Qualified Expert To Testify On Making Of Cannabis Extract (Rso)

Herb Cannabis

Sounds like an infomercial. If you said that in court for me I would have a hard time keeping my seat. You are supposed to be telling the court how you need a lot of PURE cannabis oil that takes a lot of plants and cannabis to make. Leave the snake oil salesmen at home that day. These guys can google and they will see through anything you fabricate. They are not internet and information illiterate like most of your customers.

Question: What do you do for a living?

Answer: Restorium says I can't talk about it.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

see edit

better answer "I make peanutbutters topical oil kits. I make and sell kits that enable people to make their own "peanutbutters topical oil."

They add their own cannabis to make the oil. Sales of topical oil kits provides me with most of my bill money.

That way, I can give my time away free of charge to help people make Rick Simpson oil for terminal cancer patients. I've been teaching people how to make it for nearly five years. I had passed out several hundred copies of a video that shows how to make it in April of 2008. As soon as the law came into effect, I made my first batch of RSO. And began teaching live classes.

I'm the co founder of the Michigan cannabis cancer project, primarily a education project. We have worked with several cancer patients in Michigan.

I am also a bladder cancer patient. My life depends on this medicine."

Just had an odd thought. I don't make most of the pb oil out there. What I sell is not intended for human consumption at all. Topical or otherwise.

It is a kit to enable others to make the oil.

Anything to that, CL?

that is great and it's good that you can help people out for free not many here would do that for anyone thank you for all you do pb

Question: What do you do for a living?

Answer: Restorium says I can't talk about it.

If you're testifying as an expert witness then the extraneous info isn't relevant. What if you were a garbage man? The court isn't going to let you testify how you sling trash for a living and how you even go above and beyond by cleaning up messes made when coons get into someone's bags. You would need to testify to establish credentials regarding expert status to make cannabis oil. Then the other side will voir dire. Then, if qualified as an expert by the court, you could testify regarding cannabis oil. If you moonlight as a tap dancer that isn't relevant and you would be cut off by the court. Edited by CaveatLector

HA HA HA that's so funny who is Restorium? Is he a lawyer?

Nope, just a patient that pays attention. Do I have to be a lawyer to post the obvious? That a expert witness should probably have some credentials like a college degree in something related. You aren't going to be accepted as an expert because you have a lab coat and a GED. They will have their expert to refute and they will have real acceptible credentials.

Nope, just a patient that pays attention. Do I have to be a lawyer to post the obvious? That a expert witness should probably have some credentials like a college degree in something related. You aren't going to be accepted as an expert because you have a lab coat and a GED. They will have their expert to refute and they will have real acceptible credentials.

I see your point and I do see the judge doing just as you wrote but pb would be good at it f they would let him

Keep guessing, everybody. People without college degrees in the subject have been qualified as experts in the courtroom on multiple cannabis subjects.

And how's that working? Seriously, do you have any specifics to add since you are not guessing? What were their creds?

Edited by Restorium2

Now I know that you are joking.

Which school is offering degrees in making RSO?

Sounds like an infomercial. If you said that in court for me I would have a hard time keeping my seat. You are supposed to be telling the court how you need a lot of PURE cannabis oil that takes a lot of plants and cannabis to make. Leave the snake oil salesmen at home that day. These guys can google and they will see through anything you fabricate. They are not internet and information illiterate like most of your customers.

"Obviously, replied Don Quixote, you do not know much about adventures."

Edited by GregS

You don't need a degree to be qualified as an expert. Doesn't hurt, but you can still be qualified as an expert if the court feels that you could assist the trier of fact. The main hurdle would be voir dire by opposing counsel. The key would be for the expert to establish that their methods are based on reliable principles and methods. If you are going to testify as to making cannabis oil then you better be prepared to explain every step and how the end product is pure and unadulterated. You also better be able to establish a foundation for your knowledge and not just, "I read it on the internet." How do you know, for example, that the solvent you use will evaporate leaving no residue and therefore leave the end product safe?

Of course, depending on what the expert is there to tesify about, every situation will be different. Just be sure you go to court equipped with the knowledge and foundation. The more experience you have, and the more positive outcomes, the better.

Edited by CaveatLector

You don't need a degree to be qualified as an expert. Doesn't hurt, but you can still be qualified as an expert if the court feels that you could assist the trier of fact. The main hurdle would be voir dire by opposing counsel. The key would be for the expert to establish that their methods are based on reliable principles and methods. If you are going to testify as to making cannabis oil then you better be prepared to explain every step and how the end product is pure and unadulterated. You also better be able to establish a foundation for your knowledge and not just, "I read it on the internet." How do you know, for example, that the solvent you use will evaporate leaving no residue and therefore leave the end product safe?

Of course, depending on what the expert is there to tesify about, every situation will be different. Just be sure you go to court equipped with the knowledge and foundation. The more experience you have, and the more positive outcomes, the better.

Does your expert testimony need to be factual? Or can you dazzle them with doo doo that sounds real? Would you need to prove you are a legal caregiver to be able to testify that you are an expert one?

Does your expert testimony need to be factual? Or can you dazzle them with doo doo that sounds real? Would you need to prove you are a legal caregiver to be able to testify that you are an expert one?

That's the thing, it's up to the court. After you present credentials, and you go through voir dire by opposing counsel, the court will make a decision as to whether the court feels that your testimony can assist the trier of fact. One thing is certain, getting on the stand and discussing how you give things away free of charge is not going to bolster your credentials or credibility. The court doesn't care if you go to church, synogogue, kingdom hall, or mosque once a week. You won't be allowed to give irrelevant testimony. So the dazzling should be left at the door. As should unproven claims of cancer cures. If you're there to testify as to how cannabis oil is made then confine your testimony to that subject and why you are qualified. That, or expect a lot of objections. Keep in mind that you may be quick witted but when you are faced with objections interrupting your train of thought it can be confusing and throw you off track. There is a significant difference between being live and in person and responding to cold questions and being able to sit behind your keyboard and take your time in formulating answers.

Just one then? You posted like there were many. Is this one case you are standing on relevent to this application of an expert?

any one who has been making oils and growing med grade mm is more qualified that any one that hasnt! I have an associates degree in basket weaving, so am I an expert? Watch some of the shows they have on with real info supplied by the government on what mj does to you, you will think wtf here we go again refer madness, if a dr, has never prescribed or used cannibiss oil or seen the effects of it, they have way less qualifications than p.b

I dont call it rso he did not teach me, I read directions from a book in a library before we had the internet. once you do it you learn and learn, there are so many diff ways to get different results, but I must admit, I experiment mostly with couch lock stuff because that is what I like, that is what my people like, Im still trying to find some one i can treat with p.b oil, I will find some one one day, but i do know ingesting the oil I make is the best way to do it, you will not feel alot of pain, if you do you wont care, you will sleep, you will get silly, ive had people get sick from smoking it and ive had people get sick from vaping mm! I dont beleive one thing works for everything, untill I can actualy see it, Id like to beleive it, but it isnt me, kinda like the big bang theory or the bible, I can see the scientific proof of evalution which is done by man/women, but the bible is just the bible, no one is here from when it started, or are there?

Peace

Jim

Edited by phaquetoo