Mediswipe Is Not About Patient Safety

MediSwipe is pure and simply a blood sucking capitalistic entity in it solely for the profits :money:

Who are the prey ? Yep, Medical Cannabis Pt's and Cg's.

Here is just one among of many goolgle bits of info :

http://www.otcmagic.com/mediswipe-inc-otc-mwip-skyward-bound

They also recently updated shareholders on the pending record date and spin-off of 800 Commerce from MediSwipe. They filed the Form S-1 on Friday December 7, 2012 with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Upon effectiveness of the registration statement, the board of directors of MediSwipe will set a record date whereby all shareholders of MediSwipe will pro rata participate in the distribution of the 800 Commerce shares owned by MediSwipe.

Michael Friedman, MWIP CEO stated, "The Amended filing of the 800 Commerce S-1 Registration Statement demonstrates our commitment to add shareholder value and begin to commercialize our mobile technology assets. We are pleased to be able to offer MediSwipe shareholders of record a stock dividend in 800 Commerce, giving our investors the opportunity to participate in two distinct plays, the first within the exciting healthcare and medical marijuana sector through MediSwipe, and the second, within the mobile payments and marketing sector through 800 Commerce,"

Currently trading at a market valuation approaching $15 million MWIP is in the red hot cannabis sector and has plenty of room for continued gains. Investors should remember though that this is a corporate structure that has been trading on the bb’s for many, many years and has a long history of losses, name changes and reverse stock splits.

Conclusion: MWIP is the latest cannabis penny stock to explode on the OTCBB. It’s easy to see why investors have been snapping up shares; MediSwipe recently announced that for the months of October and November they have booked merchant processing agreements exceeding $10,000,000 Dollars. That is epic news and could easily drive MWIP much higher short term. Long term is a different story entirely.

What is it they are going to help us with ?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"What is it they are going to help us with ?"

Why obviously with "mobile technology assets" (kinda like Domino's drivers with cell phones). They have some whiz bang software that they insist protects us by scanning our retinas and recording our fingerprints, kinda like the police. There is nothing they offer that you cannot do with a couple of file folders or your own whiz bang app, maybe like MS Access or Open Office Datanase, either of which are entirely appropriate for managing the hundreds of entries for the hundreds of patients you take care of. If you are happy enough to want to give identifying information to them, kinda like you would to police, be my guest.

Registration and compliance are simple matters. If you can count to twelve, measure 2.5 oz of something, pay a little postage, and keep smiling through it all, you have everything these people have to offer, and what is more, a sincere smile.

These people are spinning their wheels. They will fail. Investors will get fleeced. They will whine. I will say, "Oh well..."

The line starts here.

Does the sarcasm come through okay??

Edited by GregS

I think they are just setting up shop in Ann Arbor in hopes on a change since the system will work in many other states I am sure

What exactly is 'shop' in your opinion ?

What does this blood sucking entity have in mind for 'helping' ?

Oh yeah, bleeding pt's and cg's... skimming the cream from the top ... that's right!

I hear the train a coming, it's coming round the tracks...

What was it again they are going to do to 'help' us ???

Hey guys. I just found this:

Company Information

MediSwipe Inc., formerly Cannabis Medical Solutions Inc. offers a transaction processing and security solutions for the medical and healthcare industries, using traditional, Internet Point-of-Sale (POS), e-commerce and mobile (wireless) payment solutions. The Company's electronic payment processing suite of services will enable clients to accept all credit cards, in store or online, debit and automated teller machine (ATM) cards and ACH check drafts for payment whether a retail, service, mail-order or Internet merchant. The Company's card-based processing services enable merchants to process both traditional card-present, or swipe, transactions, as well as card-not-present transactions. The Company also operates online payment processing services, gift and loyalty card program programs and prepaid debit cards for consumers through 800 Commerce Inc., the Company's subsidiary, under the domain name www.800Commerce.com .

We can already run a piece of plastic between our aszcheeks and make deals all day.The bank is where you find it.

It is only required that caregivers outclass the competition.

Edited by GregS

MediSwipe Inc. Announces Showcase of "MediScan DMS" and Digital Registry Technology at Treating Health Concerns Expo in Detroit, Michigan on March 22nd-24th

LOS ANGELES, March 22, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MediSwipe Inc. (www.MediSwipe.com) (OTCQB:MWIP), a patient security solutions and financial products company for the medicinal marijuana and health care industry, today announced that the company will be showcased and debut its proprietary cloud-based patient registry and health records data management system ("DMS") at the annual Treating Health Concerns Expo in Detroit, Michigan March 22nd-24th. Visitors to the presentation given over the three day event will be able to register as patients or caregivers within the system, apply for the >>new state ID cards and receive a free personal health record managed by the cloud based system for a limited time.

"The MediScan DMS will truly revolutionize the way the medicinal marijuana sector registers new patients for state IDs, and allow caregivers the proper tools to remain compliant and manage their patient data in a HIPAA compliant, secure and readily accessible environment in the cloud. We have created an application that no one within the healthcare sector has yet seen and can be used across all verticals of patient care. I truly believe this application combined with our new state of the art certification centers in Michigan will quickly allow our company to shine and stand out from the crowd as we continue to legitimize this fragmented industry," stated B. Michael Friedman, MediSwipe, CEO.

It is really just a way to take credit card payments at dispensaries, there are some other bells and whistles, but as for a physician office, it doesn't replace a credit card machine and a good electronic medical record.  Unless it is significantly cheaper than the alternative, I don't have a reason to go there myself.

Dr. Bob

It is really just a way to take credit card payments at dispensaries, there are some other bells and whistles, but as for a physician office, it doesn't replace a credit card machine and a good electronic medical record.  Unless it is significantly cheaper than the alternative, I don't have a reason to go there myself.

Dr. Bob

I meant this great drug you advocate so well.

The certification centers they are boasting about really aren't all that revolutionary.  You fill out an online form which in turn populates the application with your name, dob, etc.  Nice thing to do that we have been playing with recently, but basic word processing.  The electronic medical record in the cloud?  I started using PowerMed in 2000, electronic medical records are nice and searchable, they are a useful tool for research and data analysis.  They are free on line.  If you could electronically file the application and get a card in a week (assuming the state would do it's part and incorporate physician eligibility and criminal background checking for caregivers), then you have my attention.

Caregiver management services?  Would you guys pay 5% to be able to run credit cards and track your 5 patients?

Running a large scale dispensary would be a great application for this technology, especially if the banks wont offer you credit card services.  Perhaps this is the market they should go for rather than sugar coating it as some sort of solution to certifications or caregiver services.

Dr. Bob

I meant this great drug you advocate so well.

I'll tell you there are times my back tells me I should get a card.  The problem is, I'm a pilot.  If I go down they will post me.  IF they find carboxy in me, there goes my life insurance and kid's future.

In the meantime, I actually enjoy seeing how it changes patient's lives.  What professional satisfaction is better than knowing you made a difference to someone.

Dr. Bob

Edited by Dr. Bob

If you really needed something like Mediswipe you can get this for free.

Patient Files Lite

Function: Allows you to encode your patient's name, address, cell/tell number, companion's name, past medical history, allergies, present complains, diagnosis or any data you want to encode pertaining your patient. And of course, it's still free and has no time limit.

Rent yourself an office, get a credit card machine and you can pretend you're a hard charging businessman.  :phone:

It would also be cool if you wore a lab coat! Then you'd really look like a medical professional.  :lol: