Two Year Cards ?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So when did these new forms come out? I waited until April 1st to send in my renewal thinking it would be for two years. It had better be since I paid a lot extra to my doc since it will be for two years. I'm also adding two new patients. Do they need the new form? Are the forms you get from LARA the new ones? I was only told about waiting until April, nothing about different forms. 

Yeah I am curious if some clinics are increasing their prices as well because of the two year cards.  I am not because the work is not changing.  There is a little more liability because I have to back the card with testimony etc for 2 years instead of 1 but that doesn't bother me enough to raise the prices.  Most clinics don't offer the free follow up or testimony though.  

Dr. Bob

So when did these new forms come out? I waited until April 1st to send in my renewal thinking it would be for two years. It had better be since I paid a lot extra to my doc since it will be for two years. I'm also adding two new patients. Do they need the new form? Are the forms you get from LARA the new ones? I was only told about waiting until April, nothing about different forms. 

They are Dated the 27th (Wed) but we didn't really hear about them until Friday the 29th of March.  The following Monday was the 1st and we had to change everything around over the weekend to be correct by Monday.

Dr. Bob

One more reason to go cannabando.

I sent in a money order, the only proof I have that it was received is the return certified mail receipt...is the postmark on that receipt the date that I say the money order was cashed or do I wait a few days from that date? The postmark date was March 25.

The date of your certified mail receipt is what counts, the date your payment was logged means nothing to the State.

If your date is 3/25 (from what I'm hearing), you will receive a 1 year card.

Gee I would like to know where all that $$ from card fees is,wouldn't you?  Instead they treat us like dirt and after 4 1/2 years STILL can't get it right. Why are all the other MMJ States doing fine? I am so sick of sending mails to our " ELECTED OFFICIALS" on both sides of the aisle. Cowards,all of them.

Two recent renewals. Pretty consistent.

Mailed #1 return receipt stamped Mar 1     Check cashed Mar 8      Card received April 1 =30 days

Mailed #2 return receipt stamped Mar 14   Check cashed Mar 21     Card received Mar 12  =29 days

Also no lag on CG cards patient cards and CG cards arrived on same day

Both 1 year cards

First one had expiration date of 3-1-13 didn't get sent til 2-26 they got it on expiration date ,stamped Mar 1, no problem.

Lets give credit where due I  have no complaint about this part of the MMMP                      `

ya right , i sent in my patients on mar 4.. the card expired apr 1st.. card came back dated for issue on mar 10th.. one year card.. wtf.. im not happy with that , the card clearly expired apr 1 .. i feel that should hve been a two year card..