be because I never trusted you but I suppose I always harbored hope that you were a decent person just trying to help people. Wow peanut. Wow.

Until and unless you have acquired the necessary credentials, p'nut, and given your wild imaginings and exhibitions of resistance to reason that are always and everywhere apparent, nothing you say regarding the efficiacy of cannabis in curing cancer can be taken as anything more than silly. You have no recognized authority to hold forth on the issue as an adequately informed individual. Hobbyist maybe, and if you had comported yourself accordingly we might welcome your comments.But no mantle of authority is to be found, and those with the smallest spark of intellect will resist your claims.

That Zap and Michael permit you to continue to misinform is curious, especially I think where you ask us to trust claims that are unsupported by any seriously rational authority. Anecdotal support for your, or for that matter anyone's, including my, position is not adequate to claim truth. You have clearly demonstrated that it is beyond you to engage in level headed discourse. In and of itself it may be innocuous. That serious harm that can come from reliance on your product and method is irresponsible and dangerous.

Get rid of this guy Zap. He is an embarrasment to the movement and a hazard to the sick.

Had an interesting bit of information arrive.

Last night relatives of a seven year old boy talked to me. They were from Chicago. Begging for help to keep the child alive.

At the event was a 16 year old young lady with the exact same cancer.

Primary difference between the two .. RSO.

While the young lady was on stage, the young boy in Chicago died.

Both were diagnosed about the same time. Both were at the same stage (3) at the time of diagnosis. Both were given about the same prognosis. About 1 year. Both were given the same chemotherapy drug.

I would never dream of refusing a life saving drug to a dying patient. Our legal system does .. every moment of every day.

Edited by peanutbutter

CL .. you brought up the Nazis ..

Who gives cancer patients a placebo?

Obviously you cannot think straight. I brought up the nazis because I compared someone to them who puts a patient through experimental drug testing (eg clinical trials) without first giving them the accepted treatment. You obviously don't grasp that so there is no point addressing the issue with you.

Secondly, patients are given a placebo when they are participants in some clinical trials. The drugs used in the clinical trials are NOT proven effective so giving one set of pts a placebo is not an ethics violation. As I already stated, pts are not put through clinical trials if they have a life threatening condition UNLESS they are first given standard treatment and that fails. Do you get that? Tell me, do you? Do you understand?

You disgust me. You're a sick, sick, sick fraud. What's the matter with you?

Obviously you cannot think straight. I brought up the nazis because I compared someone to them who puts a patient through experimental drug testing (eg clinical trials) without first giving them the accepted treatment. You obviously don't grasp that so there is no point addressing the issue with you.

Secondly, patients are given a placebo when they are participants in some clinical trials. The drugs used in the clinical trials are NOT proven effective so giving one set of pts a placebo is not an ethics violation. As I already stated, pts are not put through clinical trials if they have a life threatening condition UNLESS they are first given standard treatment and that fails. Do you get that? Tell me, do you? Do you understand?

You disgust me. You're a sick, sick, sick fraud. What's the matter with you?

Ahh .. I misunderstood you. I thought you were saying that only Nazis would give a placebo to someone with a life threatening condition.

I THINK you mentioned clinical trials are used to determine effect vs a placebo. Then said placebos are used in clinical trials "sometimes." Which is it, please?

Ahh .. I misunderstood you. I thought you were saying that only Nazis would give a placebo to someone with a life threatening condition.

I THINK you mentioned clinical trials are used to determine effect vs a placebo. Then said placebos are used in clinical trials "sometimes." Which is it, please?

Since I am not the head overseer and bottlewasher in chief to every single clinical trial engaged in on this planet I do not know how many clinical trials use a placebo. But I do know a little something about medical ethics and I do know that a placebo cannot be given to someone with a life threatening condition unless approved treatment that is the standard of care is first administered and fails. Get it yet? Or shall I say the same thing 10 more times? Maybe you could save me the effort and just read this 10 times.

A placebo can be given in a clinical trial because the drug being tested is not confirmed as effective or even 100% safe. So, frankly, the people getting the actual drug and not placebo could be at a greater risk than those receiving placebo. Get that? So acting like it is such a violation of ethics to "withhold" the tested drug from the placebo pts can only come from a very low-information and uneducated position--not unlike your own. How many drugs are tested in clinical trials and found to be INeffective? Use your google education to find out and report back here.

Peanut, you're a fraud. Everyone knows it now so why are you bothering to even come here? You had a 1/2 cm low grade tumor removed from your bladder. A papillary urothelial carcinoma. The lowest grade, slowest growing, pimple of a cancer out there. And you had it surgicaly removed. Yet you come here with your holier than thou, "heal thyself" bs and rhetoric. "I minister healing." I wonder why the famous pb oil wasn't relied on by the famous peanut himself. Why? Because you wouldn't trust your own life with it--yet you try and get everyone else to trust theirs to that bilge. And furthermore, if "cannabis cures cancer" by did you have a knife cut it out of YOU? WHY?

Edited by CaveatLector

What? People are just realizing that pb is a pathological liar and all ya have to do is reread his posts on this forum to realize it? At leats the ones he hasnt gone back and edited to hide his lies and false information.

Hahaha...

Super fraud.

Are there promising things caused by cannabis that could be used in the future to help treat cancer(not cure).? Yes absolutely. Apoptisis is promising. But many things cause apoptisis to be enhanced. This isnt something new.

O well, Pb goes andgets surgery, yet tells others not to.

It is as bad as it gets and maybe someday people will see him as the charlatan he is.

Edited by Malamute

CL Trying to use logic to prove I'm a fool? And trying to use guilt to attack a psychopath? I thought the problem is supposed to be a lack of feelings.

Yep .. you sure type a lot of pretty words.

Mal .. When you are conducting a test, you set limits. The limit I set for myself was time. I would return for another exam on a predetermined date.

I was satisfied by having evidence of shrinking the thing. Still experiment time frame had expired. Cannabis has the ability to reduce tumors. I was able to conduct a test with a human subject. Myself.

As for lying about it .. where, please? And telling people to avoid doctors and medicine, where please?

BTW that was the second time a tumor was removed from the same location.

Oh .. Yeah I edit a lot.

Well .. I guess I have said things like "you go to hospitals to die."

Oh .. did I mention the nasty bladder infections after both surgeries?

Modern medicine is the religion of the state. The hospital is the temple. Very few offering themselves up for sacrifice fully understand. Kinda like a Aztec flavor .. And they accept it all on blind faith.

So yeah .. I've bashed at Modern Medicine a bit. Rarely, if at all, at a specific doctor. The surgeon that leaves stuff inside a person deserves a few bad comments.

Since I am not the head overseer and bottlewasher in chief to every single clinical trial engaged in on this planet I do not know how many clinical trials use a placebo. But I do know a little something about medical ethics and I do know that a placebo cannot be given to someone with a life threatening condition unless approved treatment that is the standard of care is first administered and fails. Get it yet? Or shall I say the same thing 10 more times? Maybe you could save me the effort and just read this 10 times.

A placebo can be given in a clinical trial because the drug being tested is not confirmed as effective or even 100% safe. So, frankly, the people getting the actual drug and not placebo could be at a greater risk than those receiving placebo. Get that? So acting like it is such a violation of ethics to "withhold" the tested drug from the placebo pts can only come from a very low-information and uneducated position--not unlike your own. How many drugs are tested in clinical trials and found to be INeffective? Use your google education to find out and report back here.

BTW you are correct in that medical ethics are not my area. I'm shocked that it is considered OK to hand a fake medicine to a terminal patient. Intending to deceive them.

So by the standards of medical ethics, RSO is OK after modern medicine is done? It probably falls short by other standards, but medical ethics?

For myself, I consider it unethical to knowingly hand someone something that doesn't work while leading them to believe it does. No matter what stage they are in.

You may find it irritating to post such information, but I'm thankful for the valuable information.

What difference does that make to anyone but you and the mouse in your pocket?

You attempted to dissuade people from research based on everything already having been tested. Specifically by GW.

That's why it's important to me. The paper you linked is very good. It's just not GW. Were any GW people involved in the actual work?

I mean, you claimed that GW reported their findings. Are you telling me that any such research would be worthless because it's already been done?

Yes he did. But really I'm not going to go there. The lead in on 'Run for the Cure' or whatever it is called also talks about the 'death sentence' of B-Cell Carcinoma as I recall. Yes it is a skin cancer, but no it isn't a death sentence, it is a wart with an attitude.

Mal, I am Iron Mountain right now, glad to see you are awake, want me to stop by?

Dr. Bob

BTW you are correct in that medical ethics are not my area. I'm shocked that it is considered OK to hand a fake medicine to a terminal patient. Intending to deceive them.

For myself, I consider it unethical to knowingly hand someone something that doesn't work while leading them to believe it does. No matter what stage they are in.

MEDICAL ethics isn't your area? Um, I'd say ETHICS isn't your area.

Read something and learn before you post and make yourself look like a moron. Did anyone say anything about handing someone "something that doesn't work while leading them to believe that it does?" WTF is wrong with you? What is a clinical trial for? You think pts are enrolled in clinical trials and told the medicine they are going to take WILL work? Uhhh, not bloody likely. They are told that it is a clinical trial. They are told it is an untested medication. They are told that there will be a placebo group. Get it yet? So this is unethical how? These are patients that have undergone treatment and nothing works for them so it is unethical for them to take a chance at a drug that is basically an experiment? That is unethical? So they shouldn't be offered a position in a clinical trial? That is the more ethical choice? You're a real clown.

Fuk Iron mountain

I see again this place has been deemed un-worthy. How many chances do you need? You act like wolves because you have nothing to do. Why do you have nothing to do? Because your scared.

You wish me not to get deleted? You wish me not to cut down your ever impressive loud mouths? - dumb people telling me the hairs were not brown or whatever else they feel they need to say to make sure they hear themselves talk enough threw-out the day.

Fuk it - you preach to me about community..and this is what your community consist of!

Instead of finding information to help claims to someones ideas - you rip em apart.

Funny....even if this PB has wronged the community you should still shine LIGHT - BUT YOU DO NOT.

Some sit right some do not need to be.

WTF are you talking about? So you don't like Iron Mountain? What bs are you dragging into this thread? Keep it elsewhere.

SFC - R - C - I am here and yes DOG you can play too.

I will tell you what. You speak amongst you and choose 1 of you to represent your selves and bring it.

I am no puppy dog have you ever seen the dog in the never ending story? the werewolf? I will rip you to shreds.

Come give me your law and your ideas please.

Hitler GAVE his troops alot of guns YES. But what did he do with those guns HE GAVE THE PEOPLE?

YOU are same.

Beat it. If you have something to add to the thread then speak up. Otherwise leave. If you want to post like you're drunk make your own thread and stop always sidetracking things.

Choose your warrior. SFC C Maly and R who will you let speak for you to me?

Or do you have nothing to oppose me besides a delete button?

Pathetic.

This thread is about cancer. Give a little respect. Be careful or you might get deleted permanently by someone way above any of us, Karma. Show some respect here.