Clones And Seeds,, Where To Obtain,, Legally

So I have read the law over and over,,, I don't see anything in the law that specifies whether and where you obtain them from? And the LARA site does not have any info on where or how to get started,, so where does that leave us? So if it is not written then it is ok? If nothing was written,, what did the writers of the law intend for us to do?

I can't order online,, I have bad credit,,, no checking acct,, so where do I obtain my seeds/clones from? All my local dispensaries our "out" and put me on a waiting list,,

At this current time in our law nowhere . :butt2:

(The butt emoticon is meant for the courts not you)

Stupid law then,,, lol,, you can smoke cigarettes,, but not buy them anywhere,,,,, you can drink alcohol,,,,,,, but not buy it anywhere,,,,,you can obtain prescription meds ANYWHERE,,, and OD and die,,,,but you DON'T NEED a DOTOR PATIENT BONIFIDE RELATIONSHIP TO OBTAIN THOSE PRESCRIPTION MEDS,,, and doctor prescribes,,,,,, no BONIFIDE relationship,, and those meds,, we die from,,, those meds,, we can NOT SUE,,, those meds are OK,, but god forbid,,, we introduce the miracle plant,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, god forbid,,,,

Republican lawmakers do not believe in a cast vote they feel that its their duty to let us have what they feel is right and the more restrictions to them means the more people will be dissuaded from even getting their cards in the first place and they wont stop until they find that final roadblock law thats going to render our law useless.

As it sits now with no more p2p transfers the statewide closing of the dispensaries Schutte attacking the doctor patient relationship they are well on their way to kill the law altogether and i see no reason for them to stop they hold thousands of sick peoples lives in their hands and are willing to watch us die to force their beliefs on us .

Find a caregiver willing to help and sign you up as a patient while you retain the right to keep your own plants. Your caregiver can then legally provide you with genetics.

The law was originally set up around the caregiver system. It works, it's inconvenient at times, but it does work.

Republican lawmakers do not believe in a cast vote they feel that its their duty to let us have what they feel is right and the more restrictions to them means the more people will be dissuaded from even getting their cards in the first place and they wont stop until they find that final roadblock law thats going to render our law useless.

As it sits now with no more p2p transfers the statewide closing of the dispensaries Schutte attacking the doctor patient relationship they are well on their way to kill the law altogether and i see no reason for them to stop they hold thousands of sick peoples lives in their hands and are willing to watch us die to force their beliefs on us .

This is exactly why we need to field more candidates who are in line with our way of thinking. We need to support them with our money as well as our volunteerism.

Until we get off our sick and dying asses, and support these candidates, nothing will change. I feel that there are some here who could fill that need. Michael, you would be a good start, I believe that you would have a lot of support both from within and outside of he MMJ community. I understand that you are needed here, but, you are needed even more elsewhere.

Find a caregiver willing to help and sign you up as a patient while you retain the right to keep your own plants. Your caregiver can then legally provide you with genetics.

The law was originally set up around the caregiver system. It works, it's inconvenient at times, but it does work.

'inconvenient' as in unworkable and impeding therapy. As in, say i want to discover which strain helps me. so i want to try a bit of a med, and then try another, until I get the desired relief or discover it is not to be found in those 100 strains I tried. Unworkable as in there is no legal facility at present in which to try a toke of med after med, day after day.

This is exactly why we need to field more candidates who are in line with our way of thinking. We need to support them with our money as well as our volunteerism.

Until we get off our sick and dying asses, and support these candidates, nothing will change. I feel that there are some here who could fill that need. Michael, you would be a good start, I believe that you would have a lot of support both from within and outside of he MMJ community. I understand that you are needed here, but, you are needed even more elsewhere.

Michael for president we should ask him first some font even want that job even at a city lever

Stupid law then,,, lol,, you can smoke cigarettes,, but not buy them anywhere,,,,, you can drink alcohol,,,,,,, but not buy it anywhere,,,,,you can obtain prescription meds ANYWHERE,,, and OD and die,,,,but you DON'T NEED a DOTOR PATIENT BONIFIDE RELATIONSHIP TO OBTAIN THOSE PRESCRIPTION MEDS,,, and doctor prescribes,,,,,, no BONIFIDE relationship,, and those meds,, we die from,,, those meds,, we can NOT SUE,,, those meds are OK,, but god forbid,,, we introduce the miracle plant,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, god forbid,,,,

Amen!