Cannabis Cures Cancer

You tell me to give respect to your breed?

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I do not believe the others will wish for you to be the one to speak for them. Did you ask them yet?

You are too easy.

You tell me to give respect to your breed?

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I do not believe the others will wish for you to be the one to speak for them. Did you ask them yet?

You are too easy.

Very well then. We will miss you not. We simply don't have time when days are numbered. This is a thread about cancer.

MEDICAL ethics isn't your area? Um, I'd say ETHICS isn't your area.

Read something and learn before you post and make yourself look like a moron. Did anyone say anything about handing someone "something that doesn't work while leading them to believe that it does?" WTF is wrong with you? What is a clinical trial for? You think pts are enrolled in clinical trials and told the medicine they are going to take WILL work? Uhhh, not bloody likely. They are told that it is a clinical trial. They are told it is an untested medication. They are told that there will be a placebo group. Get it yet? So this is unethical how? These are patients that have undergone treatment and nothing works for them so it is unethical for them to take a chance at a drug that is basically an experiment? That is unethical? So they shouldn't be offered a position in a clinical trial? That is the more ethical choice? You're a real clown.

Do you honestly think I've told anyone that RSO has been clinically tested and proven?

Well maybe peanut will read this in the interim.

Medical science has long used natural substances and plants, or plant derivatives, to prepare medications that help the human condition. I want to make it emphatically clear that I am NOT saying cannabis cannot cure or attenuate cancer. There is certainly a possibility that cannabis can help certain cancers. That is something that needs to be studied.

Not all cancers are the same. That is why there are myriad of treatments. But coming on here and making conclusive statements that cannabis cures cancer is, at this point, reckless. I am quite sure that many people here realize that deciding to use cannabis to "cure" their cancer is probably not the smartest thing to do if they have not first utilized the treatment considered the standard of care by modern medicine. However, there is certainly a percentage of the population that would read cure claims and decide that they will use cannabis rather than the adriamycin and cytoxan prescribed by their oncologist. Why? Well because cannabis is being touted as the best thing since sliced bread. Not only is a cure dangled for these patients but so is an improved quality of life if they skip AC chemo. Add to that the fact that many people will more easily reject reality and substitute their own reality when faced with monolithic decisions like this. Why? Is it because they are dumb? Not intelligent? No. It is because their mind subconsciously shuts it out. Restorium, a few days ago, brought up the stages of grief that most people experience when faced with serious grief. This is the same thing. People go into a denial mode and many get stuck there. This has nothing to do with how smart you are. So it isn't just dumb people that will eat up cure claims. It is people whose backs are against the wall.

It is one thing to ask people to try some sort of cannabis product if their chemo fails and if the oncologist has told them that there are no more meds to try. Have at it at that point. There is nothing to lose. But to suggest that someone forego chemo is reckless. And yes, I am sure there are some out there that wouldn't try chemo no matter what. They've heard horror stories or they think big pharma wants to control them or they have some other reason. (I would point out that many cancers respond to chemo treatments that are not nearly as harsh as the treatments of the past. Some chemo is now in pill form and side effects are minor compared to the IV cytotoxins.) I would suggest that most of those people are fronting. If push came to shove they would not reject traditional treament. Peanut is a perfect example of this. How long has he been pushing his oil as a cure? How long has he pushed cannabis as a cure? Then he goes under the knife for a very low grade cancer shortly after it was found. Peanut claims to be a god-fearing man so I'll put it in terms he can understand: Physician heal thyself.

if cannabis doesn't heal why is being legalized for medical use? why are there about a million testimonials that say it cures cancer, and so many other things. This must be the healing green herb that is mentioned in the Bible. and every day it makes me feel better. so I know it's good for depression. it makes my stomach so I can eat. it makes it so I can sleep. any one who thinks it doesn't have healing qualities is just ignorant.

if cannabis doesn't heal why is being legalized for medical use? why are there about a million testimonials that say it cures cancer, and so many other things. This must be the healing green herb that is mentioned in the Bible. and every day it makes me feel better. so I know it's good for depression. it makes my stomach so I can eat. it makes it so I can sleep. any one who thinks it doesn't have healing qualities is just ignorant.

I don't think anyone here is saying that cannabis is not a valuable medicinal herb. It helps me immensely with pain from arthritis and neuropathy.

The point here is telling people it is a fact that their life threatening disease will be cured by cannabis when it has not been conclusively proven.

One could reliably say that it CAN help with the treatment of cancer's effects on the body and that it MAY promote remission in SOME instances, but it is irresponsible to phrase it in such a way that a person might stake their life on internet anecdotes.

I don't think anyone here is saying that cannabis is not a valuable medicinal herb. It helps me immensely with pain from arthritis and neuropathy.

The point here is telling people it is a fact that their life threatening disease will be cured by cannabis when it has not been conclusively proven.

One could reliably say that it CAN help with the treatment of cancer's effects on the body and that it MAY promote remission in SOME instances, but it is irresponsible to phrase it in such a way that a person might stake their life on internet anecdotes.

Did Peanutbutter ever say Cannabis cures every cancer every single time? If we don't spazz out on the guy and just read what he said we realize it is true - Cannabis does cure cancer. To say it another way, Cannabis shrinks tumors. There are studies to support this fact going back to the 70's. I'm surprised it is so offensive to talk about it on this board of all places. It's so offensive you get banned I guess.

Cav. P'nut sees himself as a shaman, and I agree that he has the goods to do that. What remains is that primitive healers are passe' and have been determined largely ineffective, with few possible exceptions that can equallly be attributed to serendiptiy. There is nonetheless some appeal from the desperate and ill informed to seek, if not be taken in by, those maneuverings.

Did Peanutbutter ever say Cannabis cures every cancer every single time? If we don't spazz out on the guy and just read what he said we realize it is true - Cannabis does cure cancer. To say it another way, Cannabis shrinks tumors. There are studies to support this fact going back to the 70's. I'm surprised it is so offensive to talk about it on this board of all places. It's so offensive you get banned I guess.

No it is just that there are limits to reason and claims of miracles.

BTW, you had a homework assignment a page or two back. We're waiting. Or you can drop the confrontational attitude and maybe we can all learn a little.

Dr. Bob

No it is just that there are limits to reason and claims of miracles.

BTW, you had a homework assignment a page or two back. We're waiting. Or you can drop the confrontational attitude and maybe we can all learn a little.

Dr. Bob

You need to drop your attitude, DB. You and some other people on here. Your questions are a fallacy by the way. The research from New South Wales exists whether I have extensive knowledge of different types of cancer and things like that or not. Despite claims to the contrary by certain posters, it shows that chemo ain't that great except for some of the rarer cancers. Now drop your elitist pretensions and tell me that is not the upshot.

I have heard enough success stories that I would put all my money on Cannabis being the most effective and least harmful anti-tumor agent known. For example I know a man in Colorado who is the only person in a group of patients who is taking Simpson Oil and he is the only one whose tumors have stabilized, if not shrunk.

You need to drop your attitude, DB. You and some other people on here. Your questions are a fallacy by the way. The research from New South Wales exists whether I have extensive knowledge of different types of cancer and things like that or not. Despite claims to the contrary by certain posters, it shows that chemo ain't that great except for some of the rarer cancers. Now drop your elitist pretensions and tell me that is not the upshot.

I have heard enough success stories that I would put all my money on Cannabis being the most effective and least harmful anti-tumor agent known. For example I know a man in Colorado who is the only person in a group of patients who is taking Simpson Oil and he is the only one whose tumors have stabilized, if not shrunk.

Some of the column headings in the table showing the chemo results are footnoted, but there are no footnotes on any of the versions of the table (Table 2) that I can seem to find.

What are the footnotes?

Some of the column headings in the table showing the chemo results are footnoted, but there are no footnotes on any of the versions of the table (Table 2) that I can seem to find.

What are the footnotes?

Ya got me!!! I don't know, lol!

Edit: you mean the asterisk and crosses? Not sure what you are getting at.

Edited by MightyMightyMezz

lol.

Then let me explain it to you. When data has asterisks and crosses, they refer to footnote that explain or qualify the data. They are essential to understand what the data means. But you have unnamed patients in other states that had 'cures' so why concentrate on facts, right? Answer the questions I posted for you and then we'll discuss facts, not internet stories...

Dr. Bob

lol.

Then let me explain it to you. When data has asterisks and crosses, they refer to footnote that explain or qualify the data. They are essential to understand what the data means. But you have unnamed patients in other states that had 'cures' so why concentrate on facts, right? Answer the questions I posted for you and then we'll discuss facts, not internet stories...

Dr. Bob

I know what a f*cking asterisk is. I'm sure. :lol: