Cannabis Cures Cancer

Cannabis Science Reports Second Cancer Patient Receives Clean Biopsy Report Confirming the Biopsy is Free of Cancer Cells

April 4, 2012

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Cannabis Science, Inc. (OTCBB: CBIS.OB - News) a pioneering U.S. biotech company developing pharmaceutical cannabis (marijuana) products is happy to report that patient #2, who had a Squamous cell carcinoma on her arm, has received her biopsy report. It confirms what was visually apparent from the photo-documentation on our website. Her biopsy was free of cancer cells and she will not need any surgical procedure. Nevertheless, the patient will continue with her self-administered topical application of extracts for a while longer to minimize any chance of any surviving cancer cells in areas beyond what was biopsied.

Cannabis Science Inc., President & CEO, Dr. Robert Melamede Ph.D., stated, “Squamous cell carcinomas have a much greater invasive potential than is typical of basal cell carcinomas. Photo-documentation of topical cannabis extract treatments of patient #2 and patient #3 dramatically demonstrate how the treatment appear to extrude the subcutaneous tumor to the surface as the killing and subsequent healing proceeds. Patient #3 reports continued progress as his tumors appear to shrink and the pain levels continue to improve. The patient's wife commented that about 75% of the large tumor mass is gone. We will continue with ‘live updates’ as new pictures and physician reports are made available to us.”

http://www.cannabisscience.com/index.php/news-media/news-releases/252-cannabis-science-reports-second-cancer-patient-receives-clean-biopsy-report-confirming-the-biopsy-is-free-of-cancer-cells

I have a buddy at the UofM hospital right now with a brain tumor that instead of using conventional methods decided he would treat himself with simpson oil (hash oil). Well , last week he had a huge seizure and they took him into the hospital. The tumor has spread all over his brain and it sounds like he is a dead man walking. 32 years old...:( tragic.

Now I am all for treating symptoms of disease with cannabis oil, but PLEASE for the sake of your family and those who love you DO NOT IGNORE CONVENTIONAL MEDICINE!

I have a buddy at the UofM hospital right now with a brain tumor that instead of using conventional methods decided he would treat himself with simpson oil (hash oil). Well , last week he had a huge seizure and they took him into the hospital. The tumor has spread all over his brain and it sounds like he is a dead man walking. 32 years old... :( tragic.

Now I am all for treating symptoms of disease with cannabis oil, but PLEASE for the sake of your family and those who love you DO NOT IGNORE CONVENTIONAL MEDICINE!

Yes .. tragic.

How much hope have the doctors ever given him?

Have his doctors ever told him they would save his life? If not, why should he trust the doctors at all?

If the doctors say "you have x left to live, sorry we can't do anything else for you." Why should you ever trust that doctors advise?

Edited by peanutbutter

I have a buddy at the UofM hospital right now with a brain tumor that instead of using conventional methods decided he would treat himself with simpson oil (hash oil). Well , last week he had a huge seizure and they took him into the hospital. The tumor has spread all over his brain and it sounds like he is a dead man walking. 32 years old... :( tragic.

Condolences. Cancer tx has come a long way, but has not yet really arrived. That we have cannabis to treat symptoms and side effects is a blessing. If it is determined by authoritative study to do more, I will be glad. If that fails to yield reasonable treatment, I will not be altogether surprised.

Condolences. Cancer tx has come a long way, but has not yet really arrived. That we have cannabis to treat symptoms and side effects is a blessing. If it is determined by authoritative study to do more, I will be glad. If that fails to yield reasonable treatment, I will not be altogether surprised.

Well .. something has to be done.

Because right now .. when this kind of patient follows their doctors advise to the letter .. they die.

Might just as well put it in the perspective of a silly joke Dbob, and laugh at p'nut with the rest of us.

I don't put the community in the context of a silly joke. Just becomes fodder for Schuette . I don't find it funny and my greatest concern is that someone that doesn't know better will end up getting hurt.

Dr. Bob

Peanut, he DIDN'T listen to ANY doctors and now may lose his life over it. By listening to snake oil salesman like you and Rick Simpson his 8 year old daughter may soon be fatherless! Do you not understand the responsibility of YOUR words!? These are real people with real lives, not jokes.

The info is still coming in , I really do not know 100% the prognosis. I may not know even after he knows. This is always an intensely personal deal,,,

I don't put the community in the context of a silly joke. Just becomes fodder for Schuette . I don't find it funny and my greatest concern is that someone that doesn't know better will end up getting hurt.

Dr. Bob

Do you think that the ridicule and criticism that p'nut brings on himself helps to disuade reasonable people from taking him seriously? I will continue in that vein. If you want to continue to let your superego run loose, and hammer him, we can work as a tag team.

Edited by GregS

Well .. something has to be done.

Because right now .. when this kind of patient follows their doctors advise to the letter .. they die.

And you know this because . . . ? SFC said he went the nontraditional route. What does that have to do with the doctors?

By the way, we all die. Doesn't matter if the doc recommends a low fat diet, reduce your sugar intake, or exercise regularly. We still all die. Does that mean we shouldn't follow doctors' advice?

Do you think that the ridicule and criticism that p'nut brings on himself helps to disuade reasonable people from taking him seriously? I will continue in that vein. If you want to continue to let your superego run loose, and hammer him, we can work as a tag team.

Tell you what Greg. Call it a superego if you wish, though this has NOTHING to do with me or my ego, if I as a physician find some of the crap but out in this thread to be hazardous to patients. I didn't ask for, nor do I need your assistance to tell folks that putting unsterile goo in a diabetic would is dangerous. It is not a matter of opinion, it is a public health issue.

Dr. Bob

Tell you what Greg. Call it a superego if you wish, though this has NOTHING to do with me or my ego, if I as a physician find some of the crap but out in this thread to be hazardous to patients. I didn't ask for, nor do I need your assistance to tell folks that putting unsterile goo in a diabetic would is dangerous. It is not a matter of opinion, it is a public health issue.

Dr. Bob

Ahh .. that patient with the AK leg?

I talked to him yesterday to let him know not to tell folks that was cancer.

I suggest that you talk to the patient before giving a diagnosis based on a single internet picture. Another doctor disagrees with you.

Peanut, he DIDN'T listen to ANY doctors and now may lose his life over it. By listening to snake oil salesman like you and Rick Simpson his 8 year old daughter may soon be fatherless! Do you not understand the responsibility of YOUR words!? These are real people with real lives, not jokes.

The info is still coming in , I really do not know 100% the prognosis. I may not know even after he knows. This is always an intensely personal deal,,,

He was working with his doctors when he found out he had cancer. Without them, he wouldn't have known.

He is working with his doctors now.

I'm sure that they gave him a prognosis at the time of the diagnosis.

Every brain cancer patient that I've worked with had an 'X' on their calendar.

So the medical profession has confessed they can't keep the patient alive.

Odd that it is considered a sin to suggest not following the normal path .. since following that path results in the death of the patient.

Edited by peanutbutter

There you go with your typical leaps of faith with absolutely no knowledge. He was never properly diagnosed because after they suggested the possibilities he chose the one he felt best matched and went about Simpson oil treatment. He got suckered into the "It cures" BS you spew every day.

Every brain cancer patient that I've worked with had an 'X' on their calendar.

So the medical profession has confessed they can't keep the patient alive.

Odd that it is considered a sin to suggest not following the normal path ..

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? Is there a medical professional anywhere that says they CAN keep every patient alive? Predicting a particular patient's life span in the face of cancer is a function of the type of cancer, how fast it is spreading, and making the assumption that it will continue on its predicted path. It isn't an exact science. What is your point?

Ahh .. that patient with the AK leg?

I talked to him yesterday to let him know not to tell folks that was cancer.

I suggest that you talk to the patient before giving a diagnosis based on a single internet picture. Another doctor disagrees with you.

Re-read what I wrote PB. It was a diabetic wound. Didn't even touch on all the 'cancers' that weren't cancer at all. Didn't touch on the 'death sentence of B-Cell carcinoma' at the beginning of run from the cure. I was referring, as clearly indicated, to putting unsterile goo in a diabetic wound.

I am not going to engage you on this PB, you have shot the credibility of oil with me long ago, I'll look at it again in a year.

Dr. Bob